We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

CBUY Cloudbuy Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
22 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Stock Type
Cloudbuy Plc CBUY London Ordinary Share
  Price Change Price Change % Share Price Last Trade
0.00 0.00% 0.15 01:00:00
Open Price Low Price High Price Close Price Previous Close
0.15 0.15
more quote information »

Cloudbuy CBUY Dividends History

No dividends issued between 22 May 2014 and 22 May 2024

Top Dividend Posts

Top Posts
Posted at 23/1/2021 13:16 by daniel
Very Well, I am 100% with you DuncanDisorderly, The Duncans need to go to jail and they will not end well. And you should go it alone and only seek collaborations from trusted people with proven investments in CBUY eg Sella. Duncans were lower than the lows, abhorrent and shameless. You have all our support; don't stop, don't be discouraged, don't settle out of court without us. We are determined to disinfest AIM of all sewage rats masquerading as company directors; they are doing irrecoverable damage to our country.
Posted at 04/10/2020 13:51 by tomboyb
David Gibbon still there -

I wonder if he still learning his lesson like he said cbuy was on a repetitive basis -

Assets available on liquidation - 191k

Liabilities or deficiencies - Minus 10.2million -
Posted at 04/10/2020 13:31 by tomboyb
I see cbuy is in liquidation -
Posted at 22/8/2020 22:59 by the stigologist
Going downhill fast was his USP which he brought to CBUY lolz
Posted at 27/1/2020 13:22 by tomboyb
CBUY has picked up 14% of the CCG'S and is on target to bring on board a lot more -

PHB never got off the ground because no one was willing to use a 2nd grade website -

School leavers could of done better creating PHB -

Alexa always showed that there was no interest in it even after so may years -
Posted at 24/1/2020 19:45 by interestedparty10
Just saw your post and apology for late reply. I AM NOT TARA! I am a holder who still has an interest, despite selling bulk of shares 2 years ago. Have never posted till 2 weeks ago. I am bored now of having to repeat denials about “Tara” over and over. Look, DYOR, you’re all bright people, but if we delist, bottom line, there is NO market for our shares and any future earnings by Cbuy (laugh if you wish!) are IRRELEVANT. Let’s roll the dice, our current holdings are worth diddly-squat. Thanks again to all for current share prices, you have nothing to lose...all IMO as always...
Posted at 24/1/2020 16:24 by interestedparty10
Hallo Trout...I did reply before but it seems I didn’t post successfully, apologies...anyway, I am NOT “Tara”, and have never posted on Cbuy or any company until some 2 weeks ago, and only did so because the “last-chance saloon” had arrived. I totally understand that some people think “no hope”, but IMO the ONLY “no hope” scenario is if we delist (reasons given in previous posts)...I too cannot easily see how Cbuy can thrive, but the new reduced cost structure will IMO give us another 12-14 months to TRY to make headway with PHBChoices. If we have to delist/go bust after those 12-14 months, so be it...but why irrevocably lose any market for our shares NOW, plus ISA issues, SIPP issues,when not necessary? All IMO, of course, but WHATEVER you may think of the BoD, and assuming you’re still a holder (I sold bulk of holding way back but still have an interest)then why not try to salvage SOMETHING from the wreckage?
Posted at 23/1/2020 14:24 by interestedparty10
IMO, the fact is...Cbuy CAN remain solvent and trading as a LISTED company for 12-14 months under new costs regime (see maths on previous posts) even if not a single new PHB signs up... (and we know they ARE signing up, albeit not yet in sufficient numbers)...and hope for PHB business to grow. No sense in tit-for-tat comments, but if any of you hold shares and don’t want your investment to be lost for ever if Cbuy delists, vote against! As before, check with your broker/platform what forms you may need to take with you on’ll need them by tomorrow, so best probably to ask today?
Posted at 18/1/2020 10:44 by interestedparty5
Hallo Kemche. Totally agree it looks terrible. But to repeat, if we delist and have no market for our shares,even if miracles happened in 2020, no shareholder could benefit. Surely better to stay listed, give it one last shot in 2020...if we go under in 2021 because Sella calls in his loans (£5.7m?)then ok, we’ve tried all we can. My guess is that Sella MIGHT forbear, and even inject more ££ if some momentum with NHS were visible. He has after all injected a large amount already, throwing good money after bad.An outside bet (very unlikely I admit) is that Cbuy does enough in 2020 to make money to repay at least some of the Sella loan, or that Cbuy could have another fund-raising round. It would IMO be very hard to do that if it’s a private company. Am still out of UK and trying to forget about this all...but will vote against all resolutions. This vote might go very close, so please think about voting against also? My sense is that Cbuy will save some £500k or more due to directors leaving and general redundancies...why not stay listed for another year (at a stated cost of £100,000), save £400k and roll the dice?
Posted at 05/12/2019 14:46 by tomboyb
PHB with cbuy is dead -

No one wants it or is using it - (hardly any!) -

It will die like every other project that cbuy has ever ventured into -

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock