ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

DX. Dx (group) Plc

47.40
0.00 (0.00%)
12 Jun 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Dx (group) Plc LSE:DX. London Ordinary Share GB00BJTCG679 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 47.40 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Dx (group) Share Discussion Threads

Showing 3526 to 3550 of 3700 messages
Chat Pages: 148  147  146  145  144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/10/2023
11:05
Just topped up at 42p. either:

low ball bid of 45p goes though - a 7% gain by year end
48.5p offer goes through - a 15% gain by year end
Bid rejected - a 3.5% yield and wait for future growth and tuffnells integration (my preferred option)

Hard to see much downside. If price drops on no deal i'll add more in the 30's.

bdbd11
03/10/2023
13:38
YasX - completely agree.....I think worth buying more now either way; and if the offer is pulled, buy more on any resulting drop back!
tanners
03/10/2023
13:15
It seems to me that the potential offer has hld back an sP surge basd on organic growth. A paradox, really.
empoggio
03/10/2023
12:58
Decent results , shares should be up far more than 1%
its the oxman
03/10/2023
10:30
Well, it has to be a win win for existing holders:

If an offer at 48.5p is made they make a short term gain to deploy elsewhere.

If no offer is advanced, the shares will likely fall allowing them to buy more at a reduced price for future upside.

I continue to hold. Only a matter of days now.

yasx
03/10/2023
09:52
A real shame that the current shareholders are unlikely to be the beneficiaries
everton448
03/10/2023
09:48
I expect massive growth this year as the £70-100m of Tuffnells business falls into the network
ls24
03/10/2023
08:47
While a short term profit is nice, the prospects of a much larger long term profit is better. In the long term this will be worth much more than 60p
this_is_me
03/10/2023
08:15
They haven't approved it yet. They are 'minded to recommend'. Which I can't understand, should be about 60p
markie7
03/10/2023
08:13
Immaterial
markie7
03/10/2023
08:08
Results will include settlement of Tuffnells claim and compensation to Dunn (and Series?). We'll have to wait for full AR to see the quantum of the latter (Dunn was on a base salary of £323k with 12 months notice, Series £110k with 6 months notice) but underlying position could be £0.5-£1m better than disclosed.
stemis
03/10/2023
07:35
Basic earnings per share up 63% to 3.9p

Paul Ibbetson, Chief Executive Officer of DX (Group) plc, commented:

"The Group has delivered another strong performance, above our original expectations. Both divisions contributed increased revenue, margin and profit, which supported our return to the dividend list.

Accepting 48p looks increasingly daft.

this_is_me
03/10/2023
07:23
Fantastic results. I cannot believe that the board have approved a take-out at 48p per share. Strip out net cash and the offer values us at 10x historic results. So single digits forward earnings. Why?
rimau1
02/10/2023
11:23
Thanks both, completely agree on timeline especially given the experience etc.
Maybe a position of strength then, hopefully see all this come to a conclusion in the coming days.

Still believe that the notice's of intent and reference to multiple bids, points to this going through

mgmg1
02/10/2023
11:10
mgmg1 - certainly not that.

This sort of iNED recruitment would generally take 3-6 months. I assume it was in process before the buy-out approach and they just took it to a conclusion.

effortless cool
02/10/2023
11:08
I read it as 'we are happy to consider an offer, but we're not desperate and are continuing to pursue our normal business in case it's not to our liking'. But who knows...
stemis
02/10/2023
11:05
Yes I read this (from a very simple perspective) as being a move to strengthen the board to ensure the buy out goes through okay, what are your thoughts?
mgmg1
02/10/2023
11:00
Interesting time to be appointing a new non exec...
stemis
29/9/2023
14:44
There is still life even on Friday afternoon
solarno lopez
27/9/2023
09:16
Easy 15% to be had in the short term.
yasx
27/9/2023
08:50
I agree - in the meantime there is an increasing disconnect between the share price and the value of the offer which we have been told might be made....
everton448
27/9/2023
08:47
Prior to the suspension we got preliminary results on

2 October 2018
24 September 2019
17 September 2020

According to the trading statement on 18 July, results are "expected in early October 2023"

Will be interesting to see if they stick to that and what they say about the outlook...

stemis
22/9/2023
11:08
I think there is a good chance the offer will fall over on price. However, it's worth over 45p on fundamentals alone so who cares
markie7
21/9/2023
13:27
Looks like a fairly normal discount to the offer price? (approx 10%)

If you want the last 10% then you obviously have to take some risk

Strikes me that such a liquidity event may be too good for the institutions to turn down even if they think the offer is a little on the stingy side

se81
21/9/2023
13:10
Yet the market is valuing this at 43p despite an offer of 48.5p. Which the current board is happy about.
katsy
Chat Pages: 148  147  146  145  144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock