||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Avisen Share Discussion Threads
Showing 976 to 999 of 1000 messages
|With the ousting of WINNIE you will understand why I have continued to make reference to his association with Yeoman ...I think you call it The League of Gentlemen....neither acted in the best interests of shareholders just hoovered up stock to help a mate|
|Is Yeoman still involved with this pile of rubbish since his mate Winnie started selling|
|there's some volume just gone through tsmith2! 2m @ 5.015|
|No its the announcement of an increased stake|
|gleach - same again today, little volume but shares up 14%!..i wonder if theres a leak here?|
|so the share price ticks up on no volume to 4.25-4.75
interestingly you can sell 250,000 at 4.55 at present|
|Just out of interest, did any T1PS members ask why they had sold shares a couple of weeks before recommending it as share of the year? Seems a fairly valid question if you are a paying subscriber.|
|This just demonstrates that T1PS can't be trusted|
|But remember he is a big mate of Yeoman, says it all, neither should left in charge of anything|
|I reckon nothing TW recommends should be touched with a bargepole...he does it again, and again!|
|Around £80,000 -not the end of the world -probably a bit skint coming up to christmas.|
|Peas in a pod Yeoman and Winny|
|Cheers stodgy, I missed that. Which raises other questions:
- why did t1ps.com take over 3 weeks to notify Avisen of the sale?
- did t1ps.com tell their subscribers they'd just sold 2m shares before advising the subscribers to buy in afterwards? I don't think they did - and it certainly provided the liquidity I talked about before!
- are t1ps.com going to sell any more of their substantial holding, or is this just a top-slice?
T1ps.com need to clarify, and AVI will remain on my watchlist until they do.|
|transaction was on 12th december.|
|And to think after this debacle Yeoman is let loose on Hot Tuna....|
|I'm not a holder here, but I notice that t1ps Investment Management have just RNS'd that they've sold 2m shares in AVI - nicely timed to dump stock on those who bought in after t1ps.com named AVI their share for 2012! In many cases t1ps provide good info on a number of stocks as well as some duff recommendations, but this surely smells pretty badly?
Or will they claim that this was the only way of providing liquidity for those who wanted to buy in after the tip?|
|Whats going on here?|
|t1ps are having a bad run. Whether article should be called 5 stocks to half and then quadruple I don't know.
|The deal seems a total mystery to me. All it will do is drain the company of cash imho.|
Why do you think it is a good deal? It looks cheap if you look historically but my concern would be the following issues:
1) What is the synergy between the 2 companies - you can't say management, the offer document provides rationale, all of which is grossly unconvincing.
2) AVI has just gone through a disposal program whereby it has simplified it business only to purchase another seamingly unrelated business.
3) AVI has cash, could it not have thought of a better use of this to develop its own business? This management team have not delivered shareholder value and have in fact destroyed it so far.
|Also think the deal looks very good.|
|Looks like a good deal..... Exciting times!|
|Sorry ETTIE I was being flippant as I know Winnie of old|
|You can't take any of Winnifirith's T1PS seriously. He nearly always has a vested interest and you never know if he buys stock to make money on its share price or because he makes money by promoting it. I suspect there is a bit of both.|