ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

JIM Jarvis Securities Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Jarvis Securities Plc LSE:JIM London Ordinary Share GB00BKS9NN22 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 60.50 60.00 61.00 60.50 60.50 60.50 17,987 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Security Brokers & Dealers 13.07M 3.98M 0.0890 6.80 27.06M
Jarvis Securities Plc is listed in the Security Brokers & Dealers sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker JIM. The last closing price for Jarvis Securities was 60.50p. Over the last year, Jarvis Securities shares have traded in a share price range of 46.50p to 162.50p.

Jarvis Securities currently has 44,731,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Jarvis Securities is £27.06 million. Jarvis Securities has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 6.80.

Jarvis Securities Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4151 to 4174 of 4175 messages
Chat Pages: 167  166  165  164  163  162  161  160  159  158  157  156  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
07/5/2024
15:25
After feb update this spiked to 80/84p could a repeat be on the cards....
sbb1x
06/5/2024
13:53
PVB, sorry I can't help much other than to say JIM used TDW for the back office stuff years ago before they changed to I'm fairly sure their own IT set-up. I suppose when JIM left TDW because of poor service, they found others wanted to leave too and JIM increased their Model B customers. I remember a spate of white label deals being announced at some time.
melton john
06/5/2024
00:24
Thrugelmir....I think webinars are good but not all companies do them and if you are putting serious money into a company it is good to speak face to face and ask private questions and that should not just be once a year at the Agm
davidosh
05/5/2024
14:34
Melton John 4 May '24 - 18:23 - 3559 of 3564

Probably like me, every one just logs in via the X-O or Sharedeal Active log in pages. For the first time in ages I happened upon the Jarvis Investment Management site at and it has had a refresh dated 2024 and if you explore you will find from the horses mouth the answer to questions that have been the subject of many a post recently. Just scroll down the page and you'll see links for Goldman-Sachs (heard of them?) employee isa, former Yorkshire Building Society clients and a couple of others, good to see they are still around.

Curious. I read the above and noted the "former YBS clients".

Long ago, in the days of certificated share dealing, I was a client of YBS ("Yorkshare") and cannot remember any connection with JIM. When YBS stopped their Yorkshare service I remember it was handed over to TD Waterhouse. I've never before heard of this JIM service for ex YBS clients. Do you know any more about it? Did YBS have any kind of nominee service, e.g ISA?

TIA.

pvb
05/5/2024
14:19
Easier to reach a mass audience by Webinar. Horrendously expensive and unreliable to catch train into London these days. And of course the webinar is free !
thrugelmir
05/5/2024
11:48
We have tried many times to get Jarvis to come and do presentations and now would be a great time for them to come and meet investors if any of you can encourage them to come.
For the whole of this long weekend any investor buying a ticket for the *Mello2024* event will be given the bonus of being able to bring a friend or family member completely free of charge. Worth getting a friend to join with you and halving the cost maybe...

Will end at market open on Tuesday as it is a bank holiday weekend so plenty of time to connect

Mello2024 investor conference takes place on the 22nd and 23rd May Do come and join us....another six companies added to the list today and another six to be announced on Monday.

We want to keep this important face to face engagement with companies going and it has been tough since Covid as many directors just want to do webinars as their only token offering to investors. If you want to ask private questions or check out body language it is impossible on webinars and investors need to network with each other too.

Please support us and encourage companies/ management teams you are in contact with to come along to Mello2024 in Chiswick on 22nd or 23rd May

Mello2024 – Mello Events

If you have never been to one of our two day conferences before then clearly you are missing a great opportunity to engage with management teams and also network with hundreds of likeminded investors so we are offering virgin tickets at just £30 for either of the days so that you can see what it is all about.....a big discount from £99.00 and if you do not agree having spent the day with us I will give you an annual pass to our virtual shows on top. I just want investors engaging with all these quality smaller companies. This offer is only if you have never attended before so please be fair to all those who pay much more.... Simply enter the code NEW2MELLO24 BUY NOW:

davidosh
05/5/2024
08:52
That's great ta steelwatch
melton john
04/5/2024
23:38
Great find MJ. I've linked the "Important Info" page in the header, just below "News". The parent page, (refreshed look), looks like a beta version they are working on, so I have left the old site link in for now with a temporary link to the new lower down.
steelwatch
04/5/2024
18:46
Interestingly Goldman-Sachs employees are charged a £50 a year ISA administration fee.
thrugelmir
04/5/2024
18:23
Probably like me, every one just logs in via the X-O or Sharedeal Active log in pages. For the first time in ages I happened upon the Jarvis Investment Management site at and it has had a refresh dated 2024 and if you explore you will find from the horses mouth the answer to questions that have been the subject of many a post recently. Just scroll down the page and you'll see links for Goldman-Sachs (heard of them?) employee isa, former Yorkshire Building Society clients and a couple of others, good to see they are still around.

This link at the bottom of the page tells you everything you want to know about security and protection of your money and the compensation if the worst should happen. Maybe Steelwatch could squeeze the link into the thread header???

melton john
03/5/2024
18:45
Not an investigation as such. Nor as has been mentioned on several occcasions is JIM being singled out for special attention. The whole sector is under intense scrutiny for a whole variety of reasons. What can be said is that JIM will come out the better for it the other side in the longer term.
thrugelmir
03/5/2024
18:09
There won't be any takeover until the FCA investigation is over.
justiceforthemany
03/5/2024
11:38
Well the share price is going backwards again. Anyone else attend the AGM?
justiceforthemany
03/5/2024
10:38
Do we think dividend will be 1.75p again....
sbb1x
02/5/2024
13:16
REF #3547 - Thanks Melton John.
IMO, on balance, it looks relatively safe to double up,
then wait patiently for the smoke to clear.
Would make a massive difference to my average cost.
pete

petersinthemarket
02/5/2024
11:08
I agree steelwatch usually second Thursday with ex-div one week later.
melton john
02/5/2024
10:46
If the signs have been read correctly, we should have something on the dividend front on or before next Thursday.
steelwatch
02/5/2024
09:51
This.

They need to get this never-ending review in the rearview mirror & start paying out some dividends & the share price should start going back up.

evaluate
01/5/2024
14:10
What's required going forward is a steady consistent dividend payout. Then the shares should progressively rerate. Not expecting any fireworks, more than happy to hold and wait patiently.
thrugelmir
01/5/2024
13:47
Hello peter, unless my memeory is failing me I recommended JIM to you a few years ago. The most reassuring recent post was some feedback from the AGM questions asked by shareholders, post #3520. I have made recent buys but no sells, based on house broker revised forecasts which I have posted on this thread.
melton john
01/5/2024
12:07
Keep scratching my head and wondering everytime I look in on JIM (I hold).
Huge drop in share price during the last year.
But I do note the equally huge potential Div yld for new buys.
Cannot decide whether to halve or double up.
What do others think about future prospects?
pete

petersinthemarket
29/4/2024
18:01
Time to stop posting and move on ! as the countenance of fools is pointless.

Not once during the 19 month FCA investigation as Grant or the nodding heads said "sorry for their mistakes"

tenapen
29/4/2024
17:39
11% dividend yield if maintained.
justiceforthemany
27/4/2024
17:40
Time to take those blinkers off and move on. Sometimes the more people say the less it's apparent they actually know or understand.
thrugelmir
Chat Pages: 167  166  165  164  163  162  161  160  159  158  157  156  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock