Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ted Baker LSE:TED London Ordinary Share GB0001048619 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -34.00p -1.85% 1,806.00p 1,811.00p 1,815.00p 1,847.00p 1,801.00p 1,805.00p 78,607 16:35:09
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Retailers 591.7 68.8 119.0 15.2 804.71

Ted Baker Share Discussion Threads

Showing 61726 to 61750 of 61750 messages
Chat Pages: 2470  2469  2468  2467  2466  2465  2464  2463  2462  2461  2460  2459  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/9/2018
17:59
What the heck happened here? Checked my portfolio just now and ted up 6% in a day?
themattbarnes
21/9/2018
14:03
interesting day ?! Any news other than buoyant market ?
tudes100
09/7/2018
08:08
Flattened out..start of a bowl(?). Starting to take a nibble at these...
gymratt
03/7/2018
09:20
I share your caution. Best wait for a 'bowl' to start taking shape on that horrible looking chart. AIMMHO.
gymratt
03/7/2018
09:00
The drop looks a bit harsh however if these disappoint in their next update the shares will get crushed, it's a retailer with a pe ratio closer to 20 than 10 so the business needs to keep doing very well, it's tough to keep outperforming. I have no position however I'm wary of buying the dip.
eastbourne1982
03/7/2018
08:30
The last time I bought these they were £17 in 2014. I wonder if the shorters can take it that low again.
gymratt
19/6/2018
11:10
It's being shorted heavily tho
croasdalelfc
14/6/2018
09:45
Looks like a bargain at these levels already.
enturner
13/6/2018
20:15
PER should drop to around 15 if share price drop to 2000
croasdalelfc
13/6/2018
20:12
This could be a buy below 2000p. 3% divi and per of 18.
croasdalelfc
12/6/2018
10:25
Another adverse reaction today but I think ths one can recover. Nice safe yield and online sales growing apace with much less physical space than many retailers. 4.2% increase in revenue is not too bad gien adverse weather in the UK and the US. With this factor removed there is a good chance that strong growth will resume.
mach100
10/4/2018
09:41
Goldman Sachs upgrading today 'hold' to 'buy'
philanderer
22/3/2018
16:28
They always mention "challenging", so think the drop is more down to the Beast from the East.Overdone IMO (not a holder).DD
discodave4
22/3/2018
09:51
Shocked at the drop today though I suppose when a report mentions "challenging" many investors take flight. The drop looks well overdone to me and I hope we can stay above £27 at least.
mach100
22/3/2018
09:46
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ted-baker-profits-latest-sales-retail-high-street-share-prices-a8267881.html
xtrmntr
21/3/2018
14:01
http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/market_reports/193550/genel-energy-and-ted-baker-in-the-spotlight-ahead-of-thursdays-results-193550.html
xtrmntr
19/3/2018
21:04
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-5515901/Ted-Baker-set-defy-doom-gloom-High-Street.html
xtrmntr
10/1/2018
09:53
I don't think they will be shorting them today Dobsey. Superb results and the market reaction of up 7.2% when there could have been selling on the news says it all. I have moved my own TP to £33 on back of today's progress which I see Liberum also have. The e-commerce side is now a fair proportion of the company revenue yet still has huge growth potential TED is also spreading its geographical reach by adding new stores in South America, Asia and the ME. Suited but not booted in my PF!
mach100
07/9/2017
03:39
Why does Ted baker loan shares to aviva They do it quite a lot and when they do , after about a week the shares start dropping I have seen this happen about 3 to 4 times in the last 18 months Last month they loaned them 1,295,000 shares. They loan a similar amount every time Can someone explain Please
dobsey
15/6/2017
14:58
Had to buy today: the drop is too much for such a sound business that is also expanding online as well as overseas. I buy for the longer term, so happy with current price, and expecting a slow but sure northwards path once the summer trading period is over.
andrewbaker
10/6/2017
09:42
Aye , you can fall in love with a stock but you don't have to marry it
ignoble
10/6/2017
02:12
Very lucky to move to boo. Just got to ditch / reduce bt and bab which I have held for ever. However I am learning slowly that nothing is forever. Suet
suetballs
06/6/2017
16:17
This 30-year old “extraordinary designer label” has delivered an average of 17% shareholder returns, since listing in 1997, as the shares rose from £1 to £24. By achieving so much growth for so long, does that mean Ted Baker will enter into the maturity stage of their business cycle? Here are some interesting facts for you to decide: 1. Sales growth for 2018 and 2019 will be 11%, this is below 15-year average of 15.4%; 2. Contradictory, diluted EPS is forecast to grow by 14% in 2018 and 2019, which is similar to its 15-year average; 3. Since 2002, the return on total capital has slowed from 50% to 18%. It could mean that earnings growth may rely on borrowings; 4. And speaking of debt, the total debt to net income has risen from 0.5 times to 2.5 times in six years. Where will the shares go from here? I devised three paths on which Ted Baker’s shares can go, and these are: Best-Case Scenario: After the June results, Ted Baker will resume its uptrend and make new highs – 25% probability. Base-Case Scenario: Ted Baker will make an interim low (around £20), before recovering – 45% probability. Worse-Case Scenario: Ted Baker’s shares could fall below £16 per share, due to high inflation and the business cycle turning downwards. – 30% probability. Hope this is informative, and if you want more analysis, then visit here free of charge. http://bit.ly/2szLiDt
walbrock82
02/6/2017
11:23
I'm trying to weather the storm till results day.
mark274
01/6/2017
08:46
Surprised by the pullback here given the AGM and TU on the 13th. Suetballs, looks like a good call.
rhatton
Chat Pages: 2470  2469  2468  2467  2466  2465  2464  2463  2462  2461  2460  2459  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:41 V: D:20181022 18:31:55