||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Cybit Share Discussion Threads
Showing 75351 to 75366 of 75375 messages
|There ya go, they will have us in the end, come what may, it was a good ride.
Cheers all, even that plonker policeman, MI5, MI6, 007 agent lp.. You don't think he is that asian sentanced yesterday for abusing his power do you???|
|Received funds for my CYH holding yesterday - goodbye Cybit|
|Had mine as well :(|
|Yes this morning it was in my BARC nominee a/c|
|So BA, who are you working for???|
|was it not feb8th or feb9th? 'cheques out by'|
|When are the funds credited to our accounts ? anyone got theirs yet ?|
|offer - many thanks, whether or not one stays in the market, this 75p (here) is looking like a 'bigger number' with every passing day, right now. While I do not agree that we have been as st*ffed here, as some would have it, I also admit that there is more than some truth in the wider warnings about manipulation and deviousness etc. 'Caveat Emptor' applies as much in the public markets (possibly more) than in any other market where buyers are often naive, unaware and riding for a fall. Adieu to Cybit!|
|Wish all holders here all the best whether they stay in the market or not.
MTA, may be a good little punt for some.|
|The Stock Market has all the information on your investment betting on computer ,so its not too difficult to subbotage your investments by quite legal means .
So like Tesco and their loyalty card ,they know what you buy and change their strategy according to any given situation.
How many times have you bought shares and then the stock price goes down ,coincidence - hardly.
If you want to make money on the stock market you need to become an opportunist and not an investor.
The first thing you need to ask is how safe is your money ? . FTSE 100 is as safe as it will ever get ,but you need to buy at rock bottom prices ,so SIT on your money (invested to earn good interest) and wait till the next mini crash ,it could be tomorrow or in 10 years time ,but it gives you a ridiculous advantage .
If you need to gamble ,then limit to £1000 per year, if you are any good ,then you should be able to turn it into £2000 . If you are not much good then it should teach a good lesson and the £1000 is well spend.
Let the clever people go long and short ,or whatever other else they do ,but it will be at the fund and pension investors expense and not yours..
NEARLY ALL POSTERS ON ADVFN ARE DODGY AND WORK FOR THE MARKET,TRYING TO PERSUADE YOU TO BUY ,SELL OR HOLD .|
|Yawn, goodnight... please turn out the lights BA.|
|INVESTING IN THE DODGY Stock Market......... todays lesson
1. The "Credit Crunch" definition
2. The "Credit Crunch",is essentialy money has flowed out of Western Economies ,and into developing countries ,especially China.
3. All raw materials have increased in price and to maintain the current lifestyle and economic activities ,money had to be printed ,far in excess of normal practice.
4. So instead of adjusting to the new reality of global activity ,Governments had to find an excuse for printing huge amounts of money. The hope is that the Western economies will adjust without too much upheaval.Obviously if money goes out of a country ,banks will run short of it,especially if their borrowings are high in the first place ,and cant find anyone for an overdraft or a hedge fund wants its money back knowing that they can make a killing when the bank gets into financial difficulties.!. Enter the Government.
5. We are going to be told that the recession is over . Believe it if you like.!!
What has happened to Northern Rock small share holders is normal practice with the Dodgy Stock Market ,so be aware.|
|FFP - surely not. ;o)|
|ba, you are indeed correct, I think that company you mntioned was in the AIM I believe...Dangerious place to invest, personally I would never go there as somebody questioned my mental health!!! LOL!!|
|INVESTING IN THE DODGY STOCK MARKET....Todays lesson
1. If you make a poor gambling choice and the company fails for whatever reason ,dodgy managements ,( and there are plenty of those around) ,poor trading ,the ceo has run off with the cash etc,then quite rightly you will not get any sympathy if you lose your money.
2. You find a company ,oh i dont know ,lets just say Cybit and you are onto a winner ,but for some reason ,the stock market rules say that even if any small shareholders should get lucky ,they can still be sent packing with a few quid in their back pockets ,and they should be grateful that no one took them to the cleaners as per norm.
3. So if you gamble and you win ,others may have other ideas.|