ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

TYM Tertiary Minerals Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tertiary Minerals Plc LSE:TYM London Ordinary Share GB0008854563 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.0975 0.095 0.10 0.0975 0.0975 0.10 11,539,770 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Misc Nonmtl Minrls, Ex Fuels 181k -541k -0.0003 -3.33 2.11M
Tertiary Minerals Plc is listed in the Misc Nonmtl Minrls, Ex Fuels sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TYM. The last closing price for Tertiary Minerals was 0.10p. Over the last year, Tertiary Minerals shares have traded in a share price range of 0.0625p to 0.195p.

Tertiary Minerals currently has 2,106,085,049 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Tertiary Minerals is £2.11 million. Tertiary Minerals has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -3.33.

Tertiary Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9201 to 9224 of 9225 messages
Chat Pages: 369  368  367  366  365  364  363  362  361  360  359  358  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
26/4/2024
21:39
I am not bothered. Why? I wont be posting anymore. No need to. FEVER has broken out and folks are now talking of SOLGOLD days at ARCM on the other forum - and that was the last big time in 2016.

I only fell into TYM because Mr Cheetham posted pics of him at Kinkola West, Zambia on Twitter and it came on to my feed. I decided to follow it up, hence why I went in.

Fever breaking out at ARCM/Anglo American JV in Zambia next door to TYM MUPULA [see other forum at ARCM/AA today.]
Folks dont know yet about TYM KOBOLD KINKOLA WEST, an even bigger drill.

---------------LOL, LIKE SOLGOLD DAYS AGAIN IE LOTS OF INTEREST IN BIG DRILLS ie deeper and bigger target drills like now at TYM/KOBOLD KINKOLA WEST.---Ta Ta.Fri, 26.4.24 @9:40pm.

Someone remembered me at SOLGOLD ---so LoL, its like the old days of lots of interest in a drill.

jlondon
26/4/2024
21:17
After reading all that I’m not sure if I’m awake or dreaming.
argyle underclap
26/4/2024
21:11
LoL, Jarv55 has posted on ARC: " I REMEMBER WHEN SOLG HIT 72p."
Fri, 26 Apr 2024 @20:51 [other forum].

PortfolioPower at 16:25pm today, 26.4.24: "I remember SOLG 1.77p to 45p...PROBABLY THE BIGGEST COPPER DRILL PROGRAM TO BE SEEN IN THE SMALL CAP SINCE 2016. LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR OUTCOME..."

------------FEVER APPEARS TO BE STARTING AT ARCM/Anglo American drill at Zambia but lots dont know about TYM at Kobold drilling Kinkola West , next door to KOBOLD'S MINGOMBA big copper discovery. Nor do folks know TYM Mupula - see below.-------

--------TYM'S MUPULA sits on the licence area in Zambia as the ARC/Anglo American JV currently drilling in Zambia and said to be "high profile" by the co.

So, it appears that interest is starting. LoL, I did say folks remember SOLG and that is the investors dream to hit another AIM co like Solg. Will ARC or TYM or any other co hit copper in Zambia -ah, we have to wait to see.

That's all folks. Thank you. J.London, Fri, 26.4.24 @9:10pm.

jlondon
26/4/2024
20:38
For CLARITY:
If one posts two sentences, it may be short and sweet BUT one could be too precise
and one could be held to account potentially.

I note The Lung was careful to pre-fix a caveat. The drilling dates is going to be of interest and if one gets the drilling days wrong, then folks will get upset [British understatement]. So, if I do the maths of 1 day= x metres, then y days = z.

How can anyone pick on me for doing detailed maths and if I post longer discourses and if it is too complicated for some, well , it means that I have left it to the reader to come to their own conclusions.

SHORT AND SWEET MEANS CUTTING UP THE STEAK INTO PIECES FOR OTHERS TO EAT. LoL,in life there is no more baby feeding. My style, yah, long but the reader must come to their own CONCLUSIONS from data.

FOR SHORT AND SWEET, read at own risk as norm because utltimately it is precise of what is a conclusion. I gave no conclusions so that I will be held responsible. Follow? Thank you. J.London, Fri, 26.4.24 @8.40pm. All norm and well known. Some reports go to 600 pages at the very least. Why? Same reason. Lol- one has to try to pick thru all the points and draw one's own conclusion ie very academic in nature.

jlondon
26/4/2024
17:35
DRILLING OF TWO HOLES @KONKOLA WEST, Zambia @TYM by Kobold will tell enough. Konkola is a copper project potentially.

But those who can read cores BEFORE the results for Hole 1 will be, of course be in a better position as norm. Fri, 26 Apr 2024.

KONKOLA WEST:
Soil anomalies, gravity survey etc would be of great help but that is NOT shown. Usually, when a big co does a JV, they dont give out data as norm. Also, on the other forum, one just assumed without DATA REF that the drill must hit the ore shale beds. BUT ONE IS NOT TOLD WHETHER KOBOLD is drilling the more SHALLOW part of the DEEPER part. ALSO, THE GEOLOGY is important as to whether they are ROAN rocks like the Musoni DRC copper belt or the other types.

As I said, just typing out 1 line is no good for me. In a thesis, one needs REFERENCES so that one can see if the thesis is correct or not?

Exploration is not like PICKING a lotto no. Doesnt work like that. The deeper the work , the chances better at arriving at some assumptions that have TO BE TESTED via actual RNS later.

ARC /AA JV drilling at Zambia, nearer AFP's licence /FQ JV. Arc said one of the most high profile drilling. But CEO doesnt show pics of himself at the drilling site with core pics etc. ALL GONE QUIET? No one knows what is going on the other side of the Dome area nearer Sentinel etc.

COMPETITION: So, there is no competition. No one has ever been OFFERED A JOB AT GOLDMAN SACHS for posting, no prizes etc and popularity zilch. Why?I dont need to elaborate. So, co-operating and GOODWILL is best given we are all in this and more brains posting the better with a different perspective. All trying to arrive at a GOOD OUTCOME. Fri, 26.4.24.

jlondon
26/4/2024
17:14
--------Tertiary Minerals KONKOLA WEST DRILL @KOBOLD---THE BIGGEST in our lifetime since Solgold, GGP.

Solgold started at mkt cap £8m but they had a lot of data ie modelling from Dr Rohlach so it was almost a dead cert ie tonnage but grades will always differ ie higher grade zone vs lower grade within any deposit. GGP started at around £18m before drilling Havieron. Between these 2, it was YEARS in between.

TYM MKT CAP £2.5M unheard of with so many Zambia licences esp @MUKAI which FQ is drilling via their JV with African Pioneer, a Colin Bird co @£4.45m- NEXT DOOR TO TYM MUKAI.. Mukai soil in anomaly ie copper is better than TIROSA, JV FQ/AFP. SO TYM MKT FOR MUKAI IS FREE plus others in Zambia.

RIO, MITSO, etc want to BUY FQ's Zambia copper mines and yesterday's BHP bid for Anglo American for their copper assets is of interest. FQ forced to sell 30% of Zambian copper mine as the Panama govt seized their Cobre Panama which was a big copper earner. COPPER IS BEING CHASED FOR.

For Midnight Sun, the Canadian co, that has a licence which Kobold is interested in , said from recall [kindly check if interested] that FQ's Sentinel copper mine will NEED MORE COPPER FEED. Mukai is also in the vicinity @TYM.

POSTERS
I checked Twitter #TYM and saw CITY SLICKER posting about TYM/Kobold drilling at KONKOLA WEST and sent it to BIG GIB, CITY GIRL TRADER, TOZZER, BLOWSTER 85. If this is the same City Slicker, then he was in REM. Big Gib, Blowster are big buyers. Count of Monte Cristo said he has 1% of TYM. AZFAL VALLI used to be a TIER 1 holder of TYM.

I am not sure why P.C, CEO of TYM took the classic pic of him and partners at Kobold @KONKOLA WEST, Zambia kneeling NEXT TO THE CORE TRAY OF 3 PIECES. I blew up the picture as best as my laptop could do to see.

DL and Hydro posted the pic of ARV's drill core at Apollo. It was the same as GGP's ARV but that has now gone cold but in recent times, they mentioned it was akin to Havieron. However, there is not much concentration on this project as they are on to the lithium story and then now gold, then gone quiet? So, drill cores are of interest for any mining project.

P.C, CEO of TYM is very well qualified as a Geo from Imperial College, London, one of the most premier uni's globally within the top tier. The other non-executive director is also very well qualified as he is from SRK, MD & Chairman UK.

McAlister is the Founding Director of TYM of Cluff Oil Holding & Reunion. 4 days ago, there was M & A at Reunion?

PATRICK CHEETHAM: "Former winner of Cominco Europe prize for Mining Geology. He co-founded ARCHEAN GOLD NL with his wife, Karen. Archean Gold was named BEST JUNIOR EXPLORER at Diggers & Dealers, Mining forum, Australia and taken over for $50m by Lachlan Resources NL. He worked for Western Mining Corp etc. hxxps://www.tertiaryminerals.com/directors-and-management

So, I was NOT surprised that TYM could get SUCH FANTASTIC LICENCES IN ZAMBIA esp to be drilled by KOBOLD. There are also other licences but I have to do more work on it.

----------SO, COUNT THE BIGGEST DRILL THAT WE HAVE SEEN FOR A LONG TIME.-----------
Arc says that their JV drilling by Anglo American in Zambia [dome area] is the most high profile drill. Yes, for that part which is opposite and quite a distance from the ZAMBIA KONKOLA COPPER MINE but both are mega copper mining districts.

TYM has got a FOOT in both mega copper mining districts. But the Kobold @Konkola West is the most interesting at the moment. Why? Kobold's MINGOMBA holds 247MT @3.8% cu copper [Mining Technology source] so, TERTIARY MINERAL'S KONKOMA WEST IS 2KM FROM MINGOMBA and IF COPPER is hit, then MINGOMBA will complement as 247MT could do with MORE TONNAGE for efficient mining, next stage. DYOR. NIA. Fri, 26 Apr 2024.

jlondon
26/4/2024
16:31
Post it to TheLung.
the count of monte_cristo
26/4/2024
16:07
------------QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE KONKOLA WEST DRILL CORES SHOWING?---------
On the other forum, one said "blue". There is no blue colour. So, that is now what is needed to know ie what are the CORES saying? [Kobold drilling of Konkola West @150m on 24 Apr 2024, having started on 16 Apr 2024.]

Are the cores what one expects to see at this stage vs Konkola Copper Mine or MINGOMBA @Kobold nearby?

Ah, that is now something to ask? Answers on a postcard. Fri, 26 Apr 2024.

jlondon
26/4/2024
16:00
--------What cant I be short & sweet?-------
Reason: I just read the other TYM forum and one said he recalls Kobold's Mingomba drilled to 1,800-2,000m but this is just memory.

MY CHECKS:
I checked KOBOLD on Twitter and the 1st tweet is from the CEO who said, the copper lies 1,000m beneath his feet. I give reference. Also, one is told by TYM there are 2 holes to be drilled at Konkola West for 2,000m. So, maths would say it is correct ie 1 hole =1,000m.

MATHS
One said, we should be at 190m-200m now. But no supporting data leaves one to take it is guesses unless one can give the maths cals.

EXAMS
If one just wrote answers on 2 words, then one cant pass any exam. Why? Where is the supporting data and that is why exam papers are hours and one can just walk in, pen two line and walk out in 5 mins.

RISK
The risk is that without DATA quoted and CHECKED via a 2nd or 3rd source, then one has to take it that it could be right or wrong.

NO CRITICIM OF FOLKS HERE EG LUNG by the way. Each to their own and Lung doesnt give wild assumptions so, its o.k.

jlondon
26/4/2024
15:13
------------TYM , £2.45M MKT CAP @0.95p------------

NOT a 1 horse pony. Has MUKAI, Zambia close to FIRST QUANTUM's Sentinel Mine [Kalumbia] and near ANGLO AMERICAN JV with Arc Minerals that is currently drilling and also the First Quantum's JV with African Pioneer [Colin Bird's co] TIROSA stretches into TYM's MUKAI. Mukai initial soil sampling higher grade than Tirosa.

hxxps://www.tertiaryminerals.com/mukai-copper-project

Comment: Anglo American drill at Arc Minerals licence in Zambia is on the opposite side of the Kobold TYM drill at KONKOLA WEST, Zambia.

This is also very watched ie AA Arc JV drilling which has just started.

First Quantum bought Kalumbia from Colin Bird's Kiwara Plc for US$260m with drilling done etc only.

------------TYM HAS OTHER LICENCES IN ZAMBIA AS WELL. GOT TO CHECK LATER.-----------

jlondon
26/4/2024
14:36
=======ABU DHABI'S most valuable co eyes VEDANTA K O N K O L A COPPER MINES,Zambia.==Business Today, 22 Apr 2024.

"IHC made an offer of OVER $1BILLION to buy a 51% stake from Vendanta IN KONKOLA COPPER MINES."

"..has plans to BID for a stake in L U B A M B E Copper Mine."

To see where KONKOLA COPPER is, look at the link I gave above from TYM dated 16 Apr 2024. Konkola Copper is NEAR -----KOBOLD'S MINGOMBA ---and that is near TERTIARY'S KONKOLA WEST. Lumbambe is a bit further than Konkola Copper mine but in the same Zambia copper zone.

jlondon
26/4/2024
14:27
Kobold is on Twitter and CEO said copper is beneath 1,000m his feet @Mingomba, so IF one assumes that IF, TYM 's KONKOLA WEST is the same, then 1,040m to be drilled since it is the same geology and said to be deep although per TYM, there is a more shallow part as well from Kobold's data [see TYM website].

So, KOBOLD STARTED DRILLING 16 APR 2024 and at 24 APR 2024, Kobold hit 150m with DRILL CORES SEEN, then it is 9 days to drill 150m. So, at 1,040m, say it will take 53.4 DAYS or == 7.62 WEEKS==FOR HOLE 1/2. Caveat: Assumption that it Kobold is drilling 1,040m given info not given.

-------TYM VIA KOBOLD ARE DRILLING 2,000M @2 HOLES AT KONKOLA WEST, ZAMBIA-------
So, looks like 1,000m approx could be correct per what Kobold said on Twitter.

jlondon
26/4/2024
14:21
-----TYM's KONKOLA West, NEXT DOOR to--- KOBOLD {Bezos vehicle & BHP etc] huge copper discovery @MINGOMBA ["highest grade in the world"]---ALL ASLEEP.

--------------KOBOLD IS DRILLING TYM'S KONKOLA WEST, next door to their MINGOMBA-----
and drilling is at 150m at 24 Apr 2024 having started on 16 Apr 2024.

Ref: 16.4.24
"TYM: Drilling will test for deep COPPER mineralisation in the main ORE SHALE that hosts Vedanta's KONKOLA DEEP deposit & the NEARBY MINGOMBA deposit, where KOBOLD said it will develop 1 of the highest grade copper mines in the world."

jlondon
25/4/2024
23:14
Not that I know of but reckon 10-12 weeks for results. What say yee?
thelung
25/4/2024
20:28
Was it mentioned how long the drilling will take?
apfindley
25/4/2024
11:49
I saw Tertiary Minerals on my Twitter feed yesterday. I looked at the 3 bits of drill core when Mr Cheetham, CEO of TYM was at the Konkola West drill site yesterday, 24 Apr 2024. Hope you dont mind TheLung per Genesis 12,3. No need for long thesis as the assays will prove what is in the cores. Hoh Mah.Thank you.

I am aware that where ever I turn up, you take objection but in retrospect, we cant all be like you, wherein, you like it short and sweet ie NO MORE THAN 2 WORDS per posting. Count has his own way and I have mine and so have others. Not sure why? I chose the path of PEACE and all welcomed to post and buy stocks and be it thesis, or MAX 3 words only, everyone was born differently and went to school and taught differently.

I have seen your post on MILA: "THE LUNG: :)" LoL. So, now everyone has to post :) or :( The Lung style?

Tertiary Minerals on Twitter just showed a short video of the drilling at TYM Konkola West, Zambia, 37 mins ago.

jlondon
25/4/2024
11:41
Kobold is drilling Tertiary Mineral's #TYM KONKOLA WEST [deep target 2.5km NE of Mingomba] , adjacent to Kobold's huge =copper= discovery at MINGOMBA, Zambia [coming down from the DRC West Foreland trend]. Kobold [Bezos etc private vehicle] - Drilling TYM Konkola West currently at 150m depth. Start of drilling 9 Apr 2024. Kobold will drill at least 2 deep holes at Konkola West #TYM.

CEO of TYM, is at Kobold's core shed where KWDD001 is being logged.
Mr Cheetham, CEO of TYM was at the KONKOLA WEST S I T E and ==3 DRILL CORES CAN BE SEEN.== 24 Apr 2024.

Ref: "MINGOMBA DISCOVERY HIGHLIGHTS VALUE OF KINKOLA WEST BY PROXIMITY"-Mining Weekly, 24 Feb 2024. "Kobold Mingomba, Zamvbia: Proclamation that it will become 1 of the WORLD'S TOP 3 HIGH GRADE COPPER MINES. This same formation is also mined at the adjacent KONKOLA mine, where Verdanta is currently committed to investing $1bn to expand production."

Comment: The drill cores at 150m from Konkola West in para 2, is of interest to look at. Dyor. NIA. Wed, 25 Apr 2024. TYM 0.1p, Mkt Cap £2.51m , 52 wk high 0.19p and low 0.0625p.

jlondon
24/4/2024
19:39
It's great that Kobold are in charge. This jv will move fast
barnaby5
24/4/2024
12:53
Drilling going as planned when you have KoBold doing it.
the count of monte_cristo
24/4/2024
11:37
150 meters in
argyle underclap
24/4/2024
08:48
The first core samples being lined up
argyle underclap
24/4/2024
08:47
Today Tertiary's Chairman, Patrick Cheetham, together with Geoff Siame and Frederick Chipunka from Tertiary's local partner Mwashia Resources were hosted by Kobold Metals at the Konkola West drill site

Tertiary tweet this morning

argyle underclap
23/4/2024
23:16
Less than 2km away from our current drill. Expected to be in the TOP 3 HIGH GRADE copper mines.

Kobold describe our drill as a great prospect.

Is the risk reward here kinda off the charts?

argyle underclap
22/4/2024
18:04
Why are you even thinking of these metals. No copper and this tanks until next jv. Tym is all about this drill. Nothing more nothing less. Sweden is a big plus but who knows when.
barnaby5
Chat Pages: 369  368  367  366  365  364  363  362  361  360  359  358  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock