|London Capital Group Hldgs
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
London Capital Hldgs Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1101 to 1125 of 1125 messages
|You're right DD. Still, where there is uncertainty, the scene is set for turbulent times. Ironic, given that LCG base their model on market uncertainty!|
|domple - as far as I know LCG can issue FY results any time up until June 30th according to AIM rules (6 months post Year End). It's precedence of releasing no later than end April that people are assuming it's out then (including me).|
|Not even any notice of results. most companies, including lcg, issue notice about a month prior to results. results in April 2016 but nothing and this is the last day. It is odd and the market may react accordingly.|
|No results yet - the short-term traders may get twitchy|
|I think the results will show improvement from last years if they had continued success like they shown in Interim. I also believe results are out next week. I would have thought they would release Notice of Result RNS like they have done in the past.|
|Yes hopefully a case of better than (low) expectations. Are results still due this week ?|
|Looks like s/o is dumping a load before results. Could go either way tho' wont be surprised if results aren't as good as some hope they'll be. The share price took a right kicking last year.|
|Hi, been buying this ahead of result. Should see huge reduction in loss or slight profit. Going forward Price looks cheap.|
|IGG, PLUS, CMCX, GVC all performing very strongly - come on LCG now ...|
|DD - yes, though the brief dip was before that trade at 13:49... currently no change again|
|Mister MD - you have to go into trades to see the cause of the drop 300k at 3.11 - shows as 'NEX' which I guess is a different trading platform. Don't see a corresponding buy to level it out.|
|Stock in very tight supply. Better-than-expected results would no doubt give a huge boost to the shareprice here. Fingers crossed.
edit - some stock available again, perhaps a delayed sell to show ?|
|Nice find, Dusseldorf|
|Some enlightening info again from a posted job advert for Business Development Manager (LinkedIn).
From this it's logical to assume they are recruiting one fluent BDM per target country in Europe, going for the below countries for business:
- Czech Republic
- Czech Republic
Also of interest the following:
the candidate will be expected to manage a team in our HQs or in his native market
(the advert looks a tad rushed (typos), not politically correct ('his'), which to me implies the vacancies are being managed by the recruiting manager, not dedicated HR.
On face value, they appear to be taking expansion into Europe very seriously, but it's 'early days' if the positions have not yet been filled. Each BDM having a small team, in HQ or target market implies the expansion plan is aggressive. This comes at a cost in terms of overhead, but you would think the reward objective ultimately will outweigh the initial investment and overhead.|
|I have protected my holding 1m+ with a 12p 90 day sell limit. Maybe it's myth, but have heard people say if you leave an open order your stock cannot be used for shorting purposes. I did originally set it at 6p, but noted there is a lot of twitter traders around at the moment (hence last rise), so I wouldn't put it past that being hit (albeit spike) if there is good progress.
History tells me the results even if good may be received flat with some selling on short term positions through boredom, the real gains are to be had from 1-2 months onwards but WDIK.|
|Not a bad summation Dussel.
My own enquiries lead me to believe that they could actually have already swung to trading profitably and this may be pointed to in their outlook.
NAV more towards 5p per share looking at last cap raising.|
|Just waiting for results now. I'm really keen to see what progress has been made though obviously this will now be 4 months old.
- Loss making (carry over from H1 loss+ H2 loss, but much smaller -£5>7m vs -£14.9m. Should lay foundation for H2-2017 return to profitability, assuming H1 is still loss making due to advertising drive/PPC
- Indication on how much the overheads have reduced on a monthly basis going forward (10-20%?). Last years 'costs' were £24m(!), 10-20% on that would be significant indeed - we may need to wait until 2018 to see the full benefit - H1 costs were the same as prior year...perhaps £24m this year too - at least we have more revenue to minimise impact
- What is going on overseas? We've seen job adverts for German and Turkish speaking Account Managers, anywhere else? what's the strategy in terms of market location? Any new overseas accounts (its a previously untapped market for LCG). The site appears to have been translated into 14 European and Asian languages - are we targetting all those countries?
- How are client numbers doing? has there been any notable increase since new marketing drive (I'd hope so!)
- Regulation - put a statement out about it, I'd like to see we're protected or impact is expected to be negligible
- Revenue - I'm expecting good things if H1 is anything to go by - 40%+ increase?
- The balance sheet(!) much more in balance, debt down £8m+, tiered capital requirements met and exceeded. Net asset value of 4p/share+|
|I think it's very unlikely a MBO will be coming but I do rate the chances of LCG trading above 5p in the next 6 months. For a company with such obvious potential the results should indicate it's as of today (post 2016 funding) at a discount to net assets, which should be 4p+.
Trading result however is really the only catalyst that will see the price surge and sustain momentum. If, and based on past performance it's a big if, they can return to profitability this trading year (2017), double digits could well be on the cards in mid-late 2018 and I can also start dreaming of a reinstatement of dividend.|
|Not sure the tennis star who provided funds at 5p (5m shares) recently would be pleased with a 0% return on his money ?
Tried some dummy trades near the close, qoted full asking price for even 1 share and no quote for a dummy 20k buy. No wonder 50k cost 3.5p. Bodes well for Monday.|
|nice 50k buy at end way over the ask|
|LM - it makes no sense for them to continue on as a listed entity. Given the cap raise at 5p last year my expectation if business is turning around is they offer 5p for the rump they don't own and go private. Cost is buttons given they own over 80% via GLIO|
|Yes looks ready to break out. Full ask being paid. I had to do a fill or kill to buy earlier this week... Looking foward to results and further progress|
|Well the technical setup is there - just needs news catalyst to trigger a break
Richie - do you think they will delist or carry on with turnaround plan?
free stock charts from uk.advfn.com|
|I believe the finals are next week. I am personally expecting some type of announcement given the volume yesterday re an MBO|
|richie666 - if the management wanted an MBO, they would not have issued converted their debt to equity IMO, they would simply offered for the company instead of funding it. I would be extremely disappointed to see a 5p offer as this has much more potential than that, and I think the management know that too.|