||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Summit Corp Share Discussion Threads
Showing 37726 to 37750 of 37750 messages
|Agreed luminoso ... I also have an additional worry about Sarapeta:
There's surely a possibility that the point where EZD is seen to be transforming Summit's fortunes exponentially, coincides with the FDA coming back to bite Sarepta in the bum if Eteplirsen is shown in a year or so, to do nothing to significantly help DMD sufferers?(for its $300,000 price tag per patient.)
Surely there will be ongoing data gathering from the Etepliresen roll out that will have to categorically prove it works to the FDA ... perhaps there still a question mark there?
IMHO, we do not want to be strapped for ever to Sarapeta.|
|I think you can be assured your contentment is showing through reasonably well luminoso.|
|Far be it from me to diss Sarepta after they rescued our share price from the ignominy of a potentially jaw droppingly dilutive placing, BUT I hope that the nasdaq punters can now see that a drug that has the potential to successfully treat 100% of DMD sufferers is worth more than a drug that probably won't do a lot of good for 13% of them. A RDZ deal would kill off the speculation that SRPT might buy us any time soon.
Quite frankly, they won't be able to afford us after that, although they might be able to shell out for a little percentage of US rights one day. If our drugs fulfil their promise, we will make SRPT look like small beer. Not sure if my contentment to be a Summit share holder is showing through enough in this post ?|
|freemoney - I also saw the Sarepta / Summit independent share price move as good news. Although Sarepta's financial injection in return for some EZD territory rights involvement with Summit has been transformational, I should not wish our paths to be interdependent forever more.
There does seem to have been correlation in the movement of SRPT and SUMM share price since the deal and I wonder if positive analysts report updates for SMMT this week (e.g. Credit Suisse & N+1 Singer) are responsible for Summit's independently moving up on Friday?
Hopefully the NASDAQ sees Summit as an independent entity and not simply "a company that Sarepeta should have bought but may well still decide to do if EZD goes well".|
|Satepta down and we're up. Shows Summit individual strength and awareness of potential. Hopefully correction will continue next week. GLA|
|This is looking a little better, but still a long way from the recent high. US traders will decide on where it settles, short term at least, until we get details on what the next steps are for RDZ. Hopefully we will have a partner to do the heavy lifting and with a significant % retained. If it mirrors the SRPT deal I'd be happy with that.|
|Summit Therapeutics Retweeted
MuscularDystrophyUK @MDUK_News 3 hours ago
Missed last week's Q&A with Prof Dame Davies & @Summitplc? Read the full transcript here #Duchenne #utrophin http://qoo.ly/bjtk5|
|$12.37 up (5.27%)|
|NASDAQ as Hugus Maximus says is on the increase & now Barclays Stockbrokers are catching up showing an increase of plus 5 being SELL 190 & BUY 200 hope it continues.|
|someuwin ... I can find reference to the N+1 Singer note but no figure for their forecast? Credit Suisse figure is good news. Are these announcements alone the reason for the share price going up like a rocket on the NASDAQ?|
|Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRPT) initiated with Outperform rating and $68 (39% upside) price target by Credit Suisse.|
|N+1 Singer have issued a broker note on SUMM today. Anyone seen it?|
|Please can we have a 1pm C-Diff RNS!|
|Well what a good day that was on both sides of the pond. Some consolidation?|
|close up 5.95%|
|Bit of a feeding frenzy towards close on NASDAQ.
Message getting through or is it just Amendment 2.1 and the gut lobby?|
|FDA's new drugs director slams Sarepta, says biotech’s approval ‘NOT a good model’
Edit:I am sure Summit will scale all hurdles set by the FDA but maybe the above was a close shave for all concerned.|
|Hi Algernon,Many thanks for your link (post 21665) to the PPMD call with Glynn & Sarepta - a thoroughly recommended 43 minutes. It is really positive and informative, and does feel like a mutually respectful 3-way team effort too. Clearly there are already good existing relationships being built upon.With DMD now shaping-up, we need the same clear partnership path forward on C.Diff, hopefully in the next few months now there is less time pressure to seal a deal.Cheers, tightfist|
|Yes, the share seems to be setting a good baseline now that the company is well funded with the very lucrative Sarepta deal.
But I see the big inflection points being the announcement of a C.Diff deal, so shareholders will be sure to get value from that, and obviously the PhaseOut initial results following that. Only months to wait on those, so an absolutely gift at this price.
We'll probably get a tick up before those too, on the FDX comparison trial results. GLA|
|Agree assume waiting for some evidence of benefit from trial before true rerating occurs|
|The market just hasn't woken up yet to the transformational deal that is being done here between £120m SUMM and $2.6bn Sarepta.
* $40m upfront payment.
* Milestone payments of up to $522m.
* Sarepta share R&D costs with SUMM.
* Plus royalties on sales of up to near 20% of net sales.
* Plus milestone payments on its next gen DMD drug.
* Plus additional fees, milestones and royalty payments if Sarepta takes up otions on Latin America too.
All that PLUS SUMM retains commercialization rights in all other countries!
PLUS SUMM also have their C. diff antibiotic programme too!
This deserves to be a lot, lot higher.|
|So like summ below 2qd thoughMust be a prime take out candidate|
|Wish u luck sorrento!!|
|Moving up now|
Community Update Call] Sarepta & Summit - October 2016
There's some really interesting stuff in here from both Sarepta and Summit on the upcoming trial in the USA and of their relationship.|