ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

CASP Caspian Sunrise Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Caspian Sunrise Plc LSE:CASP London Ordinary Share GB00B1W0VW36 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 3.40 3.30 3.50 3.40 3.40 3.40 100,000 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Oil And Gas Field Expl Svcs 42.95M 9.76M 0.0043 7.91 76.52M
Caspian Sunrise Plc is listed in the Oil And Gas Field Expl Svcs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CASP. The last closing price for Caspian Sunrise was 3.40p. Over the last year, Caspian Sunrise shares have traded in a share price range of 2.25p to 6.55p.

Caspian Sunrise currently has 2,250,501,560 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Caspian Sunrise is £76.52 million. Caspian Sunrise has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 7.91.

Caspian Sunrise Share Discussion Threads

Showing 31201 to 31225 of 31225 messages
Chat Pages: 1249  1248  1247  1246  1245  1244  1243  1242  1241  1240  1239  1238  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
08/5/2024
13:18
And a quick recap of the imminent news that could get us back to double figures -;CE cash - the last two links I put up suggests Abay exploration. going ahead but is CE the chief route. If do we get a large inhection of cash which goes a long way to reducing current liabilities. I also believe we could get more than the $10m profitability stated as there are clauses in he contact for it sitting idle pre any drilling start date, also on site testing has to be done pre project commencement so extra dough likely.B8 licence award - will create cash as Bolthazan loan to be repaid and revenue from existing prod paid to Casper. Also testing of the 2 new deeps drilled.MJF/SY sale - if it is in play then a significant cash sum heading our way. WS licence- I spoke to company re project plan and drilling to commence soon and far easier than MJF BUT no guarantees of success. If it does flow then cash will hit quickly as oil sold domestically and transportation costs to reduce, profitability to increase.Meanwhile work continues at 803 and they hopefully agree a deal with a partner to drill 802 that allegedly flowed at 700-900 bopdA5 ? The pumpers are talking about flaring licence, personally, I believe that's a load of old rubbish but happy to be proved wrong as any success there is a company maker.Shallow wells 155 and 806 to add prod too hopefully. All of the above will happen in next 3 months and all of them are very material. At 3.4p, I believe this is a strong buy as we've never had so much to report on. Many bags to be had dependent on news and important time for all longs .
xclusive2
08/5/2024
10:38
A pal did Coronado last year as part of a bigger trip and really enjoyed it.As u say, back to business. Mr Cautious as his name suggests and he and as he states his interest is a very minimal one as he's sold out. He's made the point re getting shafted and possibility of getting stuffed many times but why stay invested ? As per my previous posts on the subject, I don't see it for the reasons I've posted previously. I'm not saying it's not possible but that would only be as a last resort. If they wanted to really shaft PIs then that's easy, they issue poor news and crash the price, add a load of assets in and dilute us todeath and acquire at fire sale price. They're not doing that and there are several reasons as to why not. Firstly, Kaz is a tribal country and our KO has to walk the tightrope in order not upset the elite. I've had this conversation many times with the company. KO isn't an elite and his assets are locked in Casper with a London listing that gives him considerable protection from any predators. I spoke to Clive recently about 3AB and the likelihood of receiving our investment back. He was hopeful of receiving the monies but also stated that 2 senior Kazakhs are fighting for the acreage and it's not friendly ! If KO really upset PIs, much that we are a minority, we could cause him grief that could lead to a loss of an AIM listing. I believe he'd struggle to list on another Bourse if that happened and his assets would not be protected, that's another conversation I've had with the company. He's putting all his assets into Casper with the objective of binning them for a tidy sum, whether that bean ultimate trade sale or individual asset sale. His whole empire comes tumbling down if he takes it Private as he'll be at mercy of those looking to take advantage including KMG and the State. If you don't comply with all the licence commitments then you're toast and Caspian with its listing can raise money as and when to ensure the funds are always available.As per my last post re asset sales, I believe that Casper will sell any asset at the right price. They've been useless with the drill bit on all deep prospects yet all have flowed and at some juncture they have to involve a skilled partner to share the spoils or they'll sell the whole shooting match with shallows imo. They may become asset flippers as they did with Galaz, that was a great deal, they will do it again. Next 3 months are going to tell us a lot with regards to a successful future. They need to generate cash and we should see that in the next few months, if we don't, time to reassess investment decisions. I'm still bullish on making a few bags here but not got the rose tinted specs on. This investment is high risk and for that there has to be a big return, as of yet we've not seen that but the potential is still there. Next 3 months will tell me what I need to know and if it's not as I want it to be, I will be reducing my exposure .
xclusive2
08/5/2024
08:14
Thanks,Sounds an interesting trip . If you feel like escaping the U.K. weather and enjoy that neck of the woods then try Coronado Island in October good seafaring history. Then in November chase the sun across the border to southern Arizona, a place called Bisbee, great Old West and mining history. Both have iconic hotels slightly older than the Bellagio...lol.Back to business.There's a chap on LSE called mrcautious who recommends we look a the story of Ienergizer.I think he has a very valid point.I have been convinced for some time that the are going to take us private on the cheap. The news flow seems to be geared up for that. I think we are deliberately being kept sub 4 p.
penrith
07/5/2024
20:56
To add, been to Vegas several times and used to be reasonable from a price perspective, not anymore ! a real rip off.LA expensive but Santa B was very reasonable and the seafood and Me I can/Italian was awesome
xclusive2
07/5/2024
20:53
Did a road trip. Vegas 4 days -too long, stayed Cosmo and Bellagio . Cosmo pants compared to Bellagio, only benefit, had balcony. Be prepared to get high walking down the street from the weed ! Did a couple of showsPalm Springs - 1 nightSanta M - 4 nights Santa Barbara - 2 nightsDid LA tourist stuff, Malibu, Montecito and vineyard tripsThe plan was to go on to San Fran and then onto Yosemite but my old joints not up for it. If i was to change anything, 1 less day in Vegas, 1 less in Santa M and 2 more in Santa B which was gorgeous ?
xclusive2
07/5/2024
19:54
Hi X, If you don't mind me asking which part of CA and how long were you there?
penrith
07/5/2024
11:37
Back from a nice little break in CA. Can't believe how expensive it is now !! Need our Casper to start delivering the 'shareholder value' they've been promising for 18 years! As has been stated MANY times, there's a lot on the go that could finally improve the NAV considerably and create that shareholder value that is long overdue.23 Financials will be out in June and we're going to see profitability BUT liabilities increasing due to increasing loans. Now is the time to turn that tide and reverse the dilutive process by generating cash. The next few months should see inflows from various sources. Firstly the B8 contract. The licence approval could be imminent and if so, we can expect to see loan repaid and the first revenues from existing production, to be followed by the testing on the 2 new deeps and hopefully some success at long last.Next to the CE. A couple of links below show that Abay well is going to happen and hopefully that means the CE is still the preferred drilling solution. If so there's $10m+ coming our way and probably more as the drilling time allocated is probably too optimistic so I'd be expecting more than the 10m profit. https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqazmonitor.com%2Fnews%2F2916%2Fhow-kazakhstan-revamps-its-subsurface-management-in-2024%3Famp%3D1&data=05%7C02%7C%7C15e84f1eb9ac4fdedf9208dc6d86acfe%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638505672400548442%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=t57PmwrWRXu625JRAQn7%2FV%2FiSnmHt0oFIehSwyeFibg%3D&reserved=0https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/101875/Both recent publications and stating that Abay exploration still planned. Will success at Abay mean more work for CE or will Casper trade cash for a small % of the bigger projects ? Next the shallows sale ? They've announced the possible interest in the shallows yet they're completing 803 before applying for a production licence on an acreage ie the BNG deeps that has produced zero to date. Yes, all wells bar A8 have flowed but could any future sale include the deeps ? Either way, there could be a significant injection of cash, my concern would be whether it's more than the NAV. The big question, are Casper capable of delivering deep success ? I'm not convinced and maybe their success will come from buying and flipping assets for a considerable profit ?Other sources of cash ? increased production of course and who knows, 803, Block 8 or any other deep like A5 would obviously transform the landscape but that's not immediate. Our new Camel acreage at WS. The oil is allegedly seeping to the surface and it will take little time to drill a well and if successful, cash inflows could happen far sooner than at MJF. Infrastructure far better too and less transportation costs improving profitability.If they do generate cash then it gives them the opportunity to grant a special divi or who knows, they may go into share buy back mode. Next few months will be defining for Caspian. We're getting to the conclusion stage on many assets and plenty of news in the coming days, weeks and months. Time to start generating cash to reduce those liabilities and if they do sell BNG shallows or even the deeps, what do they do with the cash ? I suspect that they buy more assets, easier targets (allegedly) like WS where hopefully their skills snd capabilities are a match for the asset to be drilled. SP @ 3.4p ? regardless of success, the share price will run again as peeps talk it up as news nears. Hopefully this time the hype will be met with positive news that finally strengthens the foundations. If they do deliver success, you can expect to see ridiculous hype here, long overdue for those invested for years :)
xclusive2
05/5/2024
18:41
Hopefully people will see the £1 party but 24p for me would be £180,000 and i would jump at that , especially how unstable the world is becoming.
credock
05/5/2024
16:08
24p is less than the target level for triggering the large bonuses payable to Kuat and Carver when the market cap hits 800m USD.

Not only do I think that price is eminently achievable, if it reaches that then it will because of deep well success - and in that eventuality imo the fun is just beginning. Not trying to ramp this, but my own aspirations for these shares are higher than just 24p. Given that the full value of oil available, if proven, is anything between 1 and 2 billion dollars.

bluemango
05/5/2024
15:42
I know its been going on forever. What a blessing it would be to get to the 24p of donkeys years ago , and sell out and never look at this site again LOL. We can all dream.
credock
05/5/2024
14:07
Yes credock,Big sale, deep success, further boaty bookings, work overs, new spuds, new acreage.The real prize is the realisation of the strategy of all of the above and major interest in the company. We'll start to know soon hopefully.
spangle111
05/5/2024
13:06
Just need the price to take off spangle. We get a snippet of good nes and it goes into the 4p area. To be back down to 3p a week later. Whats happened to this big sale ???
credock
05/5/2024
10:40
As always it's waiting for the news on progress. The breadcrumb trails are there if you care and know where to look. Quite an exciting time.
spangle111
03/5/2024
23:59
That's why I said 'imo'. Because, imo, the positives to come, far outweigh the possible negatives.

But we don't know for sure. Hence the shares are where they are rather than already in double figures.

bluemango
03/5/2024
18:03
Blue, Not necessarily if they've been allowed to get out before any RNS
servicecrew
02/5/2024
07:58
When was the last time the company got any sort of new well to flow deep or shallow?
maxim1999
01/5/2024
09:15
Good point raised over on LSE, that whatever the advisor was consulting on, if they thought there was risk in the outcome, they wouldn't have agreed to having their fee in shares rather than cash. Regardless of the tax advantage.

Patience will be rewarded within next few weeks, imo.

bluemango
30/4/2024
16:14
You're absolutely right, yes just 500k to go. Will edit post.
bluemango
30/4/2024
16:11
bluemango30 Apr '24 - 15:59 - 22924 of 22925

That second trade is actually 1,976,923 so maybe 500,000 to go?

onsideman
30/4/2024
16:01
nice one bm, all starting to make sense now, sort of!
jostrummer
30/4/2024
15:59
Looks very much like the advisor (see 24th April RNS) has dumped those 1,976,923 shares with 4,476,923 originally awarded and 2 million already gone earlier.

So just the 500k left and then no overhang .. unless they plan to hold onto those for the rise...

As explained by coffeecups over on LSE, likely that this was all done to avoid tax on a cash fee; take it in shares instead. So just a small overhang left (and as said above, they could always keep those) and hopefully it's off to the races

bluemango
30/4/2024
14:25
These quiet periods waiting for news are disappointing when the prices drift. We need to hope that the latest dealand further issues of shares was all done because the company has good news coming and they wanted to get their heads in the trough in advance. Let's rely on their greed to drive this forward .
maxim1999
30/4/2024
13:26
2 million sell, hrmm doesn't encouraging
dipla
30/4/2024
11:51
Kaz government really stepping up the legal pressure on Oil majors at Kashagan offshore field to pump much more oil!

$150 billion claim is a huge number

ENI consortium need to get our drilling platform working full pelt asap ;-)

the new norm
30/4/2024
11:42
are the online MMs on hoilday today?

can only buy 125 shares at 3.5p online

very odd???

the new norm
Chat Pages: 1249  1248  1247  1246  1245  1244  1243  1242  1241  1240  1239  1238  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock