ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

DX. Dx (group) Plc

47.40
0.00 (0.00%)
18 Jun 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Dx (group) Plc LSE:DX. London Ordinary Share GB00BJTCG679 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 47.40 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Dx (group) Share Discussion Threads

Showing 3601 to 3625 of 3700 messages
Chat Pages: 148  147  146  145  144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/11/2023
07:45
21 Nov will be 10 weeks since offer announced. Surely enough time to complete their due diligence...
stemis
06/11/2023
07:30
The extended deadline 21 novAGM 23 Nov The date so close..
hillock1
06/11/2023
07:24
"The final dividend will be paid on 7 December 2023 to shareholders on the register on 17 November 2023, subject to shareholder approval at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting ("AGM") on 23 November 2023."
stemis
06/11/2023
07:06
Extension it is - rather disappointing.

This potential bid has actually held the shares back since it has capped the upside for the past couple of months - without that, and on the basis of the last strong update, the shares may well have gone beyond 50p by now.

yasx
04/11/2023
09:10
Maybe another extension of deadline on Monday and I don't expect another higher offer price from HIG or a new partyBut who knows
hillock1
04/11/2023
08:47
who knows, shame either way, especially on instis who have signed up the irrevocables, allowing a plc to be snapped up on the cheap, probably as they may get a juicy bonus for the return or something maybe? Ggggrrrr to the lot of them. DYOR
qs99
03/11/2023
16:13
Hope management don't accept an offer of 47.5p on Monday ie 48.5p minus the 1p dividend.
katsy
02/11/2023
13:28
So why have those 2 Instis sold out at such a low ball number? Are they "rolling" their stake do you think? Makes no sense.

Board could withhold their recommendation for a bit of a squeeze surely

qs99
02/11/2023
09:49
What % did they say they had commitments from 31.5% ?
Its still a long way to go .
Even when some boards have recommended a takeover they have been rejected in the past.

fenners66
02/11/2023
09:22
The only reason HIG would pay more is if the board refuse to recommend it. Probably unliklely but you never know...
stemis
02/11/2023
09:16
Bit surprised another company in the same sector hasn't had a pop here.
molatovkid
02/11/2023
09:15
yasX exactly my thoughts which is why I'd be very surprised to see anything above 48.5p unfortunately.


farob - completely agree, but I'm sure we'll all get the opportunity to buy back in in 3 years time when it's refloated at £2 a share....such is the life of a humble PI I guess.

tanners
02/11/2023
09:11
But if two major holders are willing to sell out for 48.5p, then why would HIG agree to pay more….
yasx
02/11/2023
08:10
"at least" 48.5p are the words from that RNS that stick with me, leaves room for Board to show a pair and negotiate hard even for a 10% increase over that as the EV/EBITDA ratio this is being bought out on potentially IMO is far too low, cash generation even with low growth in future should be v.v.good....DYOR
qs99
01/11/2023
15:17
Still at least 8% to be had here.
katsy
01/11/2023
11:39
I'd personally rather sit on my shares for another couple of years as the growth will come and the share price will rise much higher than 48.5p. IMO
farob
01/11/2023
11:12
HIG are obviously v. keen, lots of dd, advisors, costs, letters of intent

"at least 48.5p incl divi"

They want the recommendation of the Board, makes their life easier

So Board need to stiffen their resolve, and grab a few extra pence to make this a no brainer as sub 50p IMO is still way to cheap.

DYOR

qs99
01/11/2023
10:31
I wouldn’t be surprised to see an extension either but that may end up being a blessing for us shareholders
ls24
01/11/2023
10:12
More like a collar
fenners66
01/11/2023
10:05
Can't see why they need another extension!

This says "at least" 48.5p so I'm not sure why people think it is putting a "cap" on the offer price?

Apologies if I have missed something!

DYOR

qs99
01/11/2023
09:41
note the dividend is now explicitly wrapped up in the offer price - suggests to me that HIG are playing hardball.

Apart from that this is a routine announcement necessary as the letters of undertaking had expired.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another extension on 6 Nov.

markie7
01/11/2023
08:41
When I first saw the announcement 'Possible Offer for DX Group' I half thought it was going to be a rival offer !! (which I think is pretty unlikely given the passage of time, unless they are waiting for HIG to do their due diligence for them...lol)

Yes, interesting that support (which is just 'intention' rather than 'actual') is now at 48.5p not 45p. It is also, of course, subject to "unanimous unqualified recommendation of the DX board" so will still come down to the board.

stemis
01/11/2023
08:37
The main shareholders have increased the minimum they will accept from 45p to 48.5p. That is good news.
miti 1000
01/11/2023
08:32
The share price is drifting up. It will become interesting if it gets to around 47.5p (48.5p less 1p dividend)
this_is_me
01/11/2023
08:27
Well it certainly puts a cap of 48.5p on the price.....unless late competition arrives which I think highly unlikely sadly.
tanners
Chat Pages: 148  147  146  145  144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock