||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Georgian Min. Share Discussion Threads
Showing 2151 to 2173 of 2175 messages
|Noricum Gold are now renamed Georgian Mining Corporation
|In conjunction with the change in name the Board is pleased to announce a new website, http://www.georgianmining.com is now live. Corporate information published pursuant to AIM Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies is available from this website.
Further to this morning's announcement, the Company announces that, due to circumstances beyond its control, trading in the Company's shares under the new name of Georgian Mining Corporation with TIDM GEO will now take effect from 08.00am BST on 11 October 2016.
The ISIN VGG9688A1003 and SEDOL BYWYLM6 will also apply as at 08.00am BST on 11 October 2016.|
|It's over to GEO from today .|
Agree completely about the interview, and I am not a very happy holder at present. I could guarantee two things to decimate a share price:
1. Changing ones mind, or changing a deadline regarding production.
2. Going for a share consolidation.
Noricum has managed to find both. Added to this there are no timelines for getting into production so shareholders immediately start thinking about dilution (although he did say they weren't looking for money at present). This doesn't of course mean that they won't come back to the market in a few months.
They may be getting agreements on contract mining and processing in place, but until they show some progress on the ground there seems no rush to go out and buy more.
Not a convincing performance.|
|Kuenzel does not impress me.
I think he is evasive and slippery.
Will continue to watch rather than buy.|
|604 - Noricum Gold / Georgian Mining Corporation and Chris Bailey on easyJet
Greg Kuenzel, Managing Director of Noricum Gold #NMG soon to be the Georgian Mining Corporation #GEO answers private investor questions.
Greg Kuenzel reminded me of a situation I was in many years ago. These people kept asking me questions I did not want to be asked and would not ask me any I wanted to be asked. So it was a situation of waffling away and everyone knowing that was what I was doing. Fortunately, rescued by the Chairman as time ran out.
He new didn't he, that the share price crashed because of delay in delivering ore and drilling costs, overheads etc., eating away at the cash. Even when ore is delivered it will take some time before cash rolls in and wages, fuel and hire costs will be a problem.
What now, cash raising and who from. It will most likely be a discounted share price to raise at least $1 million more.
Is there a way out? - , as said before, bring in another party to take a stake and fund part of the cost.
There is only one truth, it's the whole truth. Shareholders have doubts about what was said by dithering Greg Kuenzel, in this podcast, and don't quite buy the non-delivery of surface ore as there is better copper/gold deeper.
The shareprice plunged further...
The real spread is very wide as MMs are defensive - shares might still be worth 30p or much less on a big delay to reap the cash. Copper at 0.5% - 1% and gold at 0.5 grammes to 5 grammes per tonne was said but not as confidently and excitedly as one might have expected.
Maybe the new results promised in the next few weeks, few means 2 or maybe 3, may bring in exciting results. Perhaps Greg was just caught out by the questions or a cold or influenza was coming on - OK Greg, we just wait for great results from drilling in the next few weeks and the shareprice up to 20p or indeed more.|
|Cheers Scotty, guess we will have to wait until Monday.Did anyone listen to the podcast?|
|Not with my broker, will just sit on what I have now anyway and see what transpires over time.
|I guess u can't buy or sell here today??|
|There is no great rush on the buying or selling front....hold out for tomorrows drop....inevitable and obvious here that this consolidation is a means to raise funds, further dilute existing holders (of which I am not one thankfully) and continue the worthless existence of the BOD.|
|Price to buy is 10.7p and for some reason stamp duty is added.|
|Lol....if only we had the same amount of shares at this share price ... haha!!|
|Nothing here to make me buy|
|A very good end to the day some quit large purchases. Financing is definitely on the way with a deal to go forward. This company is worth much more than the current market cap. I would have bought some more today if I didn't already have so many !!!!|
|Thanks Sciper I forgot about that which is good because a further fundraise at a much cheaper price may not be so easy. Alternate fundraising of selling an interest or borrowing by a loan or issuing convertible bonds may be the way to go !!|
|Last fundraising was £1.1m in July at 0.14p. More funds not required at present IMO|
|How quickly sentiment has turned. They have to do some form of financing but the market cap is very low for the reserves. I for one will sit this out even though the pain is worsening with the share price fall. We are back to the last fundraising price !!!!|
|wah wah waaaaaah|
|Obvious that uncertainty over cash raising has put pressure on the share price. Difficult to work out whether the fall has gone below true value and will cause the company to raise funds by other means.
Maybe there are takeover plans on the cards or more likely a further partner to help race to production. This might well surprise with share issued at 0.14p or 14p after consolidation, with further options issued to the partner at 14p.
Confidence has dropped but the massive resource remains on NMG's jointly owned ground in Georgia.|
|Chart breaking down|