Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Paysafe Group LSE:PAYS London Ordinary Share GB0034264548 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 582.50p 582.50p 583.00p 584.00p 578.00p 583.00p 1,739,340 16:35:01
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Financial 416.3 8.0 1.4 374.8 2,824.12

Paysafe Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9876 to 9900 of 9900 messages
Chat Pages: 396  395  394  393  392  391  390  389  388  387  386  385  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/8/2017
20:03
I have 30000 shares in these and asked selftrade to to vote against the £5.90 sell price for all my shares . They've sent me a secure message asking to provide a date and time of the general meeting for the vote so they can vote against on my behalf for my shares . Does any one know when it is please . Thanks in advance
2bluelynn
18/8/2017
10:02
Dow down ,jitters about a market correction which if it comes will be small imo.Trump isn't helping
malcolmmm
18/8/2017
09:18
Can buy the shares at 580.3 currently, very tempting...
george4064
18/8/2017
08:53
1 Sept is two weeks today - can't be long before they realise they will need to up the offer well above 590p :)
wolfhound1
18/8/2017
08:33
Thanks for the dip, added.
lomax99
18/8/2017
07:36
Don't really see the point of non-binding support. If a higher cash bid comes in then they'll support that. Meaningless.
jgoold
18/8/2017
07:17
The relevance of the date was before PAYS announced the recommended offer. The next relevant date is 1 September, by which they need to formally issue the offer documentation.
lomax99
18/8/2017
07:17
Found it:As required by Rule 2.6(a) of the Code, the Consortium is required, by not later than 5.00 p.m. on 18 August 2017, either to announce a firm intention for Bidco to make an offer for Paysafe in accordance with Rule 2.7 of the Code or to announce that the Consortium does not intend for Bidco to make an offer for Paysafe, in which case the announcement will be treated as a statement to which Rule 2.8 of the Code applies. This deadline may be extended with the consent of Paysafe and the Takeover Panel in accordance with Rule 2.6(c) of the Code.
smcmahon993993
18/8/2017
07:12
For some reason I had set an alert for this morning for the formal offer from Bidco to made by today, anybody else have that down?
smcmahon993993
17/8/2017
23:31
Not a huge number of shares involved in the Threadneedle RNS ...but none the less..... symbolically.............from budco perspective it just got a little bit further away from the required 75% target....(however marginal)......590p will need to be improved on !!
wolfhound1
17/8/2017
20:02
No matter big or small holding, in a bull market is it wise to hold for what may be months till your funds are released for a few pence? Probably not. Though if another bid is possible thats different. However, a large fund with lots of shares may have to sell at an even more reduced rate as their selling could drag the price down. So they msy just decide to hold.
bushranger
17/8/2017
19:05
You probably wouldn't get 590p selling now more like 583p. Big difference when you have a lot of shares!!!
oohrogerpalmer
17/8/2017
17:25
It really rather depends who they were selling them on behalf of, and their motivation.....
lomax99
17/8/2017
16:55
the point of still holding rather than sell at 590 now...is they are happy if they get their shares bought from them at 590....but smell there might be a higher offer which they wouldnt say no to. Why would they sell today at 590p is the question really? If you are in no rush for your money, or have no massively compelling alternative investment that you need to fund, then you just sit it out and see what happens.
johnhelme2704
17/8/2017
16:35
An odd disclosure. It seems to imply that either their clients who were happy with 590p would like it now rather than later or clients that were not happy with their shares being committed at 590p have removed them from Threadneedle's mandate and moved them elsewhere. Either way it reduces the shares committed (provisionally) to the offer.
boadicea
17/8/2017
16:32
they support the bibco with xxx amount of shares, they have since sold some shares so they now support bidco with xxx - shares sold = new support amount.
ralphmalph
17/8/2017
16:26
Can someone please explain the Columbia disclosure in plain English?
rostam60
17/8/2017
16:11
What is the point of columbia threadneedle still holding the shares? They will accept 5.90p they might as well just sell now. Illogical.
ralphmalph
17/8/2017
15:47
Columbia Threadneedle Investments Disclosure under Rule 2.11(c) of The City Code on Takeovers and Mergers Columbia Threadneedle Investments ("Columbia Threadneedle") provided a non-binding letter of intent to Pi UK Bidco Limited (Bidco) on 03 August 2017 regarding the proposed acquisition of Paysafe Group plc. In accordance with Rule 2.11(c) of The City Code on Takeovers and Mergers, Columbia Threadneedle announces that following disposals to date it no longer intends to fully comply with this letter of intent in respect of 7,897,763 ordinary shares in Paysafe Group plc, on behalf of its clients. The non-binding letter of intent issued on 03 August 2017 still applies to 7,733,754 ordinary shares in Paysafe Group plc. Columbia Threadneedle Investments 17 August 2017
peterm10
17/8/2017
12:53
High Park - lol - "massive" ? - my screen says daily trading volumes are down some 60+% ; what volumes do you see ? As for sells remember every sell has a buy and visa versa
wolfhound1
17/8/2017
12:27
Price is holding up well in face of massive sells.
high park
17/8/2017
10:48
Can I suggest we keep the BB focused to PAYS and offer before it - plenty of BB for other stocks or as someone suggested feel free to set up a ...former PAYS investors BB To the matter at hand, has anyone now worked through (H1 + US acqn - Asia gateway sale) x 25 earnings = target bid price ? And with OLG gathering momentum in US 25 may prove to be even too cheap My guess is that is not far off 1200p ?
wolfhound1
17/8/2017
09:50
It is possible to hold both as I do. I sold some PAYS when it hit GBP 6.00 but I have since bought them back at GBP 5.85 convinced by this board that there is more to come. My choice, my gamble. Time will tell as it always does.
slaccs
17/8/2017
09:27
I am only suggesting to those on this good board that the risk reward on wpay better than paysafe now given the industry leading vantiv-worldpay combined offering
eh9
17/8/2017
08:54
I am not sure you can have a go at EH9. Those of us who sold PAYS in the last couple of weeks after holding since the OPAY days obviously have a lot of cognitive dissonance going on. Some of us keep quiet, others try to justify the decision to themselves by posting. My instinct was to sell 90% as well but who knows if I was right! I put it in other shares I'd been wanting to buy but of course I have a nagging doubt about selling. We are all human and it's very clear there are concerns amongst holders too!The board is for discussion and different opinions that is what has made it such a good informative read and I will miss it when PAYS is inevitably sold... at whatever price. Good luck to both all who sold or still hold. Most of us have done pretty well out of PAYS. We all just need to stand by our choices and (try) to be comfortable with them!
juzzer100
Chat Pages: 396  395  394  393  392  391  390  389  388  387  386  385  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20170819 01:53:03