ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

Netcentric / Crosby

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator DesCFF Created 21 Mar 2006 Posts 111 Last Post 18 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads
I've been doing some searching on Google:

One of Crosby's companies PLATINUM DIVERSIFIED MINING INC started trading on AIM just the other day. One of the non-exec directors is Brian Burgess - the same Brian Burgess that is director of NETCENTRIC SYSTEMS. A quote:

"Platinum Diversified Mining is an investment company which has been incorporated with the intention of acquiring metals and mining assets. The Company intends to invest in producing assets or developed reserves with near term production. The Company will also consider acquiring undervalued mining companies."

Looking at what they do I think Crosby and Burgess have some intention for Netcentric Systems already lined up and that's why Crosby's bought shares. But I don't know what. Alternatively it's just a ruse to sell the shares at the current inflated price after a respectable period of time. Any further thoughts anyone?