||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Metals Exploration Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3501 to 3525 of 3525 messages
thanks for the reply.
i did look him up and saw he was management.
well they spent a lot of money after the last tyhoon season. as this is a regular thing there they have to be prepared and keep on top of it.
|Yes Peter got in at 5.75p and very happy about that.Also good to hear they are well prepared for the bad weather :))|
|Yes was direct response from email I sent|
was that a response from the company to you?
what did you get in at 5.75p ?
that looks a good price to me.
just that threat of more dilution here.apart from that this should be a very good investment for years to come.
getting very close to November now, it seems like this part of the world is as slow as africa at sorting out paper work.
saying that, i live in spain and they are as bad.
if they can now start to ramp up production though that is great news.
Cash held by the Group after the September 2016 private share placing is GBP5.3 million (US$6.9 million). In addition the Runruno project is holding about US $4 million of physical gold. that was sept 8,i wonder how much they have to sell now.|
|Please be aware we had two typhoons pass near the Project site this week.The first deposited a lot of rain in 24 hours (over 100mm) whereas the second was more wind intense. The Project Site was well prepared for these events and has a very well defined set of protocols to follow for these events.There was no material damage to report and more importantly there were no injuries or worse to human life at the site or in nearby barangay of Runruno. RegardsLiam Ruddy|
|Hey Peter, bought in today after a good think of risk vs reward and I feel it's definitely worth the risk :)) we could all make a nice profit here from these levels!!No more worrying about the weather....lol|
|Thanks for the update, I see the track went to the North.|
thanks for the update.
its just something they have to live with in this part of the world.
not nice though,good luck to them.|
|The company should issue a status report once they've done a thorough assessment. It's a pretty big mine site now so I expect it will take a few days. There's probably still a fair amount of rain around creating run-off so they may not be able to start an assessment until it stops of eases off. Rain is forecast in the area until tomorrow evening - that's late morning GMT.
Initial reports coming out of the Nueva Vizcaya Provincial Government are that the province suffered "minimal damage". As of 9.00am today, after the typhoon had passed, there were no reports of fatalities, power outages, road closures or major incidents in the province. Nothing much on Twitter from the local municipality: the local schools are shut today; a pregnant lady is suffering from back ache and someone is canvasing for ideas for a weekend drive.|
|Anyone heard any news on storm and how it has affected metals x?|
|For me its more about the permit. If that turns up this month sales start and the bank finance confirmed i don't think a seller will have any trouble placing stock.|
|Yep by my reckoning since that delayed on 13th afternoon roughly around 4138k bought against 4634k sold so about another 400-500k to clear if seller is done.|
|can see now why there has not been a tick up with all these buys, someone has been of loading if you look. another late reported sell of 2.2m last night.|
I have to agree, lots of news due.
Lots of buys when you think there are not many shares in free float.
The MM's dont seem to want to raise the price.In fact they seem to drop the price when buyers start to appear. To try and halt the buying.?
Well we await the news and if it's as we expect,we will get a re-rate.|
|Looks as though the brunt of Haima is more to the North, with moderate conditions expected in Nueva Viscay.
|The catalysts for a significant hike in the share price will be completion of debt restructuring and the approvals for gold sales to commence. The latter is (hopefully) set to occur in October: 'It is expected that the first export will take place in early October 2016 with revenues received shortly after the export of gold doré'.
I would imagine that debt restructuring is all but finalised and will likely be announced after the first gold sales are achieved.
With production well underway and the full ramp-up targeted for end of November, there looks set to be a considerable amount of news flow within the next 6 weeks.|
|Lots of buys over the past week or so, some chunky ones taking quite a lot to budge the share price|
i could not get any shares at 5.75 either.
but i did get them at 5.76 on a spread bet with ig.|
|Tried to buy in at 5.75 but couldn't get anything.....next time maybe.I think it's a good investment but I will wait and see how this typhoon goes down.https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/two-dead-thousands-stranded-as-typhoon-hits-philippines/73257|
|anyone wanting to read the article share prophets mentions, the link is below.
i took a look at the forecast and its dont look to bad.
just need the paperwork to start selling the gold and then we will be away.
the finance will get sorted sooner or later, lets face it, banks are in the business
of lending money,they only have to look at what this company will be bringing in very soon. if a placing has to be done again, its not as if they will be going to the bucket shops and having to give a big discount.if the main holders dont cough up i am sure a placing could be done now at a premium.
but as you say this looks like a very interesting share to be in.
its over run by a few years, but when i came across it a few weeks ago i could not believe the market cap,and i feel this is a great time to get in.
|Cheers Peter, definitely a good investment just hoping for the good weather then...lol|
there is only around 6 weeks left before the good weather kicks in.
you cant do anything about the weather so why worry.
this will kick on from here sooner or latter.
just a case of waiting.|