||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Health Care Equipment & Services
Innovaderma Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3551 to 3573 of 3575 messages
|The power of social media : 200 of these sold this afternoon = £6000.320 to go - should sell out by tomorrow morning. https://www.skinnytan.co.uk/products/buy-one-get-one-free-mousse-3|
|QS take a look at HNT again, some of the buys on there have been huge today and yesterday one was for over £200k worth, also off Beaton track BT has been creeping steady for about a week like stake building, watch is trade price movement imho dyor|
|Stability of share price suggests to me that there might be a placement at around this price or no placement at all. Personally, I would only be interested in buying again after a fund raising exercise as I am still not convinced they can fund the sort of growth that most of us would want from sales alone... yet. IMO, a placement would be a positive, especially with little or no discount from here, and share price would get going again.|
|Yes seems like all sells today and yet the price has held up, normally would move massively on a buy/sell volume like this.|
|It's not when they are cash flow positive, QS fair enough although it is getting a fair bit of support today good luck anyway|
|It's an investment question and I think quite relevant to fast growing Companies?|
|Anyone know what their monthly burn rate is?|
|Kemche, I have made many, many mistakes in the past too, that's why I say don't listen to Bulls or bears, everyone form their own opinion.Your posts are fair, sorry for my response, I remember your comments.I would be comfortable buying at forward P/E around 20, I can't tell if I would get that or not, but like you I've been burnt many times buying into a story at too high prices.Things may go very well here, no reason why they shouldn't, there are risks that need navigated through but I hope we all are successful. My margin of safety clearly is higher than others.|
|No news on this elusive pi predicted placing again then just a continuation of the slow and tedious sideways trend on the lowest volume possible.
Will the 200dsm hold and bring in buyers or will the traders strike continue?
free stock charts from uk.advfn.com|
|Thanks big frocks!|
|210,762 fb likes|
I get it more wrong than right unfortunately - have done since I have been posting here since 2000.
When I am disappointed by updates I stay clear. I don't ever recall blaming others for my situation - dire as it is.
What I do not do is to say "It is the best thing since sliced bread" followed by "it is destined for hell in a cart" followed immediately by I am a buyer when it gets cheaper as in :
che7win - 27 Jan 2017 - 11:03:27 - 2340 of 2856 Innovaderma - Global Brands and Huge Markets - IDP
The risk is high here, however I've bought a few at this price.
I think I would prefer buying at 80p-Â£1 as a better risk/reward, I'll only buy more if it falls to around those levels - the chart looks awful.
Transparency it is then.|
|Kemche, I guess your hopes are always met, are they?You never get it wrong, never change your mind on disappointing updates and always blame others for your situation?Yes, thought so.|
|Connor, course it isn't! If you applied that P/E to all AIM stocks, most of them would be worth... 0p!|
|"or get the placement done "
NY Boy, that you have been speculating that there will be a placing, does not make it a fact!!
~£700k cash is a fair chunk. I don't see a need for a placing myself unless there is a large spike in orders to be filled requiring increased working capital.|
|Not sensible to rate on a fwd PE of 10 is it.|
|That was before the trading statement in Jan, which was a disappointment. Do you never change your mind despite what the facts are telling you ?|
che7win - 05 Jan 2017 - 08:39:47 - 890 of 2850 Innovaderma - Global Brands and Huge Markets - IDP
The company is not generating cash, it's generating profits.
Let's be clear on the difference, the cashflow will come down the line.
I'm hoping for much, much more here, so will buy on any falls, think market wants to take this higher but DYOR.|
|Forward P/E 10 here is less than 50p, you really think the value here is not frothy?
The growth is fast, yes, but it is risky whiles it is not generating cash yet IMHO.|
|My only other concern is a placing and at what price? Was thinking around 120p but the share price is nearly at that level.
I think global equities could start to correct by the end of this month, they can't go up nearly every day..the pressure of a correction (could be large) mounts on each leg higher, time to be cautious I feel, dance close to the exit door etc.
I'll sit on the fence and watch the price action over the coming weeks|
|Presumably not as large a correction here as other stocks if valuation not as frothy (although still high). One view anyway...|
|Just thinking if the stock market is rising nearly every few days and the sp, isn't really going anywhere,what will this one do, when the market corrects, that is my main concern?|