Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Paysafe Gp LSE:PAYS London Ordinary Share GB0034264548 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 590.00 589.00 590.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Financial 416.3 8.0 1.4 394.4 2,881

Paysafe Share Discussion Threads

Showing 10176 to 10199 of 10475 messages
Chat Pages: 419  418  417  416  415  414  413  412  411  410  409  408  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/9/2017
11:21
If the deal goes through on 27th sept, we will be still be able to sell our shares on the open market?
seans66
21/9/2017
11:15
Interesting to note how share price of Wirecard (WDI) has outperformed PAYS YTD by 65%+ to PAYS 31%+ , and we are the one being acquired - half of that outperformance has been since the budco approach was announced - so we are clearly being held back. Bath having been subjected to BS shorter attacks . A merger with WDI as someone already noted would be v nice indeed - combined entity would be quite a force !!
wolfhound1
20/9/2017
16:10
I think the best clue comes from the largest of the ii's I would be surprised if Blackrock accept 590p... they have upped their holding to over 4% since the announcement and I don't think they will have added shares along the way to now sell at 590p... They didn't become the largest money manager at $4 +trillion by being a charity. I suspect the fat lady has yet to exercise her pipes :)) Post script - as many long term inveators in PAYS will have learned - nothing is at seems on this stock - wouldnt shock me to discover this is a MM organised trade as one last tree shake - pick up cheap stock from pi's..... wouldn't be the first time
wolfhound1
20/9/2017
15:48
Couple of reasons to sell - 1/ Because the deal might not go through and the price may drop if they walked away. 2/ If the deal does go through it may be weeks before payment is made so they may think they can invest the money elsewhere and get a better return in the time they are waiting !! Not long to wait now , either way .
oohrogerpalmer
20/9/2017
15:11
Smells a bit fishy to me. What chance it's bidco buying an ii's shares now at a depressed price with a pledge to give them another x amount per share post the vote? edit: That amount of shares would have to be an ii - why on earth would they sell them at such a loss if they were guaranteed 590?
largeronald
20/9/2017
14:21
Now the price is below the t/o offer price then Bidco can openly buy them in the market place. Could be them that's bought them!!
oohrogerpalmer
20/9/2017
13:14
Curious move, minimal impact on the share price though.
lomax99
20/9/2017
12:27
someone just sold 4772K at 582.5 and lost out on 357K - madness
malreid
20/9/2017
08:43
Hi Guys sorry to intrude I got out about 3 weeks ago but desperate to buy back in next week if this gets what it deserves and it ends up a no vote..Can anyone say what the timeline on the 26th will be and when the market will be informed as I want ready if as I suspect Mr Market will play its usual games.. I'm lurking for selfish reasons but very much hope this works out for you all as its looking like most of you have probably called it rite. GLA
bolstaf
19/9/2017
21:17
It is an internal stitch up and not a hostile TO.They rarely fail
trentendboy
19/9/2017
16:03
@lomax - I do not see it either. When I have had a bit too much Ridgeview of a night my thoughts turn to humiliation for Bidco when it is announced they have secured 15% of the votes. Joel gets sacked the next day.
ralphmalph
19/9/2017
15:58
Wirecard could use their overrated paper to buy PAYS in a stock deal. Keep the bits they want sell of the stuff they do not want. They are on a P/E of 44 at the mo, so offer a p/e of 20 for PAYS but be prepared to go to 30 and the purchase would still be quids in for them. Also it would Brexit proof their business as well.
ralphmalph
19/9/2017
15:02
Like someone said before, why would ii be buying last week only to get a 5p result on their investment
johnv
19/9/2017
14:27
Trendboy , Unfortunately i suspect like you thats it will be a done deal at 590p , hope I'm wrong Also if it is a done deal at the price the share price wont get much higher than current. They will make you wait the full term to get the full price.
oohrogerpalmer
19/9/2017
14:06
Compared to the day before the bid for PAYS, the shares are up 7.7%. Over the same period Wirecard AG shares (where there is no bid or any expectation of one) are up 16.6%. Our bid is at a discount, not a premium. We could easily rise on Bidco walking away.
tradertrev
19/9/2017
10:17
Sadly I fear it will go through and the deal is done. Then it will rise to 590 obviously. However, if they come back with a new offer it could go past 600 fairly quickly.
trentendboy
19/9/2017
10:12
Me too - will reverse my short and go long once it drops to that range.
mmc71
19/9/2017
10:05
Yes, A no vote and a drop in the price, although I expect it to recover.
johnv
19/9/2017
10:03
Opened a small short this morning @ 590 on the expectation of a No vote at the meeting and a fall back to 520-550. (Hold 5500 shares and have voted No)
mmc71
19/9/2017
09:56
Is anyone here still buying?
johnv
19/9/2017
08:53
Does not look so simple through TD waterhouse - will see what can be done
trentendboy
19/9/2017
08:16
Sold 1000 after voting NO through HL. Share price bound to go up now.
high park
19/9/2017
06:16
Voted no with my 10,000 shares.
jxh885
18/9/2017
18:53
Voted NO through Hargreaves Lansdown. I hold 20,000 shares.
portugull
Chat Pages: 419  418  417  416  415  414  413  412  411  410  409  408  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
PAYS
Paysafe
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20201203 00:54:29