||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Travel & Leisure
32red Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1626 to 1649 of 1650 messages
|Market expects counter bid. So do I. More value here. Suspect bid was agreed as protects existing management....|
|great run over the years, Unibet are a great buyer that will keep the brand alive and kicking.|
|The fact that the board have recommended the offer speaks volumes that their isn't anything else in the pipeline.
Sold mine this morning for 200p , little disappointed to be taken out for a lower offer than i would have envisaged but more than happy to nearly double by money.
Move on to the next doubler ?|
|Bid price a shade over £2 now|
|Looks like too many have jumped ship, MM's swamped , cant sell at all now.|
|I've taken the £2 too. Weren't most of the undertaking irrecoverable making a bid harder to pull off unless this offer still managed to get rejected?|
|Doubt it QS but you never know, I've sold time to move on.|
|Luvly jubly....I have taken my profit at £2.....dont want to be too greedy.|
|Interesting - so I can sell for £2 today which is the cash offer+divi. Is another bid realistic as it seems like it was largely tied up as paper the RNS - otherwise might as well move on. Decisions, decisions (but nice ones)|
|I stand (sit) corrected, shares beyond £2 so maybe they think someone will come in with a higher offer?|
|Well done again sharewatch|
|Much better deal than NPT holders got, and Ed making sure divi gets paid. I thought we might have made another acquisition rather than been taken out this year but c'est la vie, been in since the 60s and happy enough.|
|Could have been higher but hey, 1/3 increase in a month I'll take any day. No rush to sell out as decent divi next week to soo effectively £2 price now|
|well i'm up 25% in less than a month so am happy none the less....if board have agreed then tough for someone else to come in IMO. I agree it is not exactly a knockout price but for me time to move on....cheers|
|Damn. It is so frustrating when a share with good prospects is taken over at such a modest premium. Not really a happy day. Could be worse though!|
|happy days, hope a few on board...|
|and some more today|
|moving along nicely ahead of update...GLA|
"The point being is that I expect 32Red to come out relatively unscathed from the Triennial review, and the risk premium embedded in the share price to unwind, thus offering scope for a return to the March 2016 all-time high of 186p. Buy."|
|What was their price target|
|Tipped in IC|
|Think ST has tipped these today but their website isn't displaying his article so I can't see if there are any refs to broker updates.|
|Yes a PE of 17 would seem a bit excessive. Certainly worth holding for a small rerate (almost certainly not to 250 though) from these levels though.
I've not seen the note, though I would like to. I don't know how to get hold of it.|
|That 250p seems a bit generous of Peel Hunt. I think eps growth for this year is forecast to be 50% which, as we're on track for 2016, would mean 14-15p eps which would mean PER of around 17 which seems high. For our size and in uncertain times.
Not saying we won't deserve that sort of rating one day. If growth exceeds 50% of course that would be different, anybody got the Peel Hunt note?|