||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Ferrum Crescent Share Discussion Threads
Showing 4351 to 4373 of 4375 messages
|Toral will always have to be a joint venture. andrea said between 50 and 100m to build a plant and Moonlight will never raise 10th of that.|
|Wow longest delay ever!!One key question If no deal is done with moonlight can we still develop toralIf so we are a buyIf not... : (|
|Wonderer still at it on LSE
"balance was $1.3m at the end of December.."
No it wasnt wonderer, it was $1.3m AUD, there is a big difference.|
|Drill starts April results around August then. Looks like we can forget about this for a while.....again :-)|
|Yep, Utube I/V with Merlin pretty much says it all.
Instit Roadshow being planned as well, I gather.
|Nice interview with MMJ released last night!
|Ha ha , i am slowly getting the message :-) I told wonderer last year there was no deal with BVI and the BFS never started but he flatly contradicted me. He was wrong of course but these guys have a habit of herding the herd who basically want to hear what their shepherd says and don't like the truth getting in the way. It was wonderer who started planting the seed of a £10m sell off and of news expected "next week" which of course never comes (much like tomorrow)
The shame is wonderer is just a mouthpiece on LSE for granny and his cohorts on twitter who is starting to look a bit stupid now as well loading up above 0.2p with the share price dropping. That said the guy hasn't declared but says he holds 100m....lol.
I noticed you said on EKT you only had one aim holding now ? which i presume is this. This is my only aim holding now and it too will be my last.
Why does any of this matter ? Well JT has actually made a good start here despite the carriage loads of baggage this company drags along in South africa. He is defeated by a few who constantly misinterpret and misquote him and raise expectations which are complete nonsense which is a problem with texting and speaking to punters on the phone. Quite frankly if he has something to say it should be told to everyone and not "leaked" to a few on social media.
Anyway for me I think I am going to get out now. I am £40k down on this and quite frankly the last 6 months have been not unlike the last 6 years, one look at the chart and the last few RNS that have done nothing to stop the rot says sell sell sell.|
|I don't get hung up about whether anyone holds shares but i do see when shares are bought as an indication of a bottom reached in the share price and shares have not been bought so the question now is do i hang on or do i sell out until we get meaningful news on the future of Toral which could be another year +|
|From today's RNS, I would also highlight Merlins statement in the last para of Page 1, when he says that the drill programme is designed to intersect SHALLOW targets, which are largely untested, to date. This is where the major resource upgrade will potentially come from (or not), and will significantly determine the initial mining cost and design of the mine.
I also get the impression that this report is very conservatively worded, due to new Australian Reporting Codes, but that the Company, underneath, is actually very excited about the prospects for Toral.
IMHO. DYOR. GLA.|
|How much funding do you think they will need for mine construction if nothing comes of ML ?
I'm still worried that JT and Merlin have not bought into this, it's their project and it usually means they expect the share price to drop lower.
I honestly dont see another placing to raise a substantial amount of cash as viable at lower share price than this as dilution would be ridiculous therefore in my view further progress on Toral will depend on a cash injection from ML.|
|Andrea, you mentioned the hang up with Moonlight being the AUS solicitors ?
Are you now saying that its a no go ?|
|Good Toral update today. Everything looks to be on schedule as far as I can see.
Whether they have 7, 8.7 or 10m tonnes of Zn seems irrelevant at this stage, as even the lower no wud indicated an economically viable mine. With any luck, we shud hav a Jorc on Toral by End May, Beginning of June this year, then can get on with PFS and funding for mine construction.
Now, not expecting much to come out of Moonlight at all, although I stand by to be corrected and/or pleasantly surprised.
IMHO. DYOR. GLA.|
|TBH i am not surprised any deal in south africa can over run by months but as he chose to set a timetable on these events of the last 6 months he really needs to give an update now to retain credibility.
I don't blame JT at this point but the way things have fallen and the order they have fallen does not show him or our future prospects in a very good light at the moment.|
|Yaaaaaaawn ! Even the latest placing boys can't get out at a profit now !!
Come on JT, pull yer finger out wiv Moonlight, yer now 2 months overdue your shallow promises !
|I think they have found out that deals in SA are bloody impossible :-)
Personally i am now looking to the interims in a month to see if there is a future here.|
|Yawn, yes this IS getting VERY frustrating now. All targets and suggestions of targets now thoroughly & absolutely missed.
Now into a new era of non-expectation. Seriously beginning to wonder if JT & the new lads on the Board have settled back into "Lifestyle Mode", now they have got their Salaries and positions on the BOD nicely sorted out. Very disappointed. Suppose the motto for the future is "never promise that which you know you can't deliver".
IMHO. DYOR. GLA.|
|My favourite two stocks are spectra and nuog for 2017Spsy tgt 70pNuog 3pThese stocks have all the attributes to motor over the weeks and months ahead|
|With Zinc prices at a 3 yr high of UA$2890 per tonne today, that would make 1% of Toral/Lago's combined deposit worth 10.9p per share, with all warrants fully exercised, IF they can prove up 10m tonnes of Lead/Zinc, which Merlin firmly believes they will.
Food for thought, in relation to today's share price - being heavily manipulated by MM's , as usual. That's a fact. Not speculation.
|Well did manage another 4mil this morning but thats enough now, no more until we here some positives ;-)|
|I suppose it takes a little while to wind an agreement up legally. We could hope that any further news was delayed because they needed to clear this up first but i think thats just wishful thinking.|
|Yep agree Black, bit of a strange RNS as we already knew BVI were history why he couldn't of said this in the RNS on the 16th Jan, he is buying time i think!|
|He will have to be quick Sam.it will recover.
what bloody mess this is.|