||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Nighthawk Energy Share Discussion Threads
Showing 138751 to 138775 of 138775 messages
|well I have been in and out since the 62p days!! Not holding at the moment but will be diving back in to pick up a million as soon as news is announced. Really hope this gets back up to 14p for you Mallorca|
In the second half of this year when the share price is leaping up , they'll all be jumping in.
It's always the way.
Of course everyone will then be claiming to have been here from the 1p days.
P.S. I've been here since the 14p days lol|
|Got to say the market volume of the company given they are still pumping out 1500 barrels a day is ridiculously low.
Provided the resolutions go through and there is a clear path on financing I'm very positive.|
|Things looking very positive.|
|Instructed my brokers Barclays/TDW to vote FOR for all 3 resolutions. Holding 2.1M shares.|
|road..yep, you are right, soz i took it as an agm.
i thought Rick was on the ball for a change...lol|
|The worst is way behind, and forward with tons of expectation as the
saying "The only way is up and away" at least for this year...|
|Phil, Don't think this is an AGM, Only GM to vote on Rule 9 Waiver.|
|First time for a number of years, we will have our AGM early.
Will we get Yr End Report Released prior to AGM???
|I'm sure it will pass also Phil - just requires 50% of those who vote.
I'm not too sure what refinancing deal you and others are waiting for - I assume CBA.
Last year when the arrangements with CBA were modified a clause was added which gave CBA the option of withdrawing and calling in the full loan amount ($23m) if they wished to, at end March 2017. No notice has been given that they wish to take up this option so I assume that things carry on. The three resolutions which will hopefully be passed on April 5 will greatly increase liquidity as long as the noteholders choose the share option rather than cash.
With regards to CBA, Rick did state last year that he wanted to replace it this year, however I would think that he will require the confirmation of reserves upgrade which will hopefully come end Q2 as a result of WF.
I'd be very surprised if Rick isn't working with CBA now re a new arrangement however, what headroom and terms we can achieve will probably depend on WF.
A yes vote on April 5 will also help our position with the bank.|
|Mallorca..just come off phone to HL.
I can't vote direct via form on NH website, as my shares are in a nominee ac.
I have to issue my instruction through them (HL), so i have asked to record a YES for all three resolutions, i have also confirmed the same to them via their secure message service, and asked for conformation, my vote has been action...wait to see on that note.
i really would be surprised if it is not passed, resoundingly!!! we have known about this for 6 mths+
Two weeks today, we will know!!!
surely an RNS before that date confirming refinance deal also sorted|
I've just spoken to HL (part of my holding is through them).
You can simply call them and instruct them to place your vote for you.
There is no need for you to complete any paperwork.|
|I suppose that that all fits with the fact that the benefits of WF will be fairly well understood by end June and then, it has been stated in the recent RNS, that a decision will be taken as to rate of production increase that is likely - as well as an increase in confirmed reserves.
These items along with the increase in liquidity available following the April 5 vote, should bring larger investors back in.|
|If the yes vote is passed, it's interesting that Rick then expects that the note holders who are due repayment of circa $2.5m this year PLUS 15% interest, will instead choose to convert this to shares paying 1p per share.
This will happen one way or another at end October so between now and then the share price will need to rise to an attractive level to provide them with a financial incentive.|
|Our votes may well swing it.
With my 2m, together we probably hold more than the independent directors - they hold circa 3m.
They have also voted yes by the way.
The Concert Party members (who have the huge holdings) cannot vote.
As well as allowing the conversion of circa £2.5 m of short term debt into shares at 1p per share, a yes vote also allows future cash for equity raising and pretty much secures future financing needs.|
|Mallorca, i will check later with hl.
In the past cos my holdings are in a nominee AC, i had to ask them to express my voting wish.
I never have any confirmation of any action they take.
So yes i will check and print form off.
Thanks for the nod of where it is|
|That wasn't my understanding Phil but if you ask them I'd be interested in the answer.|
|Mallorca,,,that ma be so, but all my shares are in a nominee AC at HL, so i believe i have to request that they vote on my behalf...Please correct me if I am wrong|
think you have to get the proxy form from the website.
It's there in Investor Relations.
Needs to be received by Monday April 3.|
|Mallorca..some interesting reading in the circular..having read it online, as i am STILL waiting for H Lansdown to send me a copy.
I will be asking them to vote on my behalf, suggesting yes to all three also|
|Have just sent in my proxy voting form.
I have voted 'yes' to all 3 resolutions.|
|Hawk and IOG both are ready for news next week. Fingers crossed.|
|Some sizable buys coming in today.
You know, the risk here is practically zero at this share price level.
Watch for an RNS next week detailing the new long term financing - probably with CBA.
Will be a nice sweetener ahead of the General Meeting on April 5.
Onwards and upwards.|
|Big volume from the off here today.|