Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Interserve Plc LSE:IRV London Ordinary Share GB0001528156 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -3.00p -0.79% 376.75p 376.00p 376.75p 386.50p 375.75p 386.50p 37,240 09:26:51
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 3,628.9 79.5 47.5 7.9 544.12

Interserve Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4176 to 4199 of 4200 messages
Chat Pages: 168  167  166  165  164  163  162  161  160  159  158  157  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/9/2016
08:30
Ah , the pseudo-scientific world of chartism... If it goes up , it will go up further , unless of course it starts to go down again.
wad collector
27/9/2016
01:50
Hor-fra - Í don't see any reverse H&S. I'm considering a time frame of a year. H&S started late August forming 1st shoulder, and neckline around 390. Pattern completed mid Sept. Contract win is irrelevant as technical charts should be viewed independently of fundamentals. H&S predictions are about 75% accurate, so chances of a sharp fall from here are favourable. Next 2 months should bear this out. But this will probably turn out to be the 25% occurence that defies the odds. :-)
bend1pa
26/9/2016
17:32
Also, looking at the 1 year chart, could it not be an Inverse Head and Shoulders, and on top of that are we perhaps seeing a throwback move? ht tp://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts2.asp (This is me being optimistic, obviously! lol)
hor_fra
26/9/2016
16:43
Hi bend1pa, could you please explain where exactly do you see a classic H&S here? What time frame are you considering, and where would be the neck line? Also, are we to assume this will 'form itself' in the absence of any news? That contract win the other day pushed it up, but it obviously didn't stay above 400 for long (a few hours!). Is this significant? I am still learning this, so thanks in advance for any input.
hor_fra
26/9/2016
15:50
Looks like a classic H&S to me, I'm afraid. Expecting this to fall at least sub 350 soon, maybe 320s before end of year. I'll have to see if more bad news emerges before deciding whether to top up.
bend1pa
22/9/2016
08:49
Hm, perhaps I shouldn't have got my glasses from Tesco...
edmundshaw
21/9/2016
17:22
Oh dear. We're below £4. I wouldn't have thought anything of it before this morning.
dogwalker
21/9/2016
10:54
Yes, we'll see; well some of us... :)
edmundshaw
21/9/2016
10:23
Aha, your earlier comment/post was before today's jump up, Lord G. Still, even going below £4 today shouldn't be that bad, I'd have thought. We'll see, as usual !
dogwalker
21/9/2016
09:40
Specsavers it is then, although I have seen short term H&S formations before from this position. You'll no doubt be pleased to know that if we hold above 400 today, then it shouldn't happen. Cheerful thought?
lord gnome
21/9/2016
09:19
Your lordship might I respectfully suggest a visit to an ophthalmologist?
edmundshaw
21/9/2016
09:16
You mean with the left shoulder formed in 2007 @ c £5-25, LD G? Quite possibly, but we've a way to go to get back to that price to start forming the right shoulder, haven't we? So , erm, maybe another 2 years to run before we begin to get a definitive answer ? We don't just need to reach £5-25-ish, but hold for a while then fall back down again before we can say....'You know what, that was a H&S pattern'. H&S patterns seem apparent quite a lot; only occasionally actually happen; & are only provable with hindsight anyway. If you are are looking at something much shorter-term, do say. I don't see anything. All the best.
dogwalker
21/9/2016
08:20
Am I seeing a ghost in the works or is that chart starting to look as though a classic head and shoulders formation is on the way?
lord gnome
21/9/2016
08:13
Looks like a decent contract and the fact the project has started is a bonus. ADVFN news service playing a blinder today
bahiflyer
21/9/2016
07:19
http://tradearabia.com/touch/article/CONS/313781
spoole5
20/9/2016
18:49
Saw Questor in the Telegraph today had a piece on this with a hold;says investors will be placated by the £11m over 2 year contract announced yesterday. Yes good to have but perplexed as to why the issues RNS on such a small contract which does not move the dial. Sold 10% of my holding a couple of weeks back and for now will hold with what I have if only because of the 6.4% approx. yield which costing the company as it does about £35m seems sustainable.
cerrito
19/9/2016
17:44
I see Mitie issued a profit warning this morning..
haywards26
15/9/2016
11:19
Not really edmundshaw. Just down by slightly less than the value of the ex-div. Nice, just the same. Back over 400 please and make it quick.
lord gnome
15/9/2016
10:30
Down the day before XD, up on XD. Is someone living in the past where XD was a Wednesday?
edmundshaw
14/9/2016
21:20
This happened the day before carillion went ex divi as well for some reason. May top up if weakness persists. These sorts of companies are going to be big winners in the autumn statement with infrastructure spend being ramped up.
spoole5
14/9/2016
18:34
Large ish auction at end of day.Believe tomorrow is ex dividend?I was surprised at speed of rise and suppose a pullback wS to be expected?
dandanactionman
14/9/2016
13:53
Sounds about right you sell so they can buy!
csmwssk12hu
14/9/2016
08:16
They had a sell rating on arm with an 800p target the day before they were taken out for 17!
spoole5
12/9/2016
21:24
That is the same Liberum who were advising buy to a target price of 625p in November last yr (sp was about 550p then and dropped steadily to the 250p nadir over the next 9 months). We are all guessing , but only some of us are earning fat bonuses for advising how to invest other people's money. I am puzzled by the comment about the yield , even the most pessimistic forecasts suggest a big cover.
wad collector
Chat Pages: 168  167  166  165  164  163  162  161  160  159  158  157  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:33 V: D:20160927 08:43:55