ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

PLG Playgolf

0.00 (0.00%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Playgolf LSE:PLG London Ordinary Share GB00B01GB928 ORD 0.2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.275 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Playgolf Share Discussion Threads

Showing 326 to 341 of 350 messages
Chat Pages: 14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/5/2009
08:36
My post 84 "I was quite negative about CTT when their provisions debacle came to light, but tried to be balanced in my view. As it happens, there's been a good recovery so far (price more than trebled in a very short period), but the medium term prognosis remains uncertain and only time will tell whether or not my fears/opinions were right or wrong." - I should have checked what had been going on as I hadn't seen CTT's shares had been suspended! Looks like my negative view on them was right too.

I'm positive about TAN if anyone wants to follow my lead, but be warned I bought in aroun £1.74, so it will take a long time for me to make a profit there :-(

wooly62
29/4/2009
13:41
I guess we could blame pharma2 if you followed his advice, though I suspect we'll not see him again now... But really as I posted below, there was a real risk her and those who took the final risk lost.... A shame but predictable.

powwow - 8 Apr'09 - 14:35 - 35 of 85 edit

pharma2, are you suggesting to people to buy this stock, when they clearly have financial issues.

pharma2 - 8 Apr'09 - 14:38 - 36 of 85

powwow who has not got cash flow problems in this climate.cash settlement 750k sept/oct 3x current share price 5.4m assets as per accounts.never said it would affect as a going concern.directors will get the cash and share price will hit 3p+ all imho.

powwow
29/4/2009
10:55
Ebtm suspended this morning !

That was yet another pump and dump spam job by william under numerous
usernames !

8trader
28/4/2009
08:08
8Trader - makes you want to not bother, but there are investors reading the BB's looking for advice on whether to buy or sell, so we shouldn't let the people with their own agendas rule the roost. I think it's important to make positive and negative comment (obviously depending on which is appropriate) as always being either way makes readers just think "oh it's him again, he always says that"....

I was quite negative about CTT when their provisions debacle came to light, but tried to be balanced in my view. As it happens, there's been a good recovery so far (price more than trebled in a very short period), but the medium term prognosis remains uncertain and only time will tell whether or not my fears/opinions were right or wrong.

wooly62
27/4/2009
17:57
It's not just this site though is it? It's a shameful practice and effectively stealing money from gullible PI's. We all like to make money, but I like to think I can do with a clear conscience.
wooly62
27/4/2009
15:42
i agree - this was a shameful exercise when it was pretty obvious the business was going to die. People get sucked in by big movements and large trading volumes, but when you convert back to the value of those trades it seems you don't actually need big sums of money to con people. It's not good enough to repeatedly ban these guys, files should be passed to the SFO or FSA or similar as real penalties should be paid. Most of us express our views and the facts that lead us to those so that other posters/readers can consider whether they agree with us or have a different view, we don't seek to manipulate the market and we don't claim our opinions as fact. My post on Friday was carefully couched when I was almost certain administration would follow - it's not for me to try to prevent honest sellers from getting rid of their shares to "informed" buyers.
These pump n dump guys need justice, so if they don't get it on earth let's hope St Peter administers it instead!

wooly62
27/4/2009
14:44
Dusseldorf, good call.

I just hope a few would be punters were put off by a few honest people on here.

Pharma , no where to be seen!

Be careful, pumpimg and dumping is bad for your wealth.

News imminent is usually a give away sign

startrekker
27/4/2009
13:43
well, with liabilities of around 10 mill, what does one expect in this market.

it had no chance, and imo was insolvent for some time, looking @ the last RNSs.

saffy..

safman
27/4/2009
13:39
At the request of the company trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities
has been temporarily suspended from 27/04/2009 1:30pm pending clarification of
the company's financial position

thats the end of that then

currypasty
27/4/2009
13:33
Notice of Intention to Appoint an Administrator (Playgolf (Holdings)

TIDMPLG

RNS Number : 2207R
Playgolf (Holdings) PLC
27 April 2009

?
Playgolf (Holdings) plc

("Playgolf" or "the Company")

Notice of intention to Appoint an Administrator to the Company

The Board has filed with the Courts an intention to appoint an administrator to
the Company and therefore has requested a suspension of trading in its shares on
AIM. A further update will be made in due course.

cyberpost
27/4/2009
13:32
Suspension - Playgolf (Holdings) Plc (AIM)

TIDMPLG

RNS Number : 2209R
AIM
27 April 2009

?

NOTICE

(293)

27/04/2009 1:30pm

TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF TRADING ON AIM

PLAYGOLF (HOLDINGS) PLC

At the request of the company trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities
has been temporarily suspended from 27/04/2009 1:30pm pending clarification of
the company's financial position.

cyberpost
24/4/2009
13:06
The fundamentals didn't support the rise. It's a huge shame that there are dishonest people happy to ramp shares at other people's expense. I hope the company survives, but it's hard to see how investors can make a return.
wooly62
24/4/2009
09:31
I bet those who chased this up to 5p are near suicidal. This lot looks like going to the wall.
induna123
19/4/2009
19:54
Both william and treacle are still pump and dumping with the usual
lies on m o n e y a m yet they dont seem to be around on here !

I think treacle just wants to post anywhere where nobody else can
expose their web of lies but they are wasting their time on that
site as well as not many people read the bb and most on there that
do are clued up and dont fall for the "usual suspects" pump and dump
lies !

8trader
19/4/2009
19:54
Both william and treacle are still pump and dumping with the usual
lies on m o n e y a m yet they dont seem to be around on here !

I think treacle just wants to post anywhere where nobody else can
expose their web of lies but they are wasting their time on that
site as well as not many people read the bb and most on there that
do are clued up and dont fall for the "usual suspects" pump and dump
lies !

8trader
19/4/2009
19:42
With 30% of the entire equity changing hands on one day and price collapsing, I'd suggest suspension and administration next week is almost a certainty.
dusseldorf
Chat Pages: 14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock