[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Merchants Trust Plc LSE:MRCH London Ordinary Share GB0005800072 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 557.00 552.00 556.00 - 22,041 09:25:19
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Equity Investment Instruments 24.9 21.9 18.5 30.1 694

Merchants Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2001 to 2025 of 2200 messages
Chat Pages: 88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/7/2021
22:33
ramellous - yes, mrch has done ok. But no more than that for me. If you'd have bought into here early jan 2020, ie pre-pandemic, you'd be sitting on a 4% total loss to date. Buying into the s&p500 over the same timescale would have delivered a 35% total gain. That's a 39% difference! I fear this is beginning to stagnate and any growth going forward will simply be down to the dividend not a share price increase. I'll continue to hold at present but will monitor performance over the coming 12 months carefully.
zac0_4
21/7/2021
19:31
I hold both too.In fairness you don't buy these for the excitement!
tim 3
21/7/2021
09:30
Well, a 12% total return in the last six months, matching nearly exactly the S&P500 for the same timeframe will do me as an income fund for retirement. Holding a 500 tracker as well though.
ramellous
20/7/2021
13:50
So yet again the FTSE underperforms taking this with it. Mind for some years I have classed £5 fair value for these anything above and they start looking pricey and below they start looking attractive. Can not see that changing any time soon.
tim 3
15/7/2021
02:27
Was this dividend funded in part , from reserved ?
superiorshares
Chat Pages: 88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
MRCH
Merchants
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20211027 08:54:56