[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Arrow Global Group Plc LSE:ARW London Ordinary Share GB00BDGTXM47 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 307.00 307.00 307.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
General Financial 167.5 -114.8 -52.0 - 545

Arrow Global Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1376 to 1400 of 1400 messages
Chat Pages: 56  55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
31/3/2021
08:15
There we go. Offer made!
ttny2004
26/3/2021
01:31
If they do I will rebuy at such a price. Sold out at 295p when first announced the majority of my holding. Just have a small holding now.
ttny2004
25/3/2021
06:49
Cyclone - maybe. In results just states terms in reference to offer which maybe exactly that type of thing. Who stars who goes and exit packages etc.In results some in interesting observations:-- Plan to resume dividend payments earlier than originally planned, with a final dividend in respect of year-end 2021-- Payments better than provisions written down so if that continues will mean increased cashflow going forward coming back to balance sheet.-- Still very strong opportunities being realised and seen.So all positive offer or no offer I believe.Next update on offer 1st Apr. Not long to wait. Ironically April Fools day. Let's hope does not turn into Investors Fools day lol.
ttny2004
24/3/2021
19:28
talks over CEO and CFO exit package plus share option vestings triggered by successful bid?
the cyclone
23/3/2021
07:20
Has been extended again with new date of 1st April. So guess we will have to wait until then which can be extended again.
ttny2004
22/3/2021
10:19
Tomorrow we will know if 307.5p all cash offer takes place. Not long to wait now.
ttny2004
08/3/2021
14:05
A very strange tale. So the directors were minded to accept £3.05 yet the bidder increased his offer to £3.075 which unsurprisingly the directors are equally minded to accept yet talks continue. Over what exactly?
makinbuks
08/3/2021
07:22
£3.075 is a good outcome
pejaten
07/3/2021
11:29
We should hear whether formal TDR offer for the company (305p all cash offer) is made during Monday 8th March or latest next day Tue 9th March. Be interesting to hear intent OR even if that has resulted in any other offers coming in.See 8th Feb news exert:In accordance with Rule 2.6(a) of the Code, TDR must, by not later than 5.00 p.m. on 8 March 2021, either announce a firm intention to make an offer for the Company in accordance with Rule 2.7 of the Code or announce that it does not intend to make an offer, in which case the announcement will be treated as a statement to which Rule 2.8 of the Code applies. This deadline will only be extended with the consent of the Panel in accordance with Rule 2.6(c) of the Code. The deadline shall cease to apply, by virtue of Rule 2.6(b) of the Code, where a firm intention to make an offer for Arrow under Rule 2.7 of the Code is announced by an offeror (other than TDR) prior to such deadline.
ttny2004
01/3/2021
15:26
Don't think that will be the case somehow.Maybe could drop back initially to 240 to 250p, but if shareholders reject offer due to much more greater value to be gained and that is clearly articulated think any temporary downside will be limited. We will find out sooner enough.
ttny2004
01/3/2021
13:18
Thats as maybe, but if this bid is withdrawn I think we'll see the share price below £2 again
makinbuks
28/2/2021
10:22
Makinbucks - yes, read that as well. However, board stated that they saw significant exceptional opportunities that they were targeting which with even slightly higher bond pricing gping forward there would still be strong profit margins.
ttny2004
28/2/2021
08:33
Might the rise in bond yields in 2021 be making the bidder think again? Certainly not conducive to a higher bid. It appears the market thinks this will fail
makinbuks
27/2/2021
10:22
As you say does make one wonder what 9th March will reveal.1) if approved 305p coming. Over 10% discount today.2) another higher bid arrives and announced. share price higher than 305p3) offer rejected the all cash 305p offer because they feel company valued much higher and want to realise that potential. This could also result in more interest going forward. Personally I think current share price provides good upside potential in future in all scenarios. Before this happened my own personal target was 400p to 500p in future based on future prospects in next 1 to 2 years.
ttny2004
24/2/2021
13:36
On the basis that it is at a 10% discount...it doesn't appear to be done and dusted or to have generated further interest...or perhaps it has and they need more time... 10% upside and 20% downside (pre-offer level).
elsa7878
24/2/2021
12:14
Seems no other parties interested, 3.05 it is!
mustau
24/2/2021
12:12
Seems to be taking a while...
elsa7878
08/2/2021
18:38
Despite the founder, Zachary Lewy backing the deal he only has 2% of the shares this is a long way from a done deal. Now that Arrow have got their "For Sale" sign up, given all the cash the VC's are sitting on, I would not be surprised to see other parties express their interest. Jefferies have a price target of 420p so expect TDR will have to fend off other competing offers - this is their 4th offer- they may need to make another other to get this deal over the line.....
guyguy120
08/2/2021
15:27
Well done guys. I have definitely missed out timing wise on this one. I do have concerns around the management team being in it for themselves rather than shareholders and today's RNS sort of underlines that point. Little by way of 'skin in the game' but generous remuneration packages. This bid is an attractive exit for shareholders in my view.
topvest
08/2/2021
15:13
I too was in at 80p and thoroughly believe in the future prospects of the company, but the share price of 295p felt too good to turn down so have sold out. Hoping for a dip so I can buy back in - I still thlink ARW is going places post pandemic
archy147
08/2/2021
15:05
I got in at 80p and from all the research I can find and news comment 305p seriously undervalues the company, and institutional investors should vote against. It might fall briefly if no serious offer is forthcoming and increase again in the near term.
paulopaul1
08/2/2021
11:23
Wow! One that got away. I sold at a small loss for £2.32 back in August 2019 and never had the courage to buy back in although it was very tempting below £1. I always feared a Muddy Waters style write up. Ah well there you go. Well done galeforce1 and all other holders
makinbuks
08/2/2021
09:47
Nice surprise on a Monday morning as I bought 10k shares as total punt under £1. Just a bit of luck, because I knew almost nothing about ARW at the time. Any chance of a second offer coming in higher?
galeforce1
08/2/2021
08:49
Done deal with the owners backing.
mustau
08/2/2021
08:31
Ouch bad luck with our short Hpowell1, hope you have some profits elsewhere to cover the disaster you’ve had here. What are the longs doing here, is it time to sell ?
archy147
Chat Pages: 56  55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
ARW
Arrow Glob..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20211028 03:31:21