We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

KZG Kazera Global Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kazera Global Plc LSE:KZG London Ordinary Share GB00B830HW33 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.60 0.55 0.65 0.60 0.60 0.60 0.00 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 55k 6.71M 0.0072 0.83 5.62M
Kazera Global Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker KZG. The last closing price for Kazera Global was 0.60p. Over the last year, Kazera Global shares have traded in a share price range of 0.325p to 0.95p.

Kazera Global currently has 936,599,523 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Kazera Global is £5.62 million. Kazera Global has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 0.83.

Kazera Global Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1701 to 1722 of 1850 messages
Chat Pages: 74  73  72  71  70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  Older
The real risk is the lincence wont be granted. If it isnt there is no business left.
If it is granted the mine money will be payed or KZG will retake ownership and keep money recieved. The Chinese will not like that so at that stage they will pay up.In reality the Chinese think the licence may not be granted so they wont deal in the meantime.
The question is how likely is the licence to be granted?

Firstly, I'm grateful that the results were issued in good time this year.
IMO, the key risk is that the nuclear permit isn't issued on time (guided to Q1 2024) and the proposed heavy mineral sands operation (which is the company maker here) remains in suspended animation until it is. We'll just have to wait and see about that.
As for Aftan, Hebei are likely playing hardball with Kazera over the debt payments. Kazera won't find it easy to find a counterpart to factor the debt for them (as floated in today's RNS). But they may well receive an offer from Hebei! Would Kazera accept writing off the entire debt in return for, say, a single payment of 70% of the total owed sum right now? Yes, maybe. And the more time that passes the more likely that Kazera would agree to such a discounted offer. That's just how the Chinese do business...

What we also now know definitively is that if they have any positive news at all then they will RNS it - as we saw with the slightly superfluous confirmation of AMS completing their purchase, which we already knew from an earlier holding RNS.

So we don’t need to speculate whether this that or the other has happened. There was nothing at all in these results that we didn’t already know through previous announcements. No RNS, no news. When they have anything even remotely positive to say it will be RNS’d (or at the very least tweeted).

The wait continues although personally I’m still very positive of good returns, if somewhat frustrated at the delays.

It's now fairly clear in my mind.Negative scenario. We will not get any further money for the mine until the HM licence is approved. They know KZG cannot afford to maintain the mine without revenue and therefore if the licence is not approved then the mine will become theirs as there seems no other interest. If we don't get the licence we go bust. Positive scenario. We receive the permit. Let's assume we have sufficient cash to see us through to revenue from HM. At this stage the money is forthcoming for the mine as they know we can now afford to take the mine back if payment not fully received.With this Scenario the share price will fly. Just let's pray we get that licence and the cash holds out. Good luck all we need it.
Today’s RNS is quite fulsome and clears up a lot of points being debated here. They clearly are pursuing risk management options on the Aftan deal including a negotiated passing of the outstanding debt to a third party. That will cost, but less than a placing. AMS will demand that a placing is the recourse of last resort. The HMS RA licence is without doubt the main risk here. The diamond issues, while frustrating are small beer in comparison.
'IMO you're the stooge here. Broker account covering a short position? Lol. I wish...
Yep its some sort of scam neither Jennings or AMS are idiots. Anyway from our perspective its irrelevant as the completion of the deal has left us at half a pence so the market is not impressed. This new bunch were supposed going to bring transparency...some hope. The last 6 months have shown their level of transparency. All will be revealed in the next 17 days.
Penrith - I directed you to information that Hebei are ACTIVELY working on the neighbouring tenements and investing a lot of money into them. So clearly Hebei still have money and still want to the whole deal (which for them is more than just Aftan / TVM) to come to fruition. And yet you still peddle your assumption that the deal has fallen through.
I mean, you could try and do some research - neighbour Arcadia Minerals is listed on ASX and reports to market the progress Hebei are making.
Answer this - why on earth would new major shareholder AMS permit a lowball equity raise that would heavily dilute the shareholding they have just bought at roughly triple the current share price? It makes no sense.
IMO, you're the stooge here. Broker account covering a short position?

Jennings made a mint -

1.5p v 0.55p today -

Well that depends amongst other things on whether or not they have been working on a plan B for Aftan in the months since it was evident that the payments had dried up for Aftan.

At least now AMS should be bringing their influence to bear.

If you are correct GBCol then a raise is inevitable in my opinion.
Kazera Global PLC Strategic Shareholder Update (6983W)What up date ? We already knew that. What about the cash position. What about revenue. What about the state of the licence. What about he sale of the mine. How pathetic. They treat their shareholders abominably and even have the cheek to say the share transaction is at a 188 percent premium. YES because we have to half a penny. You couldn't make it up. KZG grow up and provide an honest comprehensive update , it's your job and we are entitled to it.
On the basis they they have RNS’d the AMS purchase news today when we already knew that from the holding RNS yesterday, I think we can be pretty sure that they would have done an RNS had we received any further monies for Aftan. So fairly clear to me that last payment was in July. Which is disappointing. Hoping we get an update on that imminently with the results.
Let's hope this is the start of some seriously lacking good news that we have not been accustomed to for a long time.Onwards and upwards
Nice response harvd and I would be very pleased if that was the case but I think it's stretching one's imagination. The people who have more information ( inside and out) sold at 1.5p. However I take your point and hope you are right.
To use your analogy Penrith, if I own a field behind your house where I can build an estate of houses and potentially make 20 million pounds profit, but the only access is to purchase your house which is worth 1 million pounds and put an access road in, I would be more than happy to pay you a 50% premium on market price to achieve this. (Even if the agreed price in the housing market now indicated your house was only worth 500k)
I can only imagine that they have/had intentions of bidding for the company and thought that buying that many shares in the open market would have pushed share price above 1.5p. I think I’m right that they would have to bid at no lower than the highest price they paid for any shares (open to be corrected if wrong). That would tie in with them wanting 29.9% so they could add the other 0.1% when appropriate to trigger a bid.

It does all seem a bit bizarre but as you say, we should get a clearer idea imminently.

I doubt the mine sale has progressed since the last RNS some months ago but hoping they are at least setting in place an acceptable plan b.

Hi GBCol. The whole thing seems like some elaborate scam to me. It's not logical to pay 3 times the companies current value. It's like my house being worth 500k and you buying it from me for 1.5 mill . The house is still only worth 500k. Something fishy going on in my view. Our main hope is that the mine sale has gone through but I think that's now very unlikely. All should (will?) be revealed in the next 20 days.
As per the original RNS (extract below), AMS were to buy UP TO 280million shares. Looks like that turned out to be 250million and currently 26.69% of shares rather than 29.9%. I’m surprised they haven’t added the difference by buying in the market. Maybe that buying will follow. Good to have this completed in any case.

“AMS will purchase up to 280 million Ordinary Shares (representing up to 29.9 per cent. of the Ordinary Shares currently in issue), at a price of 1.5p per Ordinary Share“

Looks like it is happening! Big rise coming!
"‘In any case Align are very shortly to be out of KZG in favour of AMS who are prepared to pay 1.5p to get a 29.99% holding. Actions speak louder than words.’ Well that deal ( if there ever was one) looks to be out the window....!

Just shows wrong you can be.....

If they won't make the payments they certainly won't pay interest! Lol
Chat Pages: 74  73  72  71  70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock