|Anglo Asian Mining
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Anglo Asian Share Discussion Threads
Showing 27076 to 27098 of 27100 messages
|Binary? Resources or no resources?
As for jeanesy, easy come easy go. He did to well to hold for so long with the amount of doubts he's always had.
He follows in the footsteps of may illustrious investors here. Names such as resourceful and some others I forget now.
Never mind, I had another 60k of these on Monday, could have done better on Tuesday or Wednesday it seems but volume available is always small. All these movements are small fry. The big moves are still ahead.|
|last sell is a buy|
|Harsh Mattjos :)|
|MMs out to lunch|
|Thnx jeanesy :-)|
|I hope nobody was relying on the "sell at 30, buy at 20 trade"!|
|Really none available, a sustained rise in gold will make it interesting. Good news will make it really interesting!!|
|Has gold cracked that glass ceiling or will it be bashed down again???
Let's see how today pans out ...|
|A few more for me today...now none available on line...|
|Clearly there will be resources, it is more a question of how much, what mix, location and costs of extracting. There should be resource news on three sites this year by my reckoning and on the back of that, clarity from the company on their strategy for exploiting the new resources.|
|It appears to be getting a bit binary, resources or no resources.|
|Here goes gold now|
|23p is a bargain 2sporrans. Got a few here at 22.88, BARGAIN. Like I have said in the past, this valuation is just for our nuts and bolts.
Any good news coming out of the company should double the share price.|
|2 yr Bundesbunds now yielding just above minus 1% !
Guess that's enticing to extent the Deutschmark returns within 2 years; or perchance the Reichsmark?
Whatever, looks quite likely there'll be another opportunity to add here at ~20p; maybe a tad lower.|
|Thanks for the additional info El_D.|
|Yes crazycooops and thanks. Although worst case in my opinion is there would be more delays and frustration if the planning was overturned. It's the planning authorities that are being challenged not the company. If planning was overturned they would have to reapply or appeal.
I do think this is extremely unlikely however. The company are going full steam ahead with the underground mine despite this judicial hearing and their legal team are convinced there isn't a case to answer. The judge has allowed another week for more evidence discovery having heard both sides so looks very good to me.
They have all the equipment in place and all the infrastructure already from their from the previous open pit mine. they have also found a near surface ore next to the prooosed underground mine which they are now mining to help finance construction and reduce capex!
Grades are simply incredible and huge potential for resource upgrades over and above their current resource.
Add to they its in Ireland and not say Africa, the £10 million valuation will seem bonkers pretty soon in my opinion.
Take a look at the grades they are hitting, up to 30/40 gpt from memory!
I've been following this company for 5 years and it could finally all come together this week. Definitely worth keeping an eye on I reckon guys.|
|El_D, I just had a quick look at GAL, looks binary based on judicial review. I hope you get the right result.|
|As I said it's about expansion. Finding 1M plus oz, thats where the value is.|
|Jeanesy, nothing wrong with banking such a large profit! You'll no doubt get a lower or similar buy back in price once your fears are alleviated. Assuming they are :-).
I recently sold some of my holding here but that was more so I could move it in to Galantas Gold which has an extremely exciting week ahead and could potentially be a multi bagger this year. I recommend checking it out.
Well done for booking such a huge profit!!|
|The fact is Zhockey the figures have continued to be poor for a while. The grades that are being mined appear to be still falling and there is no certainty in when/if they will improve. The weather is unlikely to be the reason imo but if it is then feb's figures are likely to be worse still.Yes we do not yet know the reasons why yet and wont until april but there was too much uncertainty there for me. I did not see the production figures on friday so that is why i sold first thing monday as it seems a few others did too. I got out before the price dropped so i was lucky.Having first bought at 4.75p i made a very tidy profit and didn't want to see my gains eroded in the short term. I am sure I will get back in when things become clearer or when we get some positive news on exploration/drilling.|
|Yes its like they came out with poor annual results not that someone has gleaned some 4 week numbers from an azerbaijani web site that has half the story from some government filing, still buying at 20 and selling at 30 seems to work until we get some real info ...|
|I really don'tget why people sold on the jan production figures. Anyone with any sense will have expected them to be as they were. You could have sold on Friday at 27p rather than waiting to be ripped off on Monday.
I guess this is a great example of why most people lose money.|