Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cloudbuy Plc LSE:CBUY London Ordinary Share GB00B09Y8Y28 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 0.15 0.10 0.20 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services 1.1 -2.3 1.7 0.1 0

Cloudbuy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 20901 to 20923 of 21100 messages
Chat Pages: 844  843  842  841  840  839  838  837  836  835  834  833  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/1/2020
21:07
"If we re-arrange the deck-chairs on the Titanic like this..."
the stigologist
22/1/2020
19:49
So how many to be safe in your opinion?
biggeorge54
22/1/2020
15:34
And clearly, every % of total shares cast above that 50% figure does increase the % the Against camp needs, but every extra “against”; vote over and above every extra “Board camp” vote gets the Against camp closer to its goal, and if, eg (there are clearly endless permutations) an extra 8% of undecideds voted against, and nobody else voted for, the Againsts would have say 15% total (with the guesstimated 7% already against), just enough to win the day (58% of votes in issue cast, so “Againsts̶1; would need 25% plus 1 vote of that, =14.5% (plus 1 vote). Many other sums also achieve the Against camp goal, this is just one example. In any event, EVERY “against”; vote in person on the day from those wishing to vote that way will be vital. Good luck all.
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
15:09
Dear All...have been doing the maths in some more detail...Repeat thought...a best-efforts calculation suggests that “as-yet undecided voters” would need to vote against the company’s proposals to the tune of about 7% of shares in issue, or about 9m shares-plus for the “Against”; brigade to win, if we prudently assume that the non-board “big 3”, with a declared stake of about 8% each, vote with the board. Duncans plus Board plus Sella now would seem to have about 19% (not 27%) after Duncans’ sales, big 3 have about 24%, so 43% of votes castable. Assume about 7% (admittedly nothing more than an assumption, but have to start somewhere) of other holders vote AGAINST motions, that’s 50% of shares in issue being voted, assuming nobody else votes. Board needs 75(.1)% of votes cast, the “against”; lot need 25(.1)%, so without floating voters, that’s 12.5% the “Against”; lot need. If there ARE about 7% against, that’s another 5.5% needed, say 7% to be careful. So every vote will count. The reasons for staying listed are well-documented, now it’s down to proxy votes already cast and votes in person on 27th. All IMO...good luck all.
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
11:41
https://walletinvestor.com/lse-stock-forecast/val-stock-prediction
412069
22/1/2020
11:41
Tom, do you know why companies are listen on aim? Are you aware more than a quarter of the firms listed dont make any money and over half make losses. If you dont like it move on, simple.
biggeorge54
22/1/2020
11:39
i give up! lol - Do you also invest in multi level marketing schemes -?
tomboyb
22/1/2020
11:36
Delay on flight...clearly I meant “if we SUCCESSFULLY vote against all motions” then we could benefit from any turnaround (no matter how unlikely you think that is)...good luck all...let’s keep the dream alive??
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
11:35
How will it pay its payables? - Losing money gives it little hope of paying off in xs of 1.6million - Forget the other 6.3million in loans, making zero money, no revenue.. erm nothing but debt - If nothing but debt means success then clearly there is a bright spark here -
tomboyb
22/1/2020
11:32
0% chance maybe for those in at 40-60p maybe. For those buying in or averaging down at less than half a penny, theres plenty of scope.
biggeorge54
22/1/2020
11:23
Jonc, I agree wrong to have held this for so long. Remember 60p??? And that was BEFORE any PHBs won...BUT...we are where we are, so for those left in, let’s try to recoup our money? Not worth selling at these levels IMO. The fact that the price is not ZERO (and that some people are BUYING)tells us that there are people who believe the motions can be defeated and that Cbuy COULD turn PHBChoices around...it’s not the CONCEPT that’s flawed,the problem has been NHS inertia...and maybe, just maybe, if Tory govt ramps up the pressure on Local Authorities and NHS/SBS gets better at SELLING the concept and CCGs come on board, good things could happen?...but that helps us ONLY if we all have voted against motions by proxy /will vote in person on Monday. Final thought..the original announcement said I think that the BOARD and Sella recommended the delisting...well, that MAY be best for THEM but it is NOT for us.Thanks for reading, please consider carefully??
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
11:11
The interim loss was £686k so these savings will not save the Company.
jonc
22/1/2020
11:08
Oh, last go..the circa £400k pa savings referred to are AFTER paying £100k pa listing fees including Nomad etc...GROSS savings from Duncans going, Gibbon taking a pay cut and general redundancies would be more like £500,000 pa. Offline now as travelling. Good luck!
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
11:04
No. Nobody with one iota of common sense should have been holding this. The poor trading is not a surprise. The woeful state of the Company has been writ large for years. edit. With judgement like that I hope you are not the pilot.
jonc
22/1/2020
11:01
About to board a plane...nobody holding cbuy HAS any cash to put in bank if selling at these prices. All views respected, but truly the ONLY way to keep a ghost of a chance is to have voted against delist by proxy already, or to be able to do so on Monday in person. The ONLY exit if delisted and if fortunes improve will be 1. A trade sale of company (and no say in what price) or 2. A re-listing as described in my last post earlier.Thank you all for comments, and good luck!
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
10:52
There is a 0% chance of a turnaround. Why gamble on 1%. Stick your cash in the building society.
jonc
22/1/2020
10:49
Dear All...by saving circa £400k pa (from Duncans going, Gibbon taking a cut in salary plus general redundancies implemented, Cloudbuy can easily afford to 1. Pay Nomad 2. Continue operating for some 12-14 months based on estimated reduced monthly cash burn even if NO new business won with PHBChoices or anyone else. It’s just possible (anything is) that 2020 will see an uptick in PHB contracts won, Sella will not call in loans in April of 2021, may even inject more ££ to protect his money already spent...IMO, maths about “7m shares needed to outvote Sella (and board)” is wrong...there are according to info in public arena 3 large holders with about 8m shares each. It’s prudent to assume they’ll vote with board. Based on rough calculations, it will take about 7% MORE votes (9%) against delisting and other resolutions to win and stay listed. What I’m saying is, EVERY VOTE will be needed.It seems others have now caught on that delisting means NO market for shares, and so it would be irrelevant HOW well Cloudbuy does or doesn’t do going forward. Add in fact that all shares held in SIPPs would be dead once delisted (they must stay IN SIPP AND CANNOT BE SOLD due to pension/trustee rules), and that all shares held in ISAs would lose tax wrapper if delisted so even if company ever re-listed (which it would only do if business good thus at a higher price), any gains would be hit by up to 28% CGT. And only £20k (currently) could be re-ISA’d annually.If company re-listed because doing much better, share price would be way higher and therefore £20k pa could be restrictive. Apologies for long post, but it’s last-chance saloon here now.Am returning to UK today but have already voted against all resolutions. To do otherwise is IMO just for ever throwing your investment away. Why do that if there’s even a 1% chance of turnaround? Those who have missed proxy votes deadline (yesterday 12 midday), please head to Aldermaston on Monday armed with any forms (??) you need (check with company if unsure?)...Good luck all.
interestedparty8
22/1/2020
10:35
George? I want to learn.
jonc
22/1/2020
10:17
George??? Just brief bullet points will do if you are busy.
jonc
22/1/2020
10:04
Yes but apart from that it's really great.
kemche
22/1/2020
10:03
The latest trading update says: -- the company strategy has been to focus on PHBChoices, this has not performed as expected and the resulting shortfall in revenue means that further significant cost reductions are required: WTF is encouraging about that? Tell us.
jonc
22/1/2020
09:56
You are far too astute for my tiny brain.
kemche
22/1/2020
09:53
Going by your logic theres 10m or so shares readily available, why would mm’s lift the price from 0.35 (where buyers were more than happy to buy decent volume). Instead a few buys down there and they take this up, thats what meant by not offering up stock which as you allude to, should be there to be bought up.
biggeorge54
Chat Pages: 844  843  842  841  840  839  838  837  836  835  834  833  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
CBUY
Cloudbuy
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210623 15:16:30