||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Baron Oil Share Discussion Threads
Showing 8401 to 8422 of 8425 messages
|where is the news flow ffs?|
|Thanks for the clarification nlmbidc. I have to confess I am a bit out of touch, as I only check in very infrequently now.
But yes, it would be nice, but don't hold your breath. As Pembury says, if they're screwing around for a paltry 2m, ........... what chance a drill ship?
Far better we invoke a default and start over.|
|yes and yet they are screwing around for $2m!|
The three remaining phases have been converted to a one well drill commitment.
So as long as UOG get a well drilled that's it!
Still waiting for that one drill though.|
|it should be at huge cost HM agree|
|It could even be more than that Pembury. They took on a commitment to carry us through three (?) stages, so shouldn't they bear the cost of that, if they decide not to continue?
But then, if they can't stump up 2 piddly million, then what chance of that?|
|assume they will have to cough up the $2m even if they opt out as part of the farmin agreement? boil get 80% back, plus cash and chance to bring in someone decent?
apparently they received very strong interest at NAPE from majors|
|Yes we still have operator status, the three year delay has been UOG getting there own operatorship designation from the authorities, we didn't transfer operator status to them under the farm-out.... I too am erring on give them the boot!|
|yes think so, pointless giving it to Union!|
|We are still the operator aren't we?|
|Only problem there is how many years would it take for us to become operator again.... Another 3 maybe....|
|I agree Hugo. Certainly seems to be a breach of contract.|
|This would be the ideal opportunity to dump UOG for default, take the block back, and farm it out ourselves. UOG were just a spiv middleman, purporting to be able to fully fund Z34, then it transpired that all they were going to do was re-farm it out themselves and retain a decent cut. Use this default to get shot, before they come up with the money or another excuse, or part payment.|
|You gotta laugh eh? Rudolph is rolling in his grave for sure.|
|Oh dear, it is just one rubbish RNS after another, will we get one later today / Monday saying cash now received - Are UOG that skint that they can't afford $2M, if yes then Z34 drilling just isn't going to happen under UOG; in SPA is there an option to terminate if cash not received - problem after 3 years Boil is pretty much stuck with them so even if they had they probably wouldn't exercise it.
I truly despair of this company|
|This really just about sums the Union 'JV' up
They keep saying how deep their pockets are but they can't even cough up $2m which in the scheme of things here is f all
Boil should give them a firm deadline now|
|Baron Oil PLC (AIM:BOIL) reports that its Peruvian subsidiary, Gold Oil Peru SAC, did not receive the $2 million due from Union Oil & Gas Group (UOGG) by the date specified in the Farm In Agreement. Discussions are underway with UOGG in an attempt to resolve this issue.
Something really is not sitting right now.....|
|Indifference prevails. No change there in a decade then. Plus ca change.|
|We'll miss you Pembury.|
|maybe not but they need to step up and some now. they have had enough time to bring something to the table. end of q1 is decision time!.|
|I'm not sure this company could survive a second shareholder forced bod change.|
|Find some people to replace the bid|