ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

PINT Pantheon Infrastructure Plc

2.80 (3.63%)
25 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Pantheon Infrastructure Plc LSE:PINT London Ordinary Share GB00BLNNFL88 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  2.80 3.63% 80.00 78.20 80.20 80.20 75.00 75.00 1,538,260 16:35:20
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Trust,ex Ed,religious,charty 13.17M 8.03M 0.0170 46.00 369.9M
Pantheon Infrastructure Plc is listed in the Trust,ex Ed,religious,charty sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker PINT. The last closing price for Pantheon Infrastructure was 77.20p. Over the last year, Pantheon Infrastructure shares have traded in a share price range of 73.20p to 92.00p.

Pantheon Infrastructure currently has 473,012,246 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Pantheon Infrastructure is £369.90 million. Pantheon Infrastructure has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 46.00.

Pantheon Infrastructure Share Discussion Threads

Showing 176 to 200 of 200 messages
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/4/2024
12:59
Share buybacks have just resumed again (see RNS). It has been well over a month.
mrscruff
09/4/2024
08:16
topvest, the thing is you never know what PINT would do, such as early sale of an asset or part of an asset at a higher price. Dividend growth is all in the ambitious plan and PINT are growth infrastructure so anything is possible... though rates will have to come down. And because revenue is more certain than traditional equity and as long as we have a growing NAV (and we do) then we are on track and taking on that extra "risk" of an uncovered divi should give PINT an edge. Diversification into INPP and BBGI is always good though.
mrscruff
03/4/2024
20:02
Results seem OK - Pantheon are a good investment manager and I have held PIN for many years. The problem I have with this is that the dividend won't be cash covered until expected realisations take place in 2026, so we have the whole of 2024 and 2025 to survive on the existing cash balance and £115m RCF. This will no doubt be OK, but its a bit of a constraint. At least they haven't drawn down any of the RCF yet. The dividend policy still looks a bit aggressive for an early stage company. It's only affordable if they get some exits away in 2 years time.

I don't quite understand why the expected total return is 8-10% per annum (10.4% in 2023) but the weighted average discount rate of the portfolio is 13.6%. What is the difference? Ongoing charges are 1.35%.

I am a holder rather than a buyer at this stage, as I'd rather focus more on alternatives with well covered dividends. This could be as good as 3i Infrastructure long-term though.

topvest
14/3/2024
15:10
I have contacted PINT and the buybacks will resume after the results on the 2nd of April. This is normal. Great to see strong total return with both NAV growth and dividend. Apologies for the previous post.
mrscruff
14/3/2024
15:00
Apologies CC2014, I am not as smart as you. Thanks for flagging CORD that is 5p cheaper. Just like those 2-5p savings vouchers you get at supermarket petrol stations every little helps. I can return the tip... if you own a Diesel vehicle you can save about 5p by putting in Petrol... though I am not sure about the MPG you get, perhaps its the same but its still a saving. Teamwork like this makes the dream work.
mrscruff
14/3/2024
14:26
lol. But why do you want to buy PINT at 75p when you can buy CORD at 70p?
cc2014
14/3/2024
14:09
CC2024 are you nutts, quick buy PINT. You say you know DGI9 then have you seen how quality the holdings are and the growth in the digital sub sector that they cant sustain due to their debt, notably you will see excellent growth by private markets in these sectors. Seriously this is bargain.
mrscruff
13/3/2024
17:23
Batteries, batteries, batteries.

And if it's not batteries, it's renewables which are weak too.

And if not batteries it's digital infrastructure and one look at DGI9 and CORD will tell you where that market is at

cc2014
13/3/2024
16:27
Been weak recently but can't see any obvious reason - last update showed portfolio was performing well. This is held by a lot of the wealth managers, many of which are dealing with outflows, so could be some forced sellers. I know the biggest holder Rathbones reported further outflows the other day, so possibly linked to that.
riverman77
13/3/2024
14:12
Anyone know why Pantheon Infrastructure is falling today?
markydeedrop
26/2/2024
15:42
Strangely weak over the last month or so - adding here as think Pantheon are a quality outfit. I like their co-investment aprpaoch, which saves on fees, and they seem to have assembled a good portfolio which is performing well. Discount doesn't really make sense.
riverman77
16/12/2023
09:34
Looking forward to great things from PINT. Discount is just not logical given the quality of assets owned.
cruelladeville
15/12/2023
13:12
“The NAV increased by 5.6 pence per share in the quarter, an increase of 5.5% on the NAV of 101 pence per share as at 30 June 2023.”

That’s a decent performance for the quarter. Share buybacks of about £2.8m giving a minimal 0.2p uplift to NAV but I would be in favour of continuing with buybacks while the discount to NAV is so significant. I expect talk of and pressure for interest rate cuts will intensify early in the new year, which will help as higher interest rates have been a significant reason for the discount.

gbcol
02/11/2023
09:30
There are two ITs in my portfolio which aren't doing buybacks: ORIT and CORD (CORD did a bit, then stopped). CORD is still buying assets, and ORIT is recycling mature assets into development assets.

If a company doesn't want to do either of these, then buybacks give a strong signal that it believes its shares are undervalued. Eps and dividend cover are improved. Anyway, what would the share price have looked like without the buybacks?

jonwig
02/11/2023
09:03
Yeah. When the buybacks end support for the share price will be questionable.
cc2014
02/11/2023
08:56
Repeated share buy backs apparently having zero impact on share price?
cruelladeville
27/9/2023
18:47
riverman - correct: both are managed by Pantheon Ventures. Because PIN predates PINT, Iclumsily confused the situation.
jonwig
27/9/2023
17:41
Don't want to be pedantic but as far as I am aware PIN do not manage PINT. Yes they are both managed by Pantheon, but otherwise completely spearate companies with different fund managers.
riverman77
27/9/2023
14:18
No, I do see an issue either. Fact is PINT are minority stake holders and they don't hold the purse strings at invested companies.Looks like a complete no brainer buy to me.
cruelladeville
27/9/2023
07:59
H1 results.

This is interesting. I've no problem with it, but I imagine the discount would be even steeper if they paid out only on cash cover -

... the interim dividend of 2p per share, the Company's dividend for H1 2023 is covered by earnings 1.6 times.

From a cash perspective, the Company does not expect its dividend to be covered on a cash receipts basis in the short-term. The main reason for this is that the co-investment model means the Company does not have direct control of underlying distributions, and many of the Portfolio Companies consider the re-deployment of free cash flow into growth capex or M&A activity to be a more effective use of cash flow than making distributions in the current interest rate environment, and the relative immaturity of the Portfolio means that no investment exits are envisaged in the short-term.

jonwig
22/9/2023
08:23
PIN gets management fees from PINT (1% of NAV I think).
jonwig
22/9/2023
08:16
iam invested in pin does that mean i do not benefit from pint- sorry for the error
ali47fish
22/9/2023
07:52
That's for PIN, not PINT. (PIN does manage PINT, of course.)
jonwig
22/9/2023
07:24
is this nav update any good - rns today
ali47fish
14/9/2023
21:05
Trying to find information on next dividend payment from PINT. It's not obvious what the next dividend is or when the shares are ex dividend and the payment made. I recall a 4p forecast dividend for this year. But for the last few months I've been unable to actually find anything definitive on this?
cruelladeville
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock