|Coal of Africa
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Coal of Africa Share Discussion Threads
Showing 17801 to 17821 of 17825 messages
|somethings brewing out there , and where there's fire there is coal ...|
|Think JSE is where real value is. London is more spec in nature.Stay strong.....|
|Another false dawn.
I think JSE is just very illiquid, hence the sometimes sharp movements up/down.|
|Wow.... volume picking up. lots of nice AT buys going through!
|the JSE suggests we will be a mid tier very soon|
|I think "most miners" can be safely replaced with "few miners" and "the rest are still more than 90% down from previous highs"|
|Most miners are in a strong upward channel at the moment Boodge.
We seem to be the only one stagnating. We are really lagging the market.
News needed desperately.
Sad that we are reduced to getting excited about a 'twinkle' in DB's eyes.
Get some decent news out FFS!|
|keaton is in a strong upward channel at the moment and as soon as they dispose of their anthracite division hopefully soon as per mining weekly , development of their second mine (moab...everything is in order except funding) they are going to be able to buy us out... we need to acquire that CGA now especially if it is keaton . any ideas of our other options to pick up a CGA ?|
|Thank you for the update Boz. Let's hope things come together sooner rather than later.
I can sit back and enjoy my Abba collection with a wry smile... 😁|
|Thank you for the very informative report 2boz.|
|Sorry boodge, that Makhado funding not CGA funding part|
|quite a shocker if i understand this correctly : after the last few months of funding talks , expect accelerate funding discussions with everything in place by JUNE 2017 , and is this the funding that is necessary for the acquisition of an income generator which we need URGENTLY , does this mean that we are only going to be in a position to acquire an income generating asset , the ' big ' deal around June 2017 ?|
|Here are myAGM notes. I'll try and expand or answer any questions. Present: Bernard Pryer (Chairman) and David Brown Others there: 3 shareholders, maybe a journo and few from Tavistock Communication where held; Dealt with main business and resolutions; went through with no issues; One investor questioned why options vested were given cash despite being under water. DB corrected that the cash amount was just the value of the options given by the Black-Scholes model. These pure options are now performance rights which are only granted if total shareholders return is achieved. It's not free cash! Slightly tedious as always and lasted 15-20 mins before DB said a few words and said investor above asked a few questions. I'll incorporate what was said into my conversation with DB afterwards. I've met DB a number of times previously and have regular e-mail contact and given that confidentiality will not share everything he said. Given the coal price performance positive, the outlook is bright. DB believed the market cap of the company is low relative to NAV/IRR of project; regulatory environment that needs to be completed; Makhado: Water license expect to be granted first quarter 2017; surface rights in 3 of the 5 areas complete. They could have completed the water license this year but decided to wait. There will be additional costs when the licence is granted so decided there's no urgency. Confident will be approved again. Vele: Expect the perennial stream water licence to be granted over the next couple of weeks. The decision whether this gets the go ahead will probably be heard at the March board meeting. Sounded positive that it will. Mooiplaats: He presented some initiatives to the board this week (again not say what they were). He's still confident that it will be sold but it's been frustrating. I suggested they might mine it themselves but with $20m required over 4 years for a project that would last 11 years they would rather not invest that sum. Cash: The key date is June 2017 when the final Rio Tinto payment is due. He didn't go into detail but said there were a lot of initiatives going on and was confident they would come to fruition. He doesn't expect this to be an issue. CGA funding:Expect a mixture of debt and equity with it being difficult to arrange a debt package lent against future cash flow 4-years down the line so some part liquidation but will allow environment for re-rate. Some will be raised by selling stakes in individual projects. They are all well supported by current shareholders (see the memorandum for Universal deal): Had some funding talks over last few months; expect accelerate funding discussions with everything in place by June 2017; CGA: This wasn't really mentioned during the AGM but we discussed at length. They have been talking to Keaton and when I mentioned yesterday's Keaton news he had a glint in his eye, but they are one of a number of companies they have been speaking with. He also mentioned that they have also been approached by a number. He firmly believes once they get first deal then more acquisitions will follow, and the COAL we see in 2 years time will be significantly different from the one we see at present. The first deal will be a 'big' deal; glad they didn't do the Universal deal as net cash would be AUD25m lighter than forecast. Final thoughts: In the time I spend talking to him, there is no doubt in his mind, COAL will transform, as will the industry. He is also immensely frustrated by regulations and that the time frames have been delayed and no CGA has been acquired. However, he's very confident everything will come together and they'll be a significant re-rating. I cannot tell you everything he said, as he asked for an element of confidentiality, but suffice to say, his belief appears well founded and there is the potential for an announcement over the next few weeks. I'm long and will continue to buy any dip! GLA, DYOR etc|
|All waited with baited breath, whilst the fat lady clears her throat....|
|the market has spoken ...... no income generator , no further upward trajectory spikes ! prepare for our , as per usual downward slide until CZA's SENS/RNS detailing the BINDING offer for the takeover|
|oh well, all resolutions passed at least.|
|damn we did'nt buy Keaton !!!!! only kidding after all it is still black friday , thought we could have got it at last weeks price !!!|
|Isnt the AGM over by now? Didn't it start at 10am?|
|30p would make me a very happy bunny! :-)|
|Really surprised at our shareprice given the recent rise in coal price.
A rising tide usually lifts all ships.
We must be really off the radar at present, so any good news will hopefully light a rocket.... Just to play catch up.|
|this AGM is surely heavy weighted , both Keaton's and CZA 's shares on the JSE are just stagnant|