||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
YU Group Share Discussion Threads
Showing 26 to 49 of 50 messages
|FWIW: I am still here, DavR0s. However, there has not been a single reported trade for many days as far as I am aware - so no life in that respect.
News or press coverage might change things. Perhaps a New Year "Nap" for someone?|
|Are we still alive ?|
|Hope so. It looks a rather promising chart consolidation pattern.|
|Start of a new leg up ?|
|Indeed Saucepan. This is turning into a real cracker.|
|. . . and more since your post, cfro.
Beautifully "off the radar" still of most PIs, too, it would seem.|
|Moving ahead again today. :-)|
|Nice, and another strong finish; all the more pleasing on a weak market day.|
|Think you're dead right Saucepan.
Moving up strongly once again.|
|The optimist in me makes me think that there are those wishing to get on board who were hoping for a greater pullback. They may now feel they have to jump on at this juncture or miss another leg up. Then there will be others who will buy the breakout.
I can always dream, but let's see what tomorrow brings.|
|Hope so Saucepan,
Strong finish and back above 300p, so looking good.|
|Agreed. Late afternoon buying often augurs well. Follow-on tomorrow?|
|Looking to break out here.|
|Nice to see the tick up. Possibly found support after its pause for breath.|
|A few profit-takers around this morning. Not at all surprising after a strong move up.
Will be very interesting to see how much of a pull-back we get here..|
|Ya think I will hang fire since today has been one of the strongest market day I can mind for long time. A lot of my dogs are up 10-20% respectively ...You know that market wide pull back is in the post. Could even be imminent. Gl all.|
|Having increased my limit, only 20% of this morning's buy order has been filled - probably now best to hope for a pullback, I reckon.|
|Buy's coming in over 300p..|
Not for me to give advice but i will say that i myself bought a cheeky few more this morning.|
|Hello shareholders.I just can't decide here if I should just commit right now as I failed to pull the trigger on Tuesday due to poor liquidity as I can get a quote now. Or should I wait for a pull back? Thing is this may go higher even from here and I may end paying more even if it does come off a bit. Growth is very impressive and dare I say they have found a niche? Very interesting share and well done to holders who recognised the potential here early.|
|Buy order in today for a few more - stock seems to be hard to find :-(|
|Thanks for the new thread saucepan, off to a great start. :-)|
|I'll also join you two here, chester and saucepan. My buy yesterday is now in profit and I should probably now add, but the limited free float does make one feel that just buying a few will alter the price. Prospects here look very good.|