|O/T Thanks calm...I've just logged on and read the update. Very interesting! Time to get a few more. Interesting that UEN was an early acquisition target for Maxim, he clearly saw the value too
Time for another beer ...|
|20p min...I would love to get the $4 per P1 reserves that Matra are hoping for ...that would give us 45p share price ..its only a matter of time before the market wakes up...enjoy your hols!!|
|Calm, no im on the beach at the moment. What do you think the true value should be?|
Just sent them an email and hopefully I will be able to sell them when get re listed|
|Budget. O/t. Did u see the UEN update...even talk of the 'D' word..still massively undervalued IMHO|
I received this from ii customer services:
Dear Mr Xxxxxx,
Thank you for your secure message dated 4 January 2017.
I am writing to advise that we can only place sell orders for shares which are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
You can still hold the shares on our platform and place sell orders for them, but you would not be able to increase your holding in this company via our platform.
Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch again. Our response time to secure message or email is usually 1 working day, although in times of high volumes we may take up to 5 working days.
Customer Services Executive
Hope this helps!
|Advice/help needed. I had forgotton I had these and now see this happeing about relisting etc and am a bit confused what to do. I have found out my shares are with iii but are "delisted"... is there a way I can get them and sell them when/if new shares are issued and how do I go abut doing that... any help advice greatly received|
|Anybody have any comments on the new times and dates of the Expected Timetable of Events following the Court meeting and EGM?|
|Advice/help needed. I had forgotton I had these and now see this happeing about relisting etc and am a bit confused what to do. I have found out my shares are with iii but are "delisted"... is there a way I can get them and sell them when/if new shares are issued and how do I go abut doing that... any help advice greatly received
|The market price will largely be determined by the news flow over next couple of months. Have to remember that market valuation can account for future development so if MB provides a genuine financed vision to expand ops and hit 2/3k bopd in near term then could look good. If no newsflow and funding risks still exist then I would expect a drop.|
|The delist value is the only benchmark we have in some respects. Is Soko still producing and if so at what rate? If we had that info we would have a comparison of sorts. The delist value would be a poor return to say the least but it would be a fantastic result when you consider the three year silence and the general assumption that we had lost our money. The next big question is 'What opening price'?|
|Really happy to think that I may get something back after all these years.........I'd be happy even with the suspension price, at least it would be a few grand more than I thought I'd get because realistically I'd written them off years ago.|
|You're right Beggarman. Hard Brexit could have its perks in that respect!|
|It's worth keeping an eye on exchange rates over the next month as they appear to be moving in our favour. Two weeks ago the £/Sek was 11.2 on Friday it was 10.8 and this morning 10.7.|
|Yes me too. Share certificate from computershare. Would be grateful to hear the answer to your email, too, thanks|
|Hi budget, I'm in the same position, I'll email them but if you find anything out please let me know, thanks|
|matra boy, my understanding was Computershare would issue an updated certificate and you dont have to do anything. However I'm not 100% sure (as my shares are in Crest) so the best option would be to give Computershare a call and check.|
|Budget can i ask.. i hold my share certificate issued through computershare. What exactly do i meed to do. Little confused over this cutoff date for registering by january 31st. Many thanks|
|oilfinder, you are correct, it was 10 but I was specifically referring to the 5 wells they drilled in December after having completed the 5 wells in June.
After announcing they were going to embark on a 'drilling campaign' in June, I expected more than just an additional 5 wells that did not get completed until six months later.|
|Happy for everyone here that you finally have resoloution of some kind .
But surely your speculation on relist misguided as the price will depend on the whole package not just the value of the old Matra on the AIM market .
Perhaps I am missing something as I have not followed all.I understand that relist will be for all of Matra USA operations .
Best of luck everyone|
|We have some new intents to drill.
HUTCHINSON (PANHANDLE Hutchinson County Fld.) PG-M International Operating, LLC, #312 C.L. Dial, etal, (5973 acres) 1320’ FSL & 1650’ FWL, Sec 1, Blk 1, H&GN Surv, A-50, 4.6 mi SE from Stinnett TD 3400’, (sgd. Taylor Hickman 806-274-9517) Vertical
HUTCHINSON (PANHANDLE Hutchinson County Fld.) PG-M International Operating, LLC, #313 C.L. Dial, etal, (5973 acres) 660’ FSL & 1650’ FWL, Sec 1, Blk 1, H&GN Surv, A-50, 4.7 mi SE from Stinnett TD 3400’, (sgd. Taylor Hickman 806-274-9517) Vertical
HUTCHINSON (PANHANDLE Hutchinson County Fld.) PG-M International Operating, LLC, #314 C.L. Dial, etal, (5973 acres) 907’ FEL & 1567’ FSL, Sec 1, Blk 1, H&GN Surv, A-50, 4.8 mi SE from Stinnett TD 3400’, (sgd. Taylor Hickman 806-274-9517) Vertical|
|Cool thank you canny lass|
You can transfer them into TD Direct Investing. Whilst you cannot trade the Swedish market online, it was confirmed to myself that they will trade on this market using a telephone call order trade.
I hope this helps.|
|Budgetbond,not 5 wells, but 10.|
|Did anyone enquire as to whether it is making a profit? Quite a simple question.
12 month projection?
ROA? Present return on assets.
These and Matra's projections will I believe largely determine initial market price.|