Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hayward Tyl LSE:HAYT London Ordinary Share IM00B511CF53 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 36.00p 35.00p 37.00p 36.00p 36.00p 36.00p 86,527.00 07:50:17
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Industrial Engineering 61.6 3.0 4.9 7.4 19.94

Hayward Tyl (HAYT) Latest News

More Hayward Tyl News
Hayward Tyl Takeover Rumours

Hayward Tyl (HAYT) Share Charts

1 Year Hayward Tyl Chart

1 Year Hayward Tyl Chart

1 Month Hayward Tyl Chart

1 Month Hayward Tyl Chart

Intraday Hayward Tyl Chart

Intraday Hayward Tyl Chart

Hayward Tyl (HAYT) Discussions and Chat

Hayward Tyl Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
24/3/201716:20Hayward Tyler - Pumped up & ready to motor?1,407.00

Add a New Thread

Hayward Tyl (HAYT) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
2017-03-24 16:10:1536.7520,0007,350.00O
2017-03-24 15:01:5436.752,500918.75O
2017-03-24 14:43:4436.4513,6874,988.91O
2017-03-24 14:36:4536.451,000364.50O
2017-03-24 14:19:2635.304,7501,676.75O
View all Hayward Tyl trades in real-time

Hayward Tyl (HAYT) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
25/3/2017
08:20
Hayward Tyl Daily Update: Hayward Tyl is listed in the Industrial Engineering sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker HAYT. The last closing price for Hayward Tyl was 36p.
Hayward Tyl has a 4 week average price of - and a 12 week average price of -.
The 1 year high share price is - while the 1 year low share price is currently -.
There are currently 55,384,856 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 0 shares. The market capitalisation of Hayward Tyl is £19,938,548.16.
20/3/2017
11:51
grahamwales: Share price drifting back up on low volume suggests not many shares held by market makers
20/3/2017
09:19
grahamwales: Pug Time will tell I suppose but with the low number of shares in issue as I said before the share price will be quite volatile and rise and fall sharply on low volume so any positive funding news should move this back up very quickly and knowing market makers will no doubt open the price up much higher than it is today. You make your own luck on AIM.
19/3/2017
10:27
rhomboid: PA thx for a comprehensive rubbishing of my posting history on this stock.. No competent mgt should/would have arrived at this point, the share price more than halving is a sign that they've ballsed up on a grand scale. I sold when they said they'd lost shedloads in H1 but would still hit targets by achieving wonders in H2, that looked like an unlikely scenario and so it proved. That tells you a lot about mgt quality and their grasp on reality. I've followed events since with puzzlement, it was obvious that a funding fix was required and quickly, for whatever reason they first chose to deny it was necessary and then didn't deliver it promptly, again that speaks to competence. I agree that RBS are likely to be bending over backwards to help , that just makes me wonder why a solution is proving so elusive. They also have a major holder in Harwood Capital with a history of taking investments private at modest prices, what role are they playing here? My guess is that we as shareholders past and present are missing at least one crucial piece of information because from where I'm sitting it looks like a v good business with an inexplicably long drawn out farce over filling a short term cashflow hole. That makes no sense and you see opportunity therein.
18/3/2017
10:16
rhomboid: Hi Pavey Ark as an ex holder I've done all of the above and concluded there are 2 risks, total loss (tiny possibility) if some funding solution cannot be found for reasons not immediately apparent. This to my mind would most likely be because PB has got fundamental issues that escaped them at the DD stage. Secondly (quite likely)a heavily dilutive equity raise that'd restore the balance sheet at current shareholders expense. To an extent the recent share price slump has mitigated the risk for new holders. I'm not convinced that the best buying opportunity doesn't lie ahead and I'm not as brave as you in taking a position prior to some clarity on funding. The reason is that I cannot understand why the whole darn process is being dragged for so long. That above all has made me keep my wallet shut. Anyhow Good Luck , chances are you'll do well
18/3/2017
09:47
pavey ark: Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but it would be nice to think that at least some posters had: 1. Gone through all the recent announcements (in detail). 2. Gone onto the web site and listened to recent broadcasts by the CEO (believe them or not,it's up to you). 3. Looked in detail at the debt AND its structure. 4. Made some sort of informed guesstimate of the likely t/o EBITDA for next year and last but not least 5. Placed the current EV and share price in relation to the company's potential and whither the dramatic fall in the price makes up for any risks (real or perceived) I am a holder here and have recently increased my holding but I have not posted often nor for some time. I do note that non holders have posted regularly and usually with a very downbeat message. Is there a hidden agenda here or are the just trying to save us from ourselves? There may be problems here (large or small) but if there were none the share price would be well over 80p and I would not have become interested. You pays your money you takes your chance.........or not,as some prefer !!
16/3/2017
08:55
lignum: There must be an equity raise and the only question is price - the directors are trying to get it up to minimise their dilution. I don't know if allowed but could the bank say something along the lines of we'll extend to April providing you agree to a rights issue to raise £x m at the 31st March share price?
28/2/2017
09:39
pavey ark: On the matter of raising cash I can't see this happening now and I expect they will arrange the current debt into a long term short term ratio that fits their desired model. The debt at the end of H1 was £18.3m but the company expects an EBITDA of c. £4.5m in H2 so it is more likely that the debt decreases than increases to £20m (no guarantees from me, I'm just thinking aloud). They have said that they want to operate on a net debt to EBITDA ratio of 2:1 and with the order book and noises from the company I expect a t/o of at least £80m next year and an EBITDA of c. £8m From the above it seems the company is quite comfortable with a debt of £16m/£18m and all things considered this would make for a fairly efficient way to organise things. The only reason the debt looks high is because of the low current market cap which is being depressed by this messy,short term, this date that date situation.(chicken/ egg ?) If the share price returned to 80p then the debt would be c. 36% of market cap, which is a perfectly reasonable and efficient way to run a company like this. Having shares in quite a few companies with a large cash pile I can say that the market gives them absolutely no credit for the cash. I like what I see here but still digging into the figures/history.
22/2/2017
16:43
thorne3: It would make a lot of sense for a placing of say £5m of stock to be arranged at this point in time in order to take out the Bank's short term facility of £2.3m and to provide additional working capital.This would not only restore confidence in the share price which is now becoming heavily oversold but also encourage customers who might be having doubts about the viability of the Group to place orders.It seems very surprising to me that the Directors of HAYT have not taken this course of action already.
22/2/2017
12:22
pugugly: Share price continues to fall - I suspect an iceberg sell in the background as transaction prices for those ADVFN indicates as buys do not make sense to me against prior sells marked at 42p Could it be that a placing is being worked ?? Thoughts ?
12/1/2017
14:50
investoree: A very pleasant change today from the long term trend with HAYT going Ex Dividend for 0.58 pence and the share price responding by advancing 3 pence. Perhaps news on the Swansea tidal barrier has switched people onto the fact that this is an area of HAYt's expertise. I certainly hope so as being a very, very long term investor who was substantially in profit now find that my rather large HAYT shareholding is well underwater. My small 5K top up yesterday seems to have been timed rather better than some of my other purchases. Good luck to all holders in hope rather than expectation that management will achieve their restated financial targets which have looked to be rather optimistic!
Hayward Tyl share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:35 V: D:20170325 11:45:16