||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Robinson Plc Share Discussion Threads
Showing 351 to 374 of 375 messages
|The inter-floor fireproofing is already in the building so he can observe it with ease!|
|The conservation officer, he's probably a .... aged about twenty five, what would he possibly know about inter-floor fire-proofing from the Victorian era, let's face it modern day health and safety regulations are considerably different from that period, I'd be fascinated in how they would apply, do not sound very practical!|
|I can confirm the main mill building is Grade 2 listed and in a very poor state of repair. One of the main features that the conservation officer is looking to preserve is a novel method of Victorian inter floor fireproofing - he did tell me the name but I've forgotten. The officer was supportive of the application because the site has been derelict for a number of years and this is an opportunity to regenerate before the building condition became irretrievable.|
|It'll have a degree of condition about it as far as it state of repair, but they are in partnership with a developer on this project, personally now that outline planning has been granted they should propose to realise the value of this property through a sale, and either pass the proceeds back to shareholders, and use some cash to strengthen their core business, however I think there looks to be too many small players in the packaging sector against significant and very substantial rivals, this co's days are possibly numbered unless they have a specific niche and technological advantage in a particular sector, look at Coral Products warning Friday, the loss of a small contract can have an outsized bearing on performance!|
I'm pretty sure the building is Grade 2 listed.
|This is likely undervalued on the basis of tangible assets alone, the two sites with the right proposals could generate a significant re-rating, I suppose the caveat is the cost of re-development, that large building would likely contain asbestos, but then I do not know the state of the interior, might even be Grade 2 listed!|
|spread is a killer. moving on!|
|I would agree.|
|No clue but it's not the easiest stock to trade so possibly just an illiquidity issue, to me this looks crazily cheap given the property upside, and plain cheap even without it!|
|Trading statement was only two weeks ago, so why is it going down today?|
|I'm pretty sure the company were mentioning £8m at a Mello presentation in 2014 or 2015 so I imagine £10m is a decent ballpark figure a bit further down the line.|
|Very possible it depends on whats on and the coverage.
|Broker reckons 10mm vs 5mm book value.|
|400/500 k an Acre Minimum
|The planning meeting was Monday afternoon with site visits beforehand. I spoke to a planning officer on Tuesday morning. I'd imagine there's still plenty of work to do as some of the submissions 'lacked detail' but it's a significant hurdle out of the way.|
|Did you attend the planning meeting?
Still down as awaiting decision on the website:
Status Awaiting decision
I don't think there is any doubt that this will be approved at somepoint - big unknown is what they will get for it.|
|Cannot find details on the local council website, can anyone else?
|Since when was planning approved?|
|Whisper it...........planning has been approved.|
|Planning decision is due Jan or Feb, there was a highways issue that is now resolved and the planning clock got reset to zero to permit the renotification of all affected parties.|
|Market cap is currently 20 million, planning permission could add anything between 50 - 100% to this by my reckoning, it's a waiting game however the wait seems to go on and on.|
|It's not alone there ! Plenty of things are near multi year lows.|
|share price back at 2012 levels.|