Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Paysafe Gp LSE:PAYS London Ordinary Share GB0034264548 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 590.00 589.00 590.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Financial 416.3 8.0 1.4 406.6 2,881

Paysafe Share Discussion Threads

Showing 10326 to 10350 of 10500 messages
Chat Pages: 420  419  418  417  416  415  414  413  412  411  410  409  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/9/2017
08:27
You fancy XLM eh? riverside.
high park
28/9/2017
08:24
Well, the way everyone is selling out, Bidco are not going to have to pay GBP 5.90 for PAYS. Although I have more than half my SIPP in PAYS, I want my 5.90 and if I have to wait until April to get it then I will. Haven't heard BGO being mentioned much but it's well worth a look with very good growth in ENS.
slaccs
27/9/2017
21:06
Personally it's been a great year so far. My 2 conviction holdings for 2017 were PAYS & XLM so you can guess what I'm about to say! Check out my summary notes from the latest investor presentation on the XLM THREAD POSTS 5658 to 5661 for further insight. Note the juicy never ending cash pile, growing healthy dividends and endless earnings enhancing aquistions. Also for reassurance there are ZERO SHORT POSITIONS IN PLAY, a very high free float, a narrow spread, healthy daily volumes and a beautiful well established rising trend channel just waiting for you to hop on board. I've been averaging up the whole way and bought my most recent tranche post results at 145.6. The escalator awaits....
cg8riverside
27/9/2017
20:23
I am totally out now, taken a small initial position in XLM. Annoyingly I first bought into XLM in the mid 40s but sold out way too soon.My 2 biggest stocks & hopefully next successes are ARS & SEE. Also now thanks to pays, I have a decent & unusual cash pile. Here's hoping for a October market correction!!
seans66
27/9/2017
20:16
Seeing that we are pushing our own fav stocks here,may I suggest you guys look at Taptica (TAP)? The only reason why it is trading at a low PE compared to its earnings growth rate is that it is an Israeli company.Alarm bells maybe but I have found nothing in my research on the company to concern me...have a look.
nurdin
27/9/2017
20:01
Staying put. Will just for the money to appear in the account. A heck of a lot of it to ??
trentendboy
27/9/2017
17:10
I'm out apart from 1k. Sitting on cash is a bit of a novelty. Already burning a hole in my pocket.
pshevlin
27/9/2017
17:06
A lot of people have decided to sell. 4.3mill against 347,000.
high park
27/9/2017
16:12
I'll give it a week or two to see what crawls out of the woodwork. People here seem in rather a hurry. On such a slim margin there is a realistic chance that a complaint of improperly cast votes (e.g. nominees or trustees without valid authority) and the whole thing could get thrown out. Where does it go then? That will all depend on an aggrieved party being able and willing to point the finger. As regards cash now, there is sufficient chance of a significant market setback within the next few months, imo, to make me feel that sitting on or waiting for a wad of cash is a reasonable prospect rather than rushing to reinvest it all in a hurry.
boadicea
27/9/2017
13:47
Sold out, dont want to be stuck waiting for the cash for a long time.
johnv
27/9/2017
13:32
Thats's me out too after holding for many years from the Opay days. I have few individual shares these days, mainly Its/Funds ,and haven't posted here for probably a few years. Paysafe has been my largest individual holding for some time and probably my most profitable ever , I was hoping to hold on until they eventually paid a dividend but hey ho. Thanks for the many excellent contributions over the years , and good luck all with your investments.
dragonsteeth
27/9/2017
13:03
Ralph - thanks for checking out the possibility of another bid after the vote. I am concerned and sceptical about the lack of bids to date, so no more nasty suprises. Sold out this morning at 583.5p. Will check out NMC as well as others, cheers.
bluebottle1
27/9/2017
11:47
Ralph- just bought my second tranche today.
superadams
27/9/2017
11:33
PS chaps do not forget to look at NMC - profit growth forecasts are great for the next three years. I last tipped them here at 11 quid.
ralphmalph
27/9/2017
11:32
I have just checked the takeover code and can see no ability for another bid to come in for PAYS, it had to be done before the vote. So I have accepted 583.5p for my shares on the basis that a bird in the hand is better than in the bush.
ralphmalph
27/9/2017
11:30
Mine as well, time to move on to pastures green!
waylander2
27/9/2017
11:13
Napoleon, my sentiment also!
bluebottle1
27/9/2017
11:01
Sold mine. On 4,000 shares I get £23,600 if I wait until D + ?whatever.... I've just taken £23,327 CASHED AND CLEARED. Is it worth waiting two weeks for £273 or 1%? I can make that/lose that in a day. Plus, I'm not 100% trusting in those who put this deal together & don't want to depend on their "generosity/integrity" to do things as planned. There's been enough skullduggery in PAYS to believe in nothing!!! OUT is safer IMO.
napoleon 14th
27/9/2017
10:36
I sold and have reinvested but perhaps phone PAYS and ask their advice. phone +44 1624 698700 Contact Michelle Singleton (Vice President, Investor Relations) Auditors KPMG Audit LLC
malcolmmm
27/9/2017
10:14
If we knew definite date that would help a lot of people. Selling now would cost me around £1200 + 4 lots of dealing charges. If I thought it was April before I got paid I would sell up now.
oohrogerpalmer
27/9/2017
09:50
So, if we sell now, make more cash and buy more back later we may get even more cash because of the added divi? Or doesn't it work like that? What about people who buy on effective date +1?
pshevlin
27/9/2017
09:44
Will I sell or not. I don't want to be waiting. Anyone? Anyone?...
polythene
27/9/2017
09:30
Hmmm. Maybe I'm clutching at straws here but ..."subject to regulatory approval, ...", ". .expected to be Q4", etc... and didn't it hinge on sale of Asia business or something like? I think I'll keep holding until either they delist and I get my guaranteed 5.90, as that's when it's 100% sure?! Or is there still a slim chance that fat lady hasn't yet sung her last song? They're still trading at below the 5.90?, so if it's 100% sure it'll happen then why not buy more for guaranteed money? Confused.
jubblies
27/9/2017
09:25
So Pays shares will continue to trade until some time after the New Year and no later than 4th April. Can't read it any other way. Can another bid be made during this time?
bluebottle1
27/9/2017
09:22
Just called Capita, effective date not triggered, I suppose in theory they have up until 4 April next year to trigger it - in which case, pay us the £5.90 and a dividend equivalent to c. 6 months profits! Maybe the ii's will now actually be of some use...
lomax99
Chat Pages: 420  419  418  417  416  415  414  413  412  411  410  409  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
PAYS
Paysafe
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210416 03:59:41