We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

CBUY Cloudbuy Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
20 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cloudbuy Plc LSE:CBUY London Ordinary Share GB00B09Y8Y28 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.15 0.00 01:00:00
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
0.10 0.20
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
- O 0 0.15 GBX

Cloudbuy (CBUY) Latest News

Real-Time news about Cloudbuy Plc (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles

Cloudbuy (CBUY) Discussions and Chat

Cloudbuy Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
13/4/202211:27Interested party2020
23/1/202114:14CLOUDBUY PLC ORD 1P16,707
05/2/202015:58Cloudbuy CBUY - Great Potential85
22/8/201921:23CLOUDBUY AGM 22/07/16 729
21/3/201909:42Cloudbuy a new thread2

Add a New Thread

Cloudbuy (CBUY) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type

Cloudbuy (CBUY) Top Chat Posts

Top Posts
Posted at 23/1/2021 13:16 by daniel
Very Well, I am 100% with you DuncanDisorderly, The Duncans need to go to jail and they will not end well. And you should go it alone and only seek collaborations from trusted people with proven investments in CBUY eg Sella. Duncans were lower than the lows, abhorrent and shameless. You have all our support; don't stop, don't be discouraged, don't settle out of court without us. We are determined to disinfest AIM of all sewage rats masquerading as company directors; they are doing irrecoverable damage to our country.
Posted at 04/10/2020 13:51 by tomboyb
David Gibbon still there -

I wonder if he still learning his lesson like he said cbuy was on a repetitive basis -

Assets available on liquidation - 191k

Liabilities or deficiencies - Minus 10.2million -
Posted at 04/10/2020 13:31 by tomboyb
I see cbuy is in liquidation -
Posted at 22/8/2020 22:59 by the stigologist
Going downhill fast was his USP which he brought to CBUY lolz
Posted at 24/1/2020 19:45 by interestedparty10
Just saw your post and apology for late reply. I AM NOT TARA! I am a holder who still has an interest, despite selling bulk of shares 2 years ago. Have never posted till 2 weeks ago. I am bored now of having to repeat denials about “Tara” over and over. Look, DYOR, you’re all bright people, but if we delist, bottom line, there is NO market for our shares and any future earnings by Cbuy (laugh if you wish!) are IRRELEVANT. Let’s roll the dice, our current holdings are worth diddly-squat. Thanks again to all for current share prices, you have nothing to lose...all IMO as always...
Posted at 24/1/2020 16:24 by interestedparty10
Hallo Trout...I did reply before but it seems I didn’t post successfully, apologies...anyway, I am NOT “Tara”, and have never posted on Cbuy or any company until some 2 weeks ago, and only did so because the “last-chance saloon” had arrived. I totally understand that some people think “no hope”, but IMO the ONLY “no hope” scenario is if we delist (reasons given in previous posts)...I too cannot easily see how Cbuy can thrive, but the new reduced cost structure will IMO give us another 12-14 months to TRY to make headway with PHBChoices. If we have to delist/go bust after those 12-14 months, so be it...but why irrevocably lose any market for our shares NOW, plus ISA issues, SIPP issues,when not necessary? All IMO, of course, but WHATEVER you may think of the BoD, and assuming you’re still a holder (I sold bulk of holding way back but still have an interest)then why not try to salvage SOMETHING from the wreckage?
Posted at 23/1/2020 14:24 by interestedparty10
IMO, the fact is...Cbuy CAN remain solvent and trading as a LISTED company for 12-14 months under new costs regime (see maths on previous posts) even if not a single new PHB signs up... (and we know they ARE signing up, albeit not yet in sufficient numbers)...and hope for PHB business to grow. No sense in tit-for-tat comments, but if any of you hold shares and don’t want your investment to be lost for ever if Cbuy delists, vote against! As before, check with your broker/platform what forms you may need to take with you on’ll need them by tomorrow, so best probably to ask today?
Posted at 22/1/2020 10:49 by interestedparty8
Dear saving circa £400k pa (from Duncans going, Gibbon taking a cut in salary plus general redundancies implemented, Cloudbuy can easily afford to 1. Pay Nomad 2. Continue operating for some 12-14 months based on estimated reduced monthly cash burn even if NO new business won with PHBChoices or anyone else. It’s just possible (anything is) that 2020 will see an uptick in PHB contracts won, Sella will not call in loans in April of 2021, may even inject more ££ to protect his money already spent...IMO, maths about “7m shares needed to outvote Sella (and board)” is wrong...there are according to info in public arena 3 large holders with about 8m shares each. It’s prudent to assume they’ll vote with board. Based on rough calculations, it will take about 7% MORE votes (9%) against delisting and other resolutions to win and stay listed. What I’m saying is, EVERY VOTE will be needed.It seems others have now caught on that delisting means NO market for shares, and so it would be irrelevant HOW well Cloudbuy does or doesn’t do going forward. Add in fact that all shares held in SIPPs would be dead once delisted (they must stay IN SIPP AND CANNOT BE SOLD due to pension/trustee rules), and that all shares held in ISAs would lose tax wrapper if delisted so even if company ever re-listed (which it would only do if business good thus at a higher price), any gains would be hit by up to 28% CGT. And only £20k (currently) could be re-ISA’d annually.If company re-listed because doing much better, share price would be way higher and therefore £20k pa could be restrictive. Apologies for long post, but it’s last-chance saloon here now.Am returning to UK today but have already voted against all resolutions. To do otherwise is IMO just for ever throwing your investment away. Why do that if there’s even a 1% chance of turnaround? Those who have missed proxy votes deadline (yesterday 12 midday), please head to Aldermaston on Monday armed with any forms (??) you need (check with company if unsure?)...Good luck all.
Posted at 18/1/2020 10:44 by interestedparty5
Hallo Kemche. Totally agree it looks terrible. But to repeat, if we delist and have no market for our shares,even if miracles happened in 2020, no shareholder could benefit. Surely better to stay listed, give it one last shot in 2020...if we go under in 2021 because Sella calls in his loans (£5.7m?)then ok, we’ve tried all we can. My guess is that Sella MIGHT forbear, and even inject more ££ if some momentum with NHS were visible. He has after all injected a large amount already, throwing good money after bad.An outside bet (very unlikely I admit) is that Cbuy does enough in 2020 to make money to repay at least some of the Sella loan, or that Cbuy could have another fund-raising round. It would IMO be very hard to do that if it’s a private company. Am still out of UK and trying to forget about this all...but will vote against all resolutions. This vote might go very close, so please think about voting against also? My sense is that Cbuy will save some £500k or more due to directors leaving and general redundancies...why not stay listed for another year (at a stated cost of £100,000), save £400k and roll the dice?
Posted at 09/1/2020 20:42 by radison56
12 November 2014cloudBuy plc("cloudBuy" or the "Company") Further re Director dealing On 27 October 2014, the Company announced that Ronald Duncan, Chairman of cloudBuy, had agreed to pledge up to 4,500,000 ordinary shares of 1p each in the Company as security for a loan facility in connection with his house move.The Company and Mr Duncan notify the following further information:Under the sale and repurchase agreement (the "Agreement") which Mr Duncan entered into with Equities First Holdings LLC ("EFH"), Mr Duncan has transferred 2,250,000 ordinary shares in the Company (the "Transferred Shares") to EFH for the consideration of £533,490.30 for use towards part of the purchase and renovation of his new house.  Mr Duncan intends to utilise the outstanding balance of the loan by transferring a further 2,250,000 ordinary shares in the Company to EFH on the same terms under the Agreement (the "Further Transfer").  The transfer and determination of the amount of the consideration for the Further Transfer is expected to be completed by 11 December 2014 in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.The Agreement provides that on maturity, 27 October 2017, Mr Duncan agrees to repurchase all of the Transferred Shares (including any Further Transfer) at 27.16p per share, and he intends to do so.  The Agreement contains a margin call, if the value of the shares falls below 19.5p Mr Duncan may either terminate with no further liability or provide additional security in cash or shares.Ronald Duncan, Chairman of cloudBuy plc commented: "In order to minimise disruption around the move, we put in place a facility which would allow us to remain in our existing house whilst the renovation was carried out, following this we will sell the existing house and release the equity".As at today's date, the voting interest of Ronald and Lyn Duncan and associated family is 18,823,624 shares, representing approximately 15.7 per cent. of the Company's shares, which will reduce to 16,573,624 shares, representing approximately 13.8 per cent. of the Company's shares on 11 December 2014 when transfer of the Further Transfer is due to be completed.  The total interest of Ronald and Lyn Duncan and associated family remains unchanged at 21,073,624 shares, representing approximately 17.6 per cent.  Mr Duncan's interest is in the Transferred Shares (including any Further Transfer) because of the repurchase obligation for those shares in the Agreement, however the voting rights for the Transferred Shares (including any Further Transfer) are with EFH (who have contractually undertaken in the Agreement not to exercise these voting rights).ENDS
Cloudbuy share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock