Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tlou Energy LSE:TLOU London Ordinary Share AU000000TOU2 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.25p -3.70% 6.50p 6.25p 6.75p 6.625p 6.375p 6.625p 1,967,903.00 15:30:45
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers 0.0 -2.3 -1.1 - 13.37

Tlou Energy (TLOU) Latest News

More Tlou Energy News
Tlou Energy Takeover Rumours

Tlou Energy (TLOU) Share Charts

1 Year Tlou Energy Chart

1 Year Tlou Energy Chart

1 Month Tlou Energy Chart

1 Month Tlou Energy Chart

Intraday Tlou Energy Chart

Intraday Tlou Energy Chart

Tlou Energy (TLOU) Discussions and Chat

Tlou Energy Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
20/1/201715:29CEO's third $Billion+ gas company in the making.1,465.00
13/10/201616:24TLOU ENERGY - CBM in RSA395.00
13/10/201615:01TLOU a growing gas company in Botswana6.00
12/10/201606:53TLOU Gas producer for Botswana soon1.00
12/10/201606:53timing is everything36.00

Add a New Thread

Tlou Energy (TLOU) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Tlou Energy trades in real-time

Tlou Energy (TLOU) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
21/1/2017
08:20
Tlou Energy Daily Update: Tlou Energy is listed in the Oil & Gas Producers sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TLOU. The last closing price for Tlou Energy was 6.75p.
Tlou Energy has a 4 week average price of 7.24p and a 12 week average price of 7.59p.
The 1 year high share price is 13.38p while the 1 year low share price is currently 3.13p.
There are currently 205,619,292 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 2,477,638 shares. The market capitalisation of Tlou Energy is £13,365,253.98.
19/1/2017
13:14
zengas: In November 2015 the broker coverage for investors was 'we estimate initial booked reserves could be in the region of 20Bcf' (3.3 mmboe). In the 12 months since - they booked just 450,000 boe P2. They also expected some production - so on both fronts investors relying on broker coverage will be disappointed and especially the reserves at just a fraction of what the estimate would be and especially as capital runs low as pointed out in my previous post. As for flow rates never being released - The danger in releasing/not mentioning flow rates is that it actually frightens investors if they are too low for the amount of testing time to date. That also makes investors take note of what additional wells will then be drilled and how long before they can actually build further meaningful production rates and additional reserves (another year ?). If they were good to exceptional, I would have expected them to shout them from the rooftops to support and push the share price higher. This is why I have always found CBM to be exceptionally slow. Also as for not releasing well flow (and it's probably imo that they are still quite small) - It's nothing imo to do at all with gas prices and giving the game away to the government. You can't keep data secret from the ministry of mines, energy and water. Usually all well data has to be fed back to that department in line with the terms of it's licence and anyway the government will see that at the project development, planning and feasibility stage (page 11 current presentation).
13/12/2016
14:30
billyboychrisd: Forget the ramping, it's looking good that the share price is moving up without the extreme selling. Once people see an uptrend coming they will jump back in, this is a solid Co with a solid board. Looking forward to the next RNS whenever it arrives ?
11/10/2016
10:12
mooo2: The actual truth is there are a number of potential material catalysts due by year end, which in a success case, could lead to a material re-rating in the share price. Simples
04/10/2016
08:48
theunluckyone: With declared buys outweighing declared sells by a ratio of 2 to 1 and the continued slide in the share price I can only assume that more of the shares placed in "sticky hands" recently are being dumped onto the market.
14/9/2016
09:13
effiert: Also A nice summary of why i think TLOU is going to be HUGE TLOU has no debt and the CEO has recently stated that we will now be funded for 12months by which time we should be well into production Market cap is only £14m. The CEO Tony Gilby has built two billion dollar companies in the past from scratch and i suspect he will do it again here at TLOU. The company has recently announced that they are partnering with General Electric. (one of the worlds biggest companies capped at £293b) for a 300mw supply plant. expected newsflow to come: - Details of the MMEWR on the 50MW contract from the Botswanan government - Offtake agreements - one with the Bots government, one with Orapa mine and then the Greenfields application - Reserves booking - Flow test data and commercialisation - Strategic partners for co-operation in future gas to power projects as per quarterly update. Broker note (Which is out of date and does not include the uplift to 50mw supply( at 24p vs current share price of 8.5p!! Brandon Hill recent research note (Ref 5) provide an in-depth review of TLOU and gives TLOU a NAV at 24.9p/share, TLOU is currently trading at massive discount to NAV, it is assumed at some stage the government could elect to back the project For US$10mofhistoric capex in exchange for a 15%interest in the project, leaving TLOU with 85%. This is a MUST watch recent interview with the CEO of TLOU. Its long but lays out the investment case here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16U2PYAKwY … … … … … … … … From yesterdays podcast #TLOU vox podcast Podcast 6.48mins in. much more potential than sunshine gas ($1.1b) and arrow energy ($3.5b)both of which the CEO built from scratch and sold. CEO has also put in Millions of his OWN money into the project. Short term i see TLOU multibagging from this level.
13/9/2016
09:44
effiert: A nice summary of why i think TLOU is going to be HUGE TLOU has no debt and the CEO has recently stated that we will now be funded for 12months by which time we should be well into production Market cap is only £14m. The CEO Tony Gilby has built two billion dollar companies in the past from scratch and i suspect he will do it again here at TLOU. The company has recently announced that they are partnering with General Electric. (one of the worlds biggest companies capped at £293b) for a 300mw supply plant. expected newsflow to come: - Details of the MMEWR on the 50MW contract from the Botswanan government - Offtake agreements - one with the Bots government, one with Orapa mine and then the Greenfields application - Reserves booking - Flow test data and commercialisation - Strategic partners for co-operation in future gas to power projects as per quarterly update. Broker note (Which is out of date and does not include the uplift to 50mw supply( at 24p vs current share price of 8.5p!! Brandon Hill recent research note (Ref 5) provide an in-depth review of TLOU and gives TLOU a NAV at 24.9p/share, TLOU is currently trading at massive discount to NAV, it is assumed at some stage the government could elect to back the project For US$10mofhistoric capex in exchange for a 15%interest in the project, leaving TLOU with 85%. This is a MUST watch recent interview with the CEO of TLOU. Its long but lays out the investment case here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16U2PYAKwY … … … … … … From yesterdays podcast #TLOU vox podcast Podcast 6.48mins in. much more potential than sunshine gas ($1.1b) and arrow energy ($3.5b)both of which the CEO built from scratch and sold. CEO has also put in Millions of his OWN money into the project. Short term i see TLOU multibagging from this level.
02/9/2016
09:42
effiert: TLOU is going to be HUGE and heres why: TLOU has no debt and the CEO has recently stated that we will now be funded for 12months by which time we should be well into production Market cap is only £14m. The CEO Tony Gilby has built two billion dollar companies in the past from scratch and i suspect he will do it again here at TLOU. The company has recently announced that they are partnering with General Electric. (one of the worlds biggest companies capped at £293b) for a 300mw supply plant. expected newsflow to come: - Details of the MMEWR on the 50MW contract from the Botswanan government - Offtake agreements - one with the Bots government, one with Orapa mine and then the Greenfields application - Reserves booking - Flow test data and commercialisation - Strategic partners for co-operation in future gas to power projects as per quarterly update. Broker note (Which is out of date and does not include the uplift to 50mw supply( at 24p vs current share price of 8.5p!! Brandon Hill recent research note (Ref 5) provide an in-depth review of TLOU and gives TLOU a NAV at 24.9p/share, TLOU is currently trading at massive discount to NAV, it is assumed at some stage the government could elect to back the project For US$10mofhistoric capex in exchange for a 15%interest in the project, leaving TLOU with 85%. This is a MUST watch recent interview with the CEO of TLOU. Its long but lays out the investment case here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16U2PYAKwY From yesterdays podcast #TLOU vox podcast Podcast 6.48mins in. much more potential than sunshine gas ($1.1b) and arrow energy ($3.5b)both of which the CEO built from scratch and sold. CEO has also put in Millions of his OWN money into the project. Short term i see TLOU multibagging from this level.
29/7/2016
10:53
cashmachine2: Ok here's some sums further to my post on the 12th.Brandon valued TLOU at 24.9p/sh and this was based on being awarded a supply contract for 10mw of CBM - Botswana Government awarded TLOU an initial contract to supply 5X this amount.A tender has been submitted to supply Orapa 90mw of CBM which is already designed and built to receive gas and Colm stated it'll be a saving of circa 60% on a diesel fuel bill of $200m pa. Thats a saving to Botswana Power Corp of $2m per week!! Based on US$0.32 Bcfe and the initial supply of the 50mw contract and assuming supply 50% of Orapa TLOU valuation exceeds 178p/sh.Colm has stated there will be limited or no dilution and I expect significant support from Botswana power Corp and the Government to bring all online. The savings maybe calculated into the funding contract and as stated today, strategic partners will be announced in the short term.Still the best investment I've come across on AIM.cashmachine2 - 12 Jul 2016 - 22:58 - 154 of 245 - 4As you'll see below Brandon valued TLOU at just under 25p and this was based on providing CBM for the initial 10MW. I've started putting together my own valuation model and linking what Colm stated about scalability and reinvestment in order to minimise and negate the need for placements. I hope to have this completed over the next few days but already I have a share price that once TLOU are supplying the 50MW will have it trading over £1 and that's without a green light to supply Orapa!! I also understand that due to the huge savings CBM provides Botswana Power Corp in particularly a 60% saving on the $200m + pa diesel bill for Orapa capital investment is being set aside to aid the fast track development. It helps having the Ex Minister of mines and water now working as the Acting MD!! Strings I'm sure will be pulled and remember this is being fast tracked.So here's Brandon's valuation:-We value Tlou (using a risked NAV approach) at 24.9p/sh, putting the company on an undemanding 0.26x valuation multiple.Our value of the pilot development alone (7.9p/sh) exceeds the current market capitalisation of the company, leaving considerable upside for other contingent resources (18.9p/sh) and for exploration (not included in our model).Against its peer group, Tlou trades at US$0.06/Bcfe compared to a weighted average of US$0.32/Bcfe and at a 50% discount to other pre-development companies within this group.http://tlouenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/151130-Brandon-Hill-Capital-Research-Report.pdf
12/7/2016
21:58
cashmachine2: As you'll see below Brandon valued TLOU at just under 25p and this was based on providing CBM for the initial 10MW. I've started putting together my own valuation model and linking what Colm stated about scalability and reinvestment in order to minimise and negate the need for placements. I hope to have this completed over the next few days but already I have a share price that once TLOU are supplying the 50MW will have it trading over £1 and that's without a green light to supply Orapa!! I also understand that due to the huge savings CBM provides Botswana Power Corp in particularly a 60% saving on the $200m + pa diesel bill for Orapa capital investment is being set aside to aid the fast track development. It helps having the Ex Minister of mines and water now working as the Acting MD!! Strings I'm sure will be pulled and remember this is being fast tracked.So here's Brandon's valuation:-We value Tlou (using a risked NAV approach) at 24.9p/sh, putting the company on an undemanding 0.26x valuation multiple.Our value of the pilot development alone (7.9p/sh) exceeds the current market capitalisation of the company, leaving considerable upside for other contingent resources (18.9p/sh) and for exploration (not included in our model).Against its peer group, Tlou trades at US$0.06/Bcfe compared to a weighted average of US$0.32/Bcfe and at a 50% discount to other pre-development companies within this group.http://tlouenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/151130-Brandon-Hill-Capital-Research-Report.pdf
11/7/2016
12:51
effiert: Took 500k of these today. See these at multiples of todays share price very soon. This is what sasha messaged me. Sasha_Sethi WM Hi I definitely am not allowed to comment on share price but with all the positive messages from the company would say ridiculously undervalued at these prices. The 10MW idea turning into a 50MW blows things out of the water a bit plus extremely positive messages from the company on their gas flow testing going well All we need now is an indication of what price the government are going to buy the gas at and then some numbers can be worked out. With GG in charge though I would be happy to say that he would be able to negotiate some very favourable terms
Tlou Energy share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20170121 21:42:20