Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Immupharma LSE:IMM London Ordinary Share GB0033711010 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.875p +2.35% 38.125p 37.25p 39.00p 37.25p 37.25p 37.25p 43,662.00 16:35:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 0.1 -4.5 -4.4 - 46.43

Immupharma (IMM) Latest News

More Immupharma News
Immupharma Takeover Rumours

Immupharma (IMM) Share Charts

1 Year Immupharma Chart

1 Year Immupharma Chart

1 Month Immupharma Chart

1 Month Immupharma Chart

Intraday Immupharma Chart

Intraday Immupharma Chart

Immupharma (IMM) Discussions and Chat

Immupharma (IMM) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Immupharma trades in real-time

Immupharma (IMM) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
03/12/2016
08:20
Immupharma Daily Update: Immupharma is listed in the Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker IMM. The last closing price for Immupharma was 37.25p.
Immupharma has a 4 week average price of 37.33p and a 12 week average price of 37.33p.
The 1 year high share price is 48.25p while the 1 year low share price is currently 20p.
There are currently 121,781,219 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 56,728 shares. The market capitalisation of Immupharma is £46,429,089.74.
14/11/2016
20:50
greedfear: You're welcome Mitch. Yes, Waterloo I expect them not to meet that target. Initially they anticipated recruitment to occur in up to 45 investigator sites (10 US + 35 in Europe). [RNS 7-12-15]. First US patient started 15-2 [RNS 15-2-16] First European patient started 7-6[RNS 7-6-16]. Added Mauritius, potentially 30 patients [7-9-16] UK and Italy not yet recruiting while the number of US sites has decreased (from 11 to 9)[RNS 14-9-16]. Currently we're standing at 31 investigator sites, according to clinicaltrials.gov, (9 US + 21 Europe + 1 Mauritius) while Italy and UK are still not recruiting. Immupharma is still confident they'll reach the full key milestone target of 200 [RNS 30-9]. I'm not sure they will. Probably because a lot of biotechs I hold/held have been optimistic regarding timelines. In biotech investing delays are the rule despite (initial) optimism. So it's past experience and a feeling (based on the progress I can see) that I believe there probably will be some delay. It would be nice if Immupharma would provide updates with the number of patients recruited (some biotechs do that) but alas they don't. But even if they'll meet the target I'm not sure that'll cause a substantial rerate. Immupharma is very much flying under the radar as the Immupharma's share price response to the phase 3 failure of a main competitor seems to confirm. I'm pretty sure that if IMM would have been listed on the Nasdaq a nice increase in the share price would occur. So, I'm in no hurry to add. I will add in time though, because IMM is undervalued and there's always the chance of a buy out, a partnership etcetera. I can be wrong though and have been so (many times).
28/3/2016
10:43
mudbath: ImmuPharma was pleased to confirm(Feb 2016) that the first US sites had opened in December 2015 and that the dosing of patients had commenced. Recruitment in the pivotal Phase III study for Lupuzor™ is set occur in up to 45 investigator sites; 10 sites in United States and 35 in Europe. This month ImmuPharma was pleased to confirm that the first European site in Bordeaux, France was now open and the patient recruitment process had commenced. Looking at the snails rate of progress "achieved" by IMM over the past 10 years,I wonder just how prolonged the period will be before the other 34 European sites are all opened and fully recruited. Will it even happen in 2016(or 2017)? And whilst my glass is distinctly half empty this morning;in the event of the IMM share price languishing at current levels,potentially causing Lanstead to make a reduced monthly settlement;will the placing and subscription proceeds prove adequate,particularly if the dosing schedule becomes more protracted than originally envisaged?
29/2/2016
12:12
mudbath: Has anyone an updated view on the implications of the "sharing agreement" having regard to the present IMM share price performance as opposed to that (seemingly) critical benchmark figure of 34.6667 pence ? "Should the Measured Price be below the Benchmark Price, the Company will receive less than 100 per cent. of the monthly settlement calculated on a pro rata basis and the Company will not be entitled to receive the shortfall at any later date." There is quite a discrepancy which would if maintained result in a significant pro rata shortfall.As the terms state,when its gone its gone.
08/2/2016
13:06
carnivale: Super, speculating that Landestead have sold short in expectation of the value share is assuming that they infringed the insider rules .. Anyone involved in the placing negociations ahead of the deal made public was subject to insider rules constraints . so if they had sold they could be fined . i may be naïve, but i doubt they would have taken that risk as regards the maths , i might be wrong and please correct me if i am , but here are a few example to illustrate my assertions lets assume that one month the share price is 15p a discount of 19.667 or 56% to the ref price of 34.6667 Landestead would pay imm £90,865.30 ( based on 803,782 shares) Landstead might sell ( or might not ) the 803,782 shrs in the market , and assuming they get the share price for the size ( not always a foregone conclusion ) Landestead would receive £120,567 from the mkt so the net profit for landstead is £29,702 Now lets take an ex at the other end of the spectrum lets assume the share price is 1.50 a premium of 332% to the ref price Landestead would pay IMM £908, 652 .and might or might not sell the 803k shares to the market and get £1,205, 673 ( assuming they can achieve 1.5 for the size )ł Landstead profit that month would then be : 297,020 Although Landstead makes a profit regardless of whether the share price is below the measured price , it makes much more when the orice is higher In the case of IMM , in the months where the share price is below the measured price , they receive less that they would have if the share price stayed at the measured price but in the cases where the share price is higher than the measured price it makes a lot more Imm and Landestead both have an interest in seeing a higher price Imm can withstand a long period of time with a share price below the measured price and still achieve a better cost of funding than the conventional one at 26p provided the share price rises sufficiently above the measured price for a while ... lets face it, if you do not think the share price will be above 50p or even £1 towards the 15 months to 20 months from now , it is because you think the trial is not succesful , in whicase you should not be invested , and it will not be because of the mechanics of the funding i hope this helps i could put the spreadsheet in here but i do not know how to ..
05/2/2016
11:16
sicilian_kan: punk, that's not my understanding. My understanding is that IMM are given c£4.4m by Lanstead for c17m shares, but they return 85% of that money to Lanstead (c£3.7m). IMM keeps the balance (15%). Lanstead then give money back to IMM every month. If the share price is 34.6p, IMM gets c£210k every month for 18 months (c£3.7m), i.e. they get the 85% back. But if the share price averages 69p, IMM will get double from Lanstead, i.e. £7.4m. And if the share price averages 18p, IMM will get half from Lanstead, i.e. £1.85m. But this does not benefit Lanstead as their shares they hold in consideration will also go down in value. So IMM benefit if the share price is worth more than 34.6p per month on average over the next 18 months. Lanstead get 851,064 shares in addition as payment.
05/2/2016
10:43
sicilian_kan: The Lanstead deal is a good one for IMM if the share price averages over 34.6p in the next 18 months - much better than a placing. If the share price is e.g. 69p one month, they get double the payment from Lanstead without having to give any more shares over. The Lanstead deal is a bad one if the share price averages below 34p in the next months. Clearly IMM think that they will be able to get the share price averaging in excess of 34p in the next 18 months. So do I, which is why I was invested in the first place. My view has not changed. Yes, there will be more liquidity, but that is not necessarily a bad thing, so long as IMM bring out enough news / there are sufficient people interested in the IMM story. The publicity campaign will have to increase. No doubt starting the roadshow with ProActive and also speaking to IIs will be part of the attempt. The most important thing is that we are funded and ready to go. No more waiting. We have the following to look forward to with a consistent news-stream: 1. First patient dosing (US) - Feb 16 2. Commencement of the European arm - Q1 16 3. First patient dosing (EU) - Q1 16 4. Regular updates on patients recruited - Q1/2 16 5. Completion of patient recruitment Q2/Q3 16? 6. Potential for Phase II studies in cancer, age-related macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy in 2016 (see today's RNS). 7. News on other P140 indications like Sjogren / Rheumatoid Arthritis etc. 8. Prelims - March / April 16 9. Finals - Sept 16 AND anything else the company chooses to update us on e.g. (from the RNS): "There will be a number of routes to market Lupuzor(TM) which are open for consideration upon receipt of approval by the FDA, which the Directors believe could be: a global licensing deal, with the partner offering Immupharma royalties on sales; subject to further financing, Immupharma could partner with local distributors whilst controlling the manufacture of the drug through Polypeptide, a world-leader in peptide manufacturing and a longstanding partner of Immupharma, thus over the longer term, retaining a higher margin revenue stream; or the Directors could explore the sale of the asset or the Company, with cash returned to shareholders. The prime objective of any strategy would be to ensure long term shareholder value."
04/1/2016
16:41
mudbath: I never stray far from a "select" half dozen companies longshanks. FWIW the other four are STL,SDI,ZOO and BYOT.(Pretty inept so far @ 271st of 283 entrants) All selections are listed on the site with daily pricing and placing updates. http://www.stockchallenge.co.uk/ Any move in the IMM share price to 40 pence and above would be most welcome.
05/11/2015
08:39
mudbath: I read with interest the recent thread contributions. On a more mundane note,it looks to me as though we are about to see a strong and prolonged upward movement in the IMM share price for it has no doubt been driven down recently by persistent selling into an unwilling market. A 33%++ gain over the next few days/weeks would re balance fair value imo.
27/10/2015
13:19
mudbath: Upwards or downwards,the IMM share price chart has always demonstrated a vertiginous aspect. As one can currently buy in significant size at just 24.675 pence yet cannot sell even 10,000 shares @ 24.14 pence,it might be that holders have to endure more downside. Hopefully the trajectory of any climb back upwards will prove equally steep and prolonged.
12/10/2015
22:50
sicilian_kan: Hi Dibs61 and other. I am just as much in the dark as you guys. It appears that there has been a serious of events all combining at the same time to cause the drop in the share price: (a) There has in the long term been a seller or sellers for some time; (b) There is at least concern that Richard Warr's estate have been sellers; (c) There have at best been delays in the $14m funding as on 27 July 2015 the conversion of the term sheet into a binding agreement was "anticipated in the next few weeks". This has not yet happened, which creates uncertainty and speculation. (d) Possibly as a result of the above clinicaltrials.gov still states that the Lupuzor Phase III trial "is not yet open for participant recruitment" (e) Immupharma is not yet in a position where it has other pipeline drugs (e.g. cancer, other indications of Lupuzor, urelix etc.) that sustain the market cap. (c), (d) and (e) have created the conditions where (a) and (b) can have a more serious impact than they otherwise might. The frustrating thing about this share is that it clearly is massively undervalued. It could without much difficulty 100 bag within circa 2 years if the Phase 3 results match the Phase 2b results. The IMM share price used to reflect this potential. When the company was last heading towards what people thought would be a Phase 3 trial, the share price hit 145p, with just a 20% royalty and some large milestones. Now we have 100% and a better pipeline to fall back on than before. So why is the share price in the doldrums. Well (a) to (e) spell out the short term reasons why. The reality though is that the real reason is a longer term one. One could understand that upon recovery of Lupuzor it would take time to unravel it. One could understand that getting the SPA was important and that it would shape negotiations with Big Pharma. One could understand obtaining the Darwin facility to gain leverage in negotiations. One could understand the appointment of Torreya, who could unlock doors to key people quickly, even if frustrated that the Board's connections and efforts were by default not enough. One could understand that if one couldn't extract the appropriate value for Lupuzor in a licensing deal, that the decision to retain 100% of Lupuzor was the correct one, even if that meant pushing back the multi-bagging. One can understand how the CRO deal / appointment and the setting up of Phase III with them can take some time. One can also understand how the illness and death of Richard Warr might have affected the company, though the new board does look strong. Cumulatively, we are looking at a long period that shareholders have had to wait for Lupuzor to be funded to progress, either by license, sale, partnership or self funding, even if most of that period is explainable. Having gone through the above, we have the US term sheet announced with $14m funding if the agreement is signed and made legally binding. But it has not yet been formalised. We do not know the terms of dilution or the funding facility, how relatively good it might be. We also do not know if or when it will be signed and it appears that there has been some slippage. On the one hand, the Board appears to be protecting our best interest - namely to extract fair value for Lupuzor and not to unnecessarily or to overly dilute our interest in it. On the other hand, if the board does not like selling the Crown jewels for a song, it should not have let IMM get to the stage where it was still negotiating funding as the share price drifts down to a 10 year company low based in part upon a lack of progress. Once funding, in whatever shape or form, is announced, I expect we will see a very good rise and that value will return to shareholders. In the interim, we are at the whim of the sellers and the vagaries of the market and market sentiment. Where that will lead us in the short term, I cannot say. It could be up or down. However, I remain positive that once this hurdle is overcome, the risk / reward ratio in IMM, assuming a balanced portfolio, and particularly at these prices, is one of the best on the stockmarket and that the share price on first patient dosing will be significantly higher than it is now. Obviously, if there is a further hiccup in trial funding, we are in a different short-medium situation.
Immupharma share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:31 V: D:20161204 08:12:40