|Clyde Process Solutions
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Clyde Process Solutions Share Discussion Threads
Showing 251 to 270 of 275 messages
|So ends the story of Bony and Clyde Process Solutions. RIP.|
RNS this morning - temporary suspension
Are you going to get a higher bid?
|Yet another company shafting its shareholders, excluding management of course who no doubt will do very nicely one way or another. This price is trumpeted as "...an enterprise value multiple of 9.7x EBITDA for the 12 month period ended 31 August 2010." Who is interested in the past year? We are looking forward, and it's quite possible this give-away price will be reduced to 2x EBITDA in the next three years.
Other Engineers should be getting their slide-rules out, done-deal or not IMO.|
|Fear that you are correct Electronica. Oh well onwards and upwards!|
Could it be that Jim McColl is strapped for cash in his main Clyde Blowers / Weir Pumps business?
I can't see any counter bid emerging with 54% of the votes already committed. Looks like a done deal.|
|Really confused by this,all l can think of is there must be something that we don't know !!|
|We were warned.
Back in May Chairman McColl told the FT .........
""On any rational valuation, this company is worth 85p a share," said Mr McColl, who added that the low share price ruled out using the company's paper for acquisitions. "I am not prepared to sell a pound for 40p.""
85p would have been a better start.|
|Being stolen @ 82p imo - I'd have sold @ 82p if I thought that was all they were worth.
|Very surprised myself owenski.|
|Daylight robbery maybe - but a pleasant surprise for a trader like me.
Do we expect a bid battle now? How about it Weir & ABB!|
|Daylight robbery, surely worth more than 82.5p|
Could easily be a multi bagger over the next few years. I like the hints about acquisitions & the P/E would easily support non-dilutive purchases. CPSP - the next WEIR?|
|Results look ok to me given the uncertainties that CPSP has had to live through over the last 18 months. Order book looks good and the contracts keep rolling in (including some from high growth jurisdictions like China). I like the management here and the payment of a divi should be interpreted as a vote of confidence in the future. Not perhaps a ten bagger but I'm happy enough to hold and add if the share price weakness continues.|
|Well there isn't much selling imo.
The orders have all come in late in the year that will make the real difference but they won't have amajor effect until late this year and next year.
I dare say some punters looked at last years earnings and expected those to get beaten when a good deal of that was a technical accounting issue where the co got back a debt it had written off, having accounted cautiously.
I intend to hold mine - I'm sure these have probably hit the boredom zone for many now but a decent contract win or two will move them up imo.
|Fully respect the commentry here recently about upcoming results.
However, my view was always suspecting that these results would appear moderate.
My feelings on CPSP are clear:
Great future, management, sector - all positives on forward fundamentals
I didn't see that these results would be reflective of that. Results after all are about reporting what HAS happened NOT what WILL happen.
Long - term very bullish, short-term I think a little weakness. Timing is everthing I guess.
Would've posted this yesterday but hate to post stuff which comes across as negative TBH.|
|Sold out early, results not as good as I thought they'd be.|
|Excellent results today - with the many recent orders they must meet forecasts this year at the least and see upgrades to the coming year imo. Good to see the divi being paid too.
|25K buy ahead of tomorrows results
|These hit 90p last week.
only a week to the results.