We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now


It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

KZG Kazera Global Plc

0.075 (11.54%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kazera Global Plc LSE:KZG London Ordinary Share GB00B830HW33 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.075 11.54% 0.725 0.70 0.75 0.75 0.65 0.65 11,578,882 15:45:58
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 55k 6.71M 0.0072 1.00 6.74M
Kazera Global Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker KZG. The last closing price for Kazera Global was 0.65p. Over the last year, Kazera Global shares have traded in a share price range of 0.325p to 0.95p.

Kazera Global currently has 936,599,523 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Kazera Global is £6.74 million. Kazera Global has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 1.00.

Kazera Global Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1526 to 1544 of 1850 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  Older
Please talk us through the £80m valuation. Feels like most of us need cheering up.
I bet IF we were being honest 90% of us long term holders wish they had never heard of KZG.
Tiger you say :I've got a low average here, but it's fair to say that I invested too early, and so I've had money tied up for several months.I thought you had been here years like me?The problem is they have promised us revenues for years from producing minerals. Our only revenue has been from selling assets and that is under threat.I joined a Tant company and have ended up with a hundred year old diamond company that does not produce revenue and a radio active company that may not see revenue for 9 months if ever. Don't understand your enthusiasm. We are currently overvalued until we generate income from production....
Getting the feeling of a bit of stakebuilding today. A bit of Director buying wouldn't go amiss. Post results, shareholders brought up to date, value seen, fully funded, great future seen with AMS influence, we hear. Perfect time?
There is rarely any discussion about future revenue potential/p&l in the interviews with the CEO. The market is waiting for clarity on this and hard evidence of consistent actual profitability.
Yes, you have to factor in opportunity cost.
I've got a low average here, but it's fair to say that I invested too early, and so I've had money tied up for several months.
When will the share price react to the news flow here and rerate - at least to AMS's buy-in price of 1.5p?
It really should have done so already, but I guess we may have to wait till the early autumn now. Or it could be tomorrow for all I know. Good luck to all in guessing the timing of that.

Indeed. Boredom, lack of momentum, lack of recent RNSs, fear over the HMS operation. The list is endless, but it also throws up price distortions which you can exploit if meaningful news does materialise. On my watch list waiting for the trigger catalyst (normally production / cash flow orientated).
So, given we know what we know, how on earth is the share price down here? It's ridiculous.
1) A "player" in the Heavy Mineral Sands business is buying 29% of the company at 1.5p per share - double the current share price.
2) The market cap is £7.5m = roughly $9.5m. But there is still about $8m to come from Hebei and the company is debt free and its cash balance must be healthy given the payments already received.
3) The HMS business is a superb mining opportunity.
I'm flummoxed. I guess it's just AIM. I can name small cap mining companies as crazily overvalued as this is undervalued.

RNS confirming it has received a further US$650,000 from Hebei in respect of the sale of African Tantalum. The total received now c.US$4.8 5 million
"Will AMS make a bid to take the whole company private at 1.5p per share? It must look tempting!"

Tempting, perhaps, but my own fancy is that that's not their plan. I think they see KZG as a vehicle to further their growth ambitions via its London listing and its relatively near-term capacity to deliver serious free cashflow in order to bolt on or take stakes in new, probably deeply undervalued projects and opportunities at this time, similar to KZG.

They sure ain't parting with £4.2m for a stake that AIM currently values at around £2.2m without good reason or a plan. I suspect that plan to have a medium to long-term vision and, now that they have the voting rights, I expect to see first signs of their influence on KZG before very long, I would not be surprised if it's well before this year is out or why the earlier arrangement to acquire full voting rights?

As Dennis says of AMS," of their principals is involved in a number of big infrastructure projects, both in Africa and in America. They see, I believe, Kazera as a strategic investment and they see a number of opportunities that can be created by introducing deals to Kazera and allowing Kazera to be built up. So they see Kazera as being a much, much bigger company, in a fairly short period of time.

Certainly, some of the things we have looked at and are currently looking at with them, are very exciting and will make a very, very big difference to the scale of Kazera....

[Re AMS holding] does mean they have a substantial influence in what happens in the future, going forward.....[Should shareholders be concerned]....Oh no, their interests are very much in seeing Kazera grow and in seeing additional value. They have paid a premium, a substantial premium to the current share price which makes no sense at all unless they can increase the current share price and see a return on their investment so that's very good news for everybody...."

I say, in the land of smoke and mirrors, follow the money!

That’s how I see it TBTT (whether they have paid $4.2m or $5.2m at this point is largely irrelevant, they are unlikely to pull out and lose that sum). I continue to add here. Fortunately I haven’t been here that long so my average buy is well under 1p. So even at what I see the worse case of 1.5p I’m in for a healthy profit at some point.
I'm fairly sure that this is new money that has arrived since the last RNS. It was $4.2m - that is 3.5m + 700K. IMO, this is the first tranche of the approx. $1m per month that Hebei should be paying from here on.
I remain fairly confident that Hebei will continue to pay - but I'm also confident also that they will constantly pay late in an attempt to protect their own working capital position. IMO, they're too far in to back out - not only have they paid (I think) $5.2m to KZG, but they've been running the mine and bringing in new kit for it, and they've bought up the neighbouring licences from 3rd parties as well.
IMO, the only way this deal goes sour is if production goes so badly at TVM that the Chinese effectively walk away from it. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
All told, I'm very happy that KZG managed to dispose of this troublesome asset for good money. The $5m or so already received is enough to start up the HMS business, so a critical milestone has been passed.
Current share price is ridiculous, all things considered. Will AMS make a bid to take the whole company private at 1.5p per share? It must look tempting!

So they are also talking to other parties that were interested in buying African Tantulum when deal was tied up with Hebei. Dennis says that Hebei are finding prices aren’t as high and production isn’t as high as they expected, which may be part of the reason for payment delays. So if they have to sell elsewhere, as outspan says, that $4-5million Hebei have paid will be handy to offset any lower offer they need to accept.
TBTT - yes he did say that they have paid another million but I’m not too sure if that was included in the previously quoted $4.2m or on top of it. He says they have paid another €1m “this month” so I think that is included in the $4.2m we have already been told about but not clear.
Which sort of suggests that if KZG do end up taking it back, they would only need to resell to another party for around $8m in order to have raised the full $13m they had anticipated.

Meanwhile, interest is accruing @ 8%, 100% ownership is retained until fully-paid, there's no distraction for KZG operational management and Hebei is taking the hit for the full running costs. Top marks for negotiating such favourable terms!

Basically, everything points to strong reasons for Hebei to get a move on with a conclusion of some sort and it seems KZG and new major shareholder AMS are happy to provide assistance.

Aside from all that, I got the sense of a strong push towards ramping up the diamonds operation from background to foreground and getting some meaningful sales coming through while sales from the HMS operations await the paperwork to allow commercial production.

The "new" news in that interview (c. 6 min in) is that the Chinese have paid another million dollars to KZG. So they are paying late but still paying.
example of a trommel screen

in action

sand version

looks like they'll need a crusher too to minimise waste

DE says "AMS now holds voting rights through shares it has acquired to date, and via agreements with Catalyse Capital Ltd and its related parties, of more than 29.9% of the shares in the Company." - but presumably less than 30%, otherwise a mandatory offer would be triggered under the Code. In the next year the offer would need to be at 1.5p (or any higher price paid by AMS: "An offer made under Rule 9 must....... be in cash or be accompanied by a cash alternative at not less than the highest price paid by the offeror or any person acting in concert with it for any interest in shares of that class during the 12 months prior to the announcement of that offer".

I agree with TBTT that there is still great potential but I would like to see the 'nuclear' issue clarified before adding. In particular am concerned about potential delay beyond the 3-9 months for a permit (if required)that DE speaks of, bearing in mind SA bureaucracy and/or shenanigans (putting it politely).


Of such stuff are ten baggers made, of course.
It's easy to imagine KZG having a market cap of £70m+ in a couple of years time. All that needs to happen is to get the HMS operation into full production and to obtain a licence on new areas to mine (which, given the "moat" around their business of the diamond licence and their improving relationship with AlexKor) I think is likely.
But the road there is difficult and full of risks, of course.
I believe the Chinese will pay up eventually - they're too far in to back out (esp. remembering they've also bought up the neighbouring licence areas and they are covering the costs of TVM). But they'll think of their own working capital needs, and pay up as slowly as possible. It will be like getting blood from a stone.
Before the news about radioactivity and potential delays today, I (very roughly) calculated that KZG already had enough cash (just) to get to full HMS operation. I now think they'll need a million more. So either they get that from the Chinese, or from diamond sales(?), or from a much dreaded placing.
But remember an industry buyer is paying 1.5p per share for 29% of this company. That's a far better guide to KZG's real value than some thin and panicky PI trading.

Chat Pages: Latest  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock