We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

AAZ Anglo Asian Mining Plc

-0.50 (-0.78%)
17 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Anglo Asian Mining Plc LSE:AAZ London Ordinary Share GB00B0C18177 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.50 -0.78% 63.50 61.00 66.00 63.50 63.00 63.00 76,598 08:24:30
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 84.72M 3.66M 0.0320 19.84 72.54M
Anglo Asian Mining Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AAZ. The last closing price for Anglo Asian Mining was 64p. Over the last year, Anglo Asian Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 36.50p to 112.50p.

Anglo Asian Mining currently has 114,242,024 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Anglo Asian Mining is £72.54 million. Anglo Asian Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 19.84.

Anglo Asian Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 142326 to 142349 of 145250 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  5702  5701  5700  5699  5698  5697  5696  5695  5694  5693  5692  5691  Older
yes, new AT Weekly closing high for Gold today. I remain convinced we will see $2,500+ this calendar year ... hopefully a nice steady climb over the next 8 months.
However, the FED & others are clearly very concerned what happens in under 2 weeks time when the BTFP ends .. the banks are actually in worse shape now than they were 12 months ago when this was launched.
Could easily see the next Operation Twist (QE) start in a few weeks time while the FED keeps interest rates at current levels ... it really is looking like a total mess & the FED's actions are becoming ever more desperate to try and keep the USA banking sector (non-GSIBs) afloat ... expect some more distressed bank sales very shortly unless the FED steps in with some other bonkers lifeboat scheme.

Gold at 2,084 should help assuming we get production going again.
Gold spikes as the FED get ready to kick the can down the road with another round of "stealth" QE

Anyone remember when Ben Bernanke said QE was only a short term emergency measure back in 2009 ?

God help us when they actually run out of road

Jeanesy the gap in DEST got closed a few days ago but today it has definitely been closed. Maybe Wan will confirm that with a chart.

In the meantime we await news from AAZ and that can come anytime in the current month of March. I think it will be in favour of AAZ fingers crossed. Just a question of buying currently if I had more finance.
I am all loaded up with my holding.
Wishing all a good weekend bearing in mind the weather. It does not seem to stop raining !!!

I see CPH2 put in another 30% today. It really is one that got away…
all in eol
Thank you for the data XOW. Weighted towards sells but nothing extreme.
Possibly news on Monday with the late flurry.

Im suspecting the late flurry here is down to the POG
Has the gap at DEST closed this afternoon ?

evening all,,, blimey, what's happening :-) LOL :-) oh what a game this is LOL :-)

as always, big thanx to you all for your continued support of this thread,,, tis very much appreciated :-) :-)

I wish you all a fine & peaceful weekend :-)

Wan :-)

Has the market begun to notice that gold looks like it could be breaking out?

There's certainly enough talking heads predicting big moves up in gold. Been doing it for years of course, but perhaps this time they get it right.

MBO selling now but getting money (or not) later? I guess it could work out but I really don't see what the delay is in a SPAC with a pile of cash buying a none trading entity & in turn paying out a few million for a bit of MBO that is supposedly clever IP /software. It must have been going on nearly 18 months and SuperApps supposedly valued at a billion surely can get their hands on a few million dollars to pay over to MBO? No?

With regards to the TD at AAZ, I can see why some are panicking but I wonder whether the most simple explanation is the right one here ... i.e. its important to AAZ/shareholders buts it is low down the priority list at government level. I remember a similar panic re ratifying new areas and it eventually happening way after everyone was hoping.

My analysis of trades on AIMX for last 18 weeks. Using published Bid - Offer spread at time of trade, anything above Bid +50% of spread is a buy, anything below Bid +50% of spread is a sell, anything equal to Bid +50% of spread is an unknown. Appreciate that the published spread might not be the true spread, but best I can do.


44------121,424 ----134,332--------0
45----1,201,230 --1,005,459---76,776
46------615,586 ----502,100---54,382
47-------81,366 ----136,669----3,918
48------237,590 ----375,817----8,253
49------157,416 ----410,431---20,777
50------510,675 ----832,796---23,847
51------268,531 ----404,991---25,441
52-------75,708 ----277,402---14,008
1-------280,243 ----561,927---44,066
2-------197,061 ----231,678---43,690
3-------180,086 ----286,771---27,008
4-------684,156 ----575,423---12,715
5-------529,775 ----733,858----1,762
6-------353,590 ----404,503---15,136
7-------123,613 ----375,478----2,145
8-------102,963 ----257,521---28,930
9---------1,270 ----339,012----3,943


The debt will keep increasing as we are spending on developing new mines.
That will happen even when we run the processing plant.
In the meantime we are back piling new ore on heap leach pads, income will rise as temperature increases
There will also be even more debt to take on to get Demirli up and running, that hasn’t even been discussed yet!
Not for the nervous eh Katsy?

Yes, it’s just a waiting game
I spoke with Bill last week and he was hopeful that news could come by the end of March. Hopeful, not guaranteed. It’s a two way process.
A lot of work was done to collect info over the last few months (drilling the dam wall/stability surveys etc), the application for the raise went in a while ago, the government had asked a few questions, we were confident the company and the consultants would be able to answer the questions without needing any further work (as in drilling of the wall etc) and our response was due to be in by now.

JB'thank you for your input. In the meantime just hanging in there until some clarity arrives via RNS from the Co.

Hi cmb
I think a 2.5m raise would still be enough for about a year’s worth of processing.
Whatever the raise approved we will need a new TD and how long it’s going to take to identify a site is a little unclear right now.
Knight Piesold are clear that the best site is the previously identified site but whether that will happen now… well I doubt it… a bit too much history.
It will clearly be a priority for the govt and the company to establish a new procedure for identifying such sites. Especially as AzerGold are going to be needing a few sites over the next few years.
Water access won’t be an issue. Water is added at the processing stage, and that location isn’t moving.
Yes the TD contains a lot of gold but to access it would need a tailings dam of sufficient capacity to allow the reprocessing of the entire existing dam. With all the fresh resources to go at, I view it as a project for the long term.

Guys I am no mining engineer but 3/4 of you have visited the minsite and are aware as to the size of the TD. What if the Azari's reach a compromise and say we will only allow the 2.5 meter extension and AAZ should find another site for another place for a new TD .
What happens then? Water access would ofcourse be a necessity.
If my memory does not fail me, wasn't there a mention that the TD contained $30 million worth of gold in it ?
Sorry for asking a naive question.

Bumpa I nearly quipped on that this morning, but everyone seems a bit uptight lately.
Georgeous George being back doesn’t say much for U.K politics!

Still gives me nightmares, him drooling all over Rula Lenska…!
LOL :-),,, I'm sure they will soon see that LOL !!!!
free stock charts from
not really up to speed on MBO any longer Bumpa, I see the 10am rns and share price down so I'm guessing the announcement was not something expected.. Cheers Wan!
MBO deal will it or wont it go through down she goes FFS.
The volumes haven’t been significant for a long time digger. It’s been possible to buy below mid for over a week so very recent buy/sell estimations aren’t accurate however it is true to say sells outweigh buys recently.
There seems to be little appetite to buy til dam wall resolution - hence the slow share price decline.

The company is confident everything re the dam wall raise will be fine - at least it was last week

Wan' i personally think the outcome will be in our favour in the end .
It is all about time frames though.
We can get an answer shortly or not !!In the meantime I continue with my mundane life and don't allow financial situations to stress me much.
What would be the point of getting stressed ? It won't solve the problem, will it ?
It is just my simple way of coping with my life at my age.

Chat Pages: Latest  5702  5701  5700  5699  5698  5697  5696  5695  5694  5693  5692  5691  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock