||COM STK USD0.001
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Technology Hardware & Equipment
Ceva Share Discussion Threads
Showing 526 to 549 of 550 messages
|See above. I received a new certificate a while back after a long fight. Redmayne Bentley accepted it but it costs about £100 to open an account with them and dealing charges are high. At least I expect to recover some of my losses.|
|Has anyone got more recent experience of selling Ceva stock? I have got an American certificate.|
|I have decided to sell my 30 shares in Parthusceva and emailed Redmayne following recommendations on this BB. I received a reply today.
"Thank you for your enquiry regarding Parthusceva.
Parthusceva no longer exists and is now called Ceva. Your first task would be to contact the registrars and see if the certificate you hold is valid as a holding of Ceva. The second problem is that American certificates are no longer valid on the exchange and we would only be able to sell the valid stock if we held it in a nominee account. To open a nominee account with ourselves is straightforward but the transfer of the stock from certificate to electronic format may take up to seven weeks and the cost to you is £100. Unfortunately this cannot be reimbursed even if the certificate you send is no longer valid.
Once the stock is held in a nominee account with us and the relevant forms have been completed we can then sell the stock. Looking at todays price 30 shares is approximately £500. Our commission for selling this would be £17.50 with a £20 settlement charge.
I hope this is of some aid to you and should you have any further queries please feel free to contact our dealing team on 0113 200 6400."
Well their charges are extortionate and I won't bother. The cert does say tradable at Capita IRG. Has anyone tried that?|
|Suggest you contact one of the emails mentioned on this thread. I still hold my few, waiting until I can use the loss.|
|I PURCHASED 436 SHARES IN CEVA NOW WORTH CIRCA £9,000 AND CANNOT RECOVER THE VALUE OF THE CERTIFICATES FROM THE USA FOR SOME REASON. THEY WERE PURCHASED IN GOOD FAITH AND AS AN ELDERLY MAN, I COULD NOW DO WITH THE MONEY.|
|oldvic, I didn't send the notarized form off either but out of the blue received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form from AST for my shares.|
|Oldvic. Richard.Kingston@ceva-dsp.com is a key man. I eventually was assigned a personal helper and he asked me to call him. I rang him, he was in New York, and he knew the situation but sent me, by email, a pile of legal documents that others I believe have had and asked me to complete them and get them stamped by the FCO. I did not bother but after a couple of weeks the new cert turned up. I have a new PC and don't have historic email details available but will look on memory stick to see what was saved.|
how did you make them give in please
im in same boat|
|I didnt have to notarise. They gave in on me. Have new cert but waiting to use it as a cgt loss.|
|Over the weekend I received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form from AST. I filled in the forms last summer but only got to the point of Delaware wanting a notarized form before I stalled on it. So, at least I now know I still own some shares. Now to work out how to sell them...
Thanks to those on this board who've hassled CEVA etc about this.|
|I have now sold my shares using Redmayne Bentley Stockbrokers
Who provided a very good service
Thanks for all the help sorting out CEVA, glad to be shot of them|
|Hi Received my form this morning but I need to claim for the Notarized form I paid for and how to deal with this form they have sent me, any advise is welcome.|
|The form came out of the blue from AST, I wouldn't worry too much, they are probably inundated and because of my "leading role" I was probably a priority
My contact was "Scott, Tameeka"
Best of Luck|
|Update - I see Lancaster that the 'form' is infact an electronic record of the shares you hold on the company register. Sounds ideal. So can you please confirm who issued it to you - was it our 'friends' in Dewaware or I would hope CEVA themselves?? Again ... any tips on HOW you managed to obtain it and from whom.
Many thanks !!
|Thanks Lancaster - can you just confirm - is it a physical form that you received through the post? Is there an email address ( other than the two I keep trying) Who did you chase to get it? Did you threaten any legal action? or Contact with eg FCA?? Despite being polite, I have been ignored for 2 months now ... so looking to see how I can escalate / put pressure on.
|I have received a Direct Registration Book Entry Advice Form which I understand is the same if not better than a certificate.
I am in the process of getting Redmayne Bentley Stockbrokers (mentioned in earlier post) to sell them. They seemed quite happy to receive the DRA form, since it means everything can be done electronically|
|Has anyone actually received new, valid certs? Despite being informed that CEVA accept that the certs should not have been taken, AND a communication over two months ago that my certs may have been reinstated / reissued??, I have received nothing. For nearly 2 months now my emails have been ignored and I have been unable to get any response from either Tamara Scott or Richard Kingston. Any other contacts?? Any other ideas?!!|
|Many thanks, may be worth enquiring, although I will have to check my original cert.
From memory they never looked, as if you could not deal on the U.K. mkt, so perhaps Capita are just providing a service from now.
They may be the folk to check with, although I have no value to sell...yet.
|If you require a contact, try Richard.Kingston@ceva-dsp.com . I did eventually get the management group email address.|
|Is the fact that they are transferable in the U.K common to other new share certs.
Should we with the old ones be taking some action ?|
|Further to last, I didn't send any money or any forms but today received a new certificate! It looks the same as my old one but it does say the shares are transferable in UK at Capita.|
|Following emails to the management team, I was given a staff member to personally look into my case. I had numerous emails from him today and had to ring New York twice. They decided to list my certificate as lost, probably because they couldn't be bothered to find it. I have been emailed all the paperwork this evening but they want the sworn affidavit and $88 and a life history form. That's me done. Can't be bothered doing any more. Will claim a tax loss.|
|I'm still waiting for confirmation that they received my certificate sent in September.|
|Pleasant surprise in the post today!!!!!!!
A Direct Registration Book-Entry Advice, basically saying they have re-issued my shares to me.
I now need to contact my broker and get the shares transferred to them|