Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zinc Media LSE:ZIN London Ordinary Share GB00BX7RGN99 ORD 0.00025P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 0.925p 0.85p 1.00p 0.925p 0.925p 0.925p 100,000 07:32:49
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Media 22.6 -3.7 -1.6 - 5.73

Zinc Media Share Discussion Threads

Showing 276 to 299 of 300 messages
Chat Pages: 12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/9/2017
10:05
So results on 26th Sept, hopefully they will be as good as forecast or even better, which should positively impact the share price after a period in the doldrums of late. The sells since the last director buying has only been very light but with the lack of interest has pushed the share price backwards slightly but what clearly did not help was the appointment of a joint broker back in August. However, rather than be a negative it might prove to be a positive move forward if it was designed to arrange a deal that would accelerate growth, as has been the companies intention. If the order book has held its recent gains then the results should help whatever deal is planned.
clocktower
06/9/2017
20:10
Yeah, at least the spread is a little tighter now.
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
18:48
Also past few weeks the bid has actually not dropped, just the ask. So clearly someone is happy to keep hoovering these sells up. Not long now I think and we will start to fly.
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
18:19
Only £9k worth, so over the past weeks the volume here or on NEX have been light, just a few clearing the decks due to the broker news/general climate and maybe inside knowledge, or just needing to take losses/profits as the case maybe. The stock is undervalued and the director buying not that long ago was a positive.
clocktower
06/9/2017
17:41
That explains the drop then 1m sell. Seems a larger holder(s) are still dumping shares?
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
15:01
Yes Kryptonsnake - I think CYAN managed that and CRU at one point as well.
clocktower
06/9/2017
14:50
yes, this joint broker RNS a few weeks ago has raised a few questions. All will be revealed in time. The main fundamentals here are unchanged, we are profitable, and thus undervalued, just need patience and faith in the BoD. Come on DG!! Let's get this share price up to 5p please!!!
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
14:49
It's been suggested on LSE that a placing could be done at a premium, then use the money to make an acquisition. It is possible as I have seen it happen before with another company. If that happened I can't see it holding the share price back, if anything it should give it a boost. We are only around 6 weeks away from FY results too which should also help.
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
14:14
Agreed MS but at what price will they raise funds and then put it to what use? Raising new funds might hold the share price back for a very long time, would they have not been better to wait until they were able to produce the profits they forecast which in turn would have sent the share price a lot higher, then raised funds if they could prove they could put them to good effect.
clocktower
06/9/2017
13:33
Clocktower, the board have made some pretty sound business decisions to get to this point and get back to profitability. I trust their judgement not to make any wrong moves at this stage. We know they are looking to expand rapidly as DG has said previously. I think something more along the lines of the reef acquisition is what we should be aiming for. I have a suspicion they are in the process of sourcing investment privately to fund this. No evidence on which to base that, just a hunch.
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
13:08
Maybe a former listed company - world television - which was liquidated having sold was turned out to be profitable parts of the business for a song in very questionable circumstances. In due course the company appointed liquidators found they could not get satisfactory answers from former directors but still wound up the plc and left it in the hands of part of the concert party that had controlled it. Let us hope it is not this sort of arrangement, better something that is clean without history of this type. www.world-television.com
clocktower
06/9/2017
12:51
Appointment of a joint broker, suggesting a possible placing. So if they are seeking funds they must have a target in mind. As suggested it could be a private company. I have no evidence to suggest a rerun with Brave Bison, just idle speculation.
nextlink
06/9/2017
12:43
Nexlink, if you don't me asking, what makes you think zinc might be eyeing up BBSN again?
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
12:36
Thanks guys.
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
12:26
Just read the original RNS about BBSN. It was ZIN who approached BBSN about the possible combination of the two companies.
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
12:26
Mick Sturbs: Zin made the approach as per RNS 18.05.17 "The boards of Brave Bison and Zinc Media Group plc ("Zinc Media") note today's press speculation concerning a possible combination between Brave Bison and Zinc Media. The Company confirms that following an approach by Zinc Media they have held preliminary discussions with Zinc Media in relation to the possibility of a combination of Brave Bison and Zinc Media."
clocktower
06/9/2017
12:22
Yeah should be mid October Mick.
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
12:22
I cannot see BBSN being interested at all, bearing in mind the amount of cash they have along with the recent CEO and CFO appointments. If anything BBSN could make a move on ZIN imo. It could be a match made in heaven for the new CEO of BBSN and one she is would be able to achieve I expect. It would be a very favourable outcome for all stakeholders I expect, (if that was the case). Still, while there has been selling, with the offer being dropped, there was decent buy of 500k. Maybe the MM have dropped the offer to see if they can draw out any buyers or sellers. It could also be looking at other non-listed TC/media production businesses that would be more than happy to take stock rather than cash.
clocktower
06/9/2017
12:14
Not sure who approached who with the BBSN talks. Anyone know when FY results are due?
mick sturbs
06/9/2017
10:48
Depends on the reason behind the termination of talks. Maybe ZIN were interested but BBSN weren't so keen. If ZIN raised enough money they could stick a cash bid in. Now that talks have ceased, isn't there certain period of time where you can't make another offer?
kryptonsnake
06/9/2017
10:35
Is it possible Zinc are again looking at Brave Bison.
nextlink
24/8/2017
08:44
In this case I think they maybe lining up another merger or acquisition to speed up growth of the respective businesses. So, it maybe a very positive move, maybe a short-term blip but fast forward with a good deal.
clocktower
24/8/2017
08:26
the dreaded joint broker announcement.
glennborthwick
17/8/2017
12:30
A recent posting on the company website, nice work. hTtp://www.zincmedia.com/latest/panorama-plane-drunk-bbc-one/
clocktower
Chat Pages: 12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20170924 21:12:52