We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

TCF Theracryf Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Jul 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Theracryf Plc LSE:TCF London Ordinary Share GB00BSVYN304 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.825 0.80 0.85 0.825 0.825 0.83 780,895 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Pharmaceutical Preparations 396k -3.14M -0.0073 -1.10 3.53M
Theracryf Plc is listed in the Pharmaceutical Preparations sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TCF. The last closing price for Theracryf was 0.83p. Over the last year, Theracryf shares have traded in a share price range of 0.65p to 1.00p.

Theracryf currently has 427,346,895 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Theracryf is £3.53 million. Theracryf has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.10.

Theracryf Share Discussion Threads

Showing 126 to 147 of 275 messages
Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
Looks like a positve note, and published on the company website:

Reading this I would say the share is undervalued but having be bitten I am not yet ready to give it another go.

Long research note from research tree out today . No insight into the dispute with Stalicla
Yeah, I am looking forward to next Tuesday in a macabre fashion myself.
The window of opportunity for fluffy words is getting smaller. What I am going to be interested in seeing is how long the current cash runway is, without that Stal payment. IMO, it is almost inconceivable that they would have diluted us to high heaven, as they did with that last raise, and bought so few shares from their own pocket as they did, if they had real confidence that it was going to be resolved in line with what we had been told to expect before.
But hey, sooner or later we will know without any uncertainty, for good, or more likely IMO, for bad.

Come on Huw, we need an update on Stalicla the silence is deafening now. They either owe it or they don't? What's the situation, let the market know
That does not surprise me at this sort of level markth126 - out of interest what price are the bidding for 1 million, I ask because I just looked at the last few days trades, and the picture is mixed.
As disappointing as it is down here, I can sell 1M shares which I've never seen before so someone wants them...!
I agree with your comment Clock Tower. It is incredibly disappointing to have no new deals signed up for SFX-01 since the Stalicla deal. There seems so little news now about SFX-01 in the past 10 months.
The sad reality is that TCF cannot afford to do their own trials so they cannot do much to prove the drug is effective and it seems like they cannot get anyone to trial it for them.
The Stalicla deal is so huge to TCF that they have no option but to wait for Stalicla to decide what they will do and when they will do it. It is TCF’s only potential income stream and money is running out. It is over a quarter of a year since the dispute was issued and no news at all. It doesn’t feel like there will be any news any time soon either.

I feel for all investors who invested as a result of the Stalicla deal announcement in 2022. At that time with £10m in the bank, Juvenesense having a deal with SFX-01 and milestone payments of up to $160m with Stalicla it seemed like this share had great potential. I wish I never had stumbled on that RNS.

ABBYNAT - I have a number of trolls that follow me on most threads I post on. Some because I change my views when I am about to sell a stock or have sold it, as they have issues with me doing so.

Water off a ducks back. :-)

However, things do not look good here at present, as Stalicla are yet to pay up, and it is dragging, so one wonders if they will cough up. That said the information on their website has not changed but it is pretty poor that no update has been provided.

Crazy that they have not been able to strike any other deals for around 18 months with SFX-01.

If Staliclas paid up and they did anyother deal of that nature, then a huge bounce could be on the cards, and that is why I am watching still.

Maybe a bit of inside buying might show its head before a RNS, not that it did last time.

i don't know who's giving you the thumbs down clock, as you're the only one here with anything to say! must say though its gone very quiet!
Previous holdimg as per old EVG website:

Seneca Investment Managers 14,932,071 5.4%

Current Holding : 16,301,456 3.81% however the RNS state this was their previous holding.

Well markth126 all guff in that RNS as nothing about the due money from Stalicla.

Have you rung shyster Jones and asked him what’s going on?

From the looks of the share price it would seem that some of those 62 million new shares have been sold, bringing the stock price down.

Good luck maybe there will be better news when the next RNS is released.

They have also updated their website to show the new company name:

"STP2, or SFX-01, is a stabilized synthetic form of sulforaphane for which STALICLA has acquired the rights for neurodevelopment disorders worldwide from TheraCryf (formerly known as Evgen Pharma) in October 2022.£

Heres something very positive for you markth126 if you have not noticed or been looking at the Stalicla website of late: 11 April 2024

"We are delighted to welcome Thomas during a pivotal time where his proven track record in navigating clinical and strategic development will support the advancement of STALICLA’s late-stage Phase 2 and 3 clinical pipelines for precision medicine treatment of neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders. His focus on biomarker lead strategies in CNS drug development is an ideal fit with our science and vision to pioneer precision medicine in the neurodevelopmental disorder space.” - Lynn Durham, CEO & Founder. "

Good Luck markth126 but I will only buy and trade this on news (if any) now, having done well in the past on this but then giving it all back and a little more, over three occasions, as I thought Stalicla would have paid up last autum, and other deals would have been agreed that would have seen the share price up in the 7/8p range with prospects.

Dr Jones is to slippery, ever since his - "I wish we could buy shares",I would not trust him if he said it was Spring and there were green shoots of recovery poking through, as I would go out to check to see if that was true.

Hello old EVGers - hopefully we can have some sensible discussion over here now and see some green shoots of hope coming out of the company soon. I have not sold any shares, nor did I participate in the most recent raising but I do remain committed to this investment and will see where that takes us. Good luck all. Mark
Just creating a new thread following the name change
Still waiting to get my money back on Value Catalyst Fund. Think I made a profit on this one 3/4 years ago. Laxey have turned themselves into DBAY. I don't trust them. They are a bit aggressive in my view.

This is looking like a total write-off to me as leveraged Italian property is not the best place to be. Been a disaster for a decade and looks like it will be a disaster for another decade.

I can see the appeal - shocking how a debt / NAV ratio can move that fast...
Why did i buy these at 35p
Dont like the way they milk the running costs of this as what do they have to do and what happens when the cash runs out
Yes, right with you on not trusting Laxey Partners!
Glad I sold out of this - lucky escape. I had hoped they would be able to sell down property and repay debt but it obviously hasnt happened like that.

Still not entirely convinced its a complete no hoper, debt / NAV was 57% !, telecom assets are high quality - though there is a lot of junk in there too.

There was a eur 20m (from memory) payment due in 2017 - part of reason I sold out. Surely can be renegotiated again?

Dont entirely trust laxley not to try to pick up TCF on the cheap... Dont think we are anywhere near the bottom yet though....

Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock