||ORD SHS USD0.01
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Crosby Asset. Share Discussion Threads
Showing 4376 to 4396 of 4400 messages
do you get paid for being featured in Private Eye?|
miss anne thrope
|Meet y'all on ZOL.|
|What exactly is the new ticker? ZO, ZOL or what?
It's ok, got it - ZOL. I might have been trying it too soon.|
|Looks like we need to move over to ticker ZO on ADVFN from today ..so need to set up a new thread on that BB . Are you gonna switch this over Chopsy ??|
|If only BernieBoy. Some luck involved as well I think :) I'm usually more wrong than right in the short term. Also bought some ECR yesterday. Now down 12.5% although it will come back up sooner or later. Good buy imho at that current share price if anyone is interested as news yesterday was very positive.|
|Great buy here on a risk/reward play. Lots of upside as we await the first major investment|
|Good timing Dr Jekyll. I was gonna top up yesterday but didnt get time and then this morning as well! Doh! I got in at 5.35 a few weeks back....|
|howdlep - agreed.
I too wish I had sold at 6 or 7p but stocks such as this are very difficult to call top and bottom. I would prefer to see a gradual climb and 4 to 5p would do me for now. I am hoping for a lot, lot higher a year or so from now.|
On the 29/6 CSB was changed to ZOL and all portfolio holdings updated to incorporate the new ticker code of ZOL. However, trades are still going through the LSE for CSB and not ZOL today. This effectively means you can buy CSB shares but cannot sell ZOL holdings online. So small buying may push up CSB quicker than otherwise would have been.
Excellent buy below 4p (fundraising price) and with Abramovich Junior at the helm, the first big investment wont be too far away|
|Bought some this morning but not showing yet.|
|Anyone going to set up a new ZOL thread?|
|JO Jo JO.
I DID SAY! would anyone listen? no! now i took 6p and im glad i did.
I may now consider buying in again.
i bet on the next news the same will happen again.|
|Chart looks amazingly familiar. Chose to buy and hold this one. In retrospect, it looks like it would have been wiser to trade it.
I trust the directors (and major shareholders) are watching all our money evaporating. Clearly the market is telling them to pull their fingers out.|
Yes, the investment in VIR may be enough to satisfy the requirement for making an investment, however minor.
But we can be sure that The 'A' Team are aware of the various requiremnts?|
|I don't think they have to 'strike a deal' (although clearly they will - long before October). They probably have a couple of smaller deals already under their belt. The VIR investment alone may suffice.
They will be reversing into Abramovich's Zoltav, on very favourable terms imho. We'll end up with quite a big company - a fair few assets and some modest debt.
Am adding to on this weakness.|
|they have to strike a deal by 4 October if not then suspension.|
|Resolution vote counting only it seems from share price action today (I'm assuming some of the big investors and their brokers are in attendance).
We really need some clarity and proper news dissemination. They haven't even issued an RNS for the Viridas transaction, which I thought was a given.
Their silence and apparent lack of deal-making is beginning to test the patience of shareholders. We should not be back at 4p on AGM day. Disappointing.|
|Anyone going to Monte Carlo for the AGM? Come on, own up!|
|Doesn't appear to be a live webcast or similar for AGM, so I don't know how we're going to find out what's going on.
Their website looks like it was built by Noah so that's no help.
I'm guessing no-one here is going!|
|anybody think that vir will announce details of new venture monday or tuesday
prior to csb agm|