|belt n braces: Purchased some of these today. Reasons:
(1) CEO is solicitor and qualified accountant, although there is no guarantee to success, having such qualifications should mean the CEO understands the need to work in the interests of shareholders. In my view this is different from some other professions who may work towards an engineering goal (for example) which would not necessary always fall in line with profitability, debt reduction, etc.
(2) The placing was at a very fair price in relation to the share price, and unlike some placings for other smaller companies did not present the placing people with an instant massive profit.
(3) The share has good volume and liquidity.
Onwards and upwards!! |
|jeffcranbounre: New River Retail is featured into today's ADFVN podcast.
To listen to the podcast click here> http://bit.ly/ADVFN0105
In today's podcast:
- Technical Analyst Nicola Duke will be chatting and charting, Anite, Big Yellow Group, ITE, Union Jack Oil, Afren. Nicola on Twitter is @NicTrades
- And the micro and macro news including:
Taylor Wimpey #TW.
Big Yellow Group #BYG
Union Jack Oil #UJO
Unite Group #UTG
Royal Mail #RMG
Hikma Pharmaceuticals #HIK
AO World #AO.
Sound Oil #SOU
Advanced Oncotherapy #AVO
International Airlines Group #IAG
Ophir Energy #OPHR
Premier Farnell #PFL
New River Retail #NRR
Catlin Group #CGL
Every Tuesday is Ten Bagger Tuesday on the podcast. If you know of a stock, whose share price has the potential to increase ten fold, just click the link below.
Ten Bagger Tuesday
(All it involves is filling out a form that will take you around 5 minutes and you don't personally appear on the podcast).
Once a week, on a Friday, I feature a tip from a listener to this podcast, if you'd like to suggest a stock click the link below:
Suggest a stock
(Again all it involves is filling out a form that will take you around 5 minutes and you don't personally appear on the podcast).
You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes by clicking HERE
To follow me on Twitter click HERE
As a listener to the ADVFN podcast you can take advantage of some exclusive first year discounts on popular subscriptions:
Bronze - £50 (normally £73.82/year)
Silver - £145 (normally £173.71/year)
Level 2 - £350 (normally £472.94/year)
Call 0207 0700 961 and ask for the ADVFN Podcast discount to take advantage of these reduced rates or just CLICK HERE for more information.
Please DO NOT buy any stock recommended in this podcast basely solely on what you hear. The opinions in this podcasts are just that, opinions. Please do you own research before investing.
|ccraig69: Why unsustainable the rents still coming in for the long term. NAV is below share price. But I guess NAV is levered on property price. I would like to see more leverage. |
|speedsgh: going by today's share price movement, yesterday's presentation was obviously well received then. |