||ORD SHS NPV (CDI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Xcite Energy Share Discussion Threads
Showing 126826 to 126844 of 126850 messages
|I warned you to that 'minimal' could mean anything. Those who listened and sold last week will be quite relieved now.|
|Don't worry consolidation coming soon,then a new slide on the ride|
|Not much left to short.|
|When is the ex-D day?|
|She's gonna blow? 150p?|
|LALA would rise from her grave to haunt Cole and her scammer friend from Aberdeen. All those inside infos.|
|Xcite broker Liberum put out an update on the bond issue:
Xcite has provided an update on the restructuring of its senior secured bonds and states that existing shareholders are likely to retain only a minimal stake in the company. An EGM of shareholders is required to approve the proposal....
Steady, old boy.....you are slugs a bad name.|
|anybody remember rupert cole at the last meeting saying judge me on my last deal..judge jury and...
form a queue at the guildford office|
Whose next? PMO? ENQ?|
|When is the farm in?|
|Back in the day when peeps wanted to buy XEL the bod wuz greedy and devised a cunning poison pill plan , unfortunately they wuz wrong .... My bet is the oil is never extracted , solar rules but no one knows it yet except the tekkies ...|
|If the debt gets converted to new shares at the rate of 0.56 pence per new share.
Then the (former debt holder)= new major share holder 98.5%, could make a mandatory offer for the remaining 1.5% of shares. That offer would be at the highest price paid in the last 12 months = 0.56 pence per share.
Shares now in issue ?
309,930,421 (will become 1.5% of total to be issued)
Approx number of new shares to be issued to replace Bonds)
20,352,097,645 (will become 98.5 % of total issued)
Approx Total shares following debt restructuring.
Value of bonds $149 million
£ $ exchange rate 1.2967
Value of bonds £ 114,907,071
[Value of bonds £] £ 114,907,071
[number of new shares to replace bonds] 20,352,097,645
[conversion value per share £] £0.00564595718 ( = 0.56 pence )
Ignoring the additional shares that may be issued to raise $10 million for running costs.
The new major share holder could choose to be generous, and waive their rights to gain 100% control of the company by immediately selling sufficient shares to ensure a large enough free float of shares exists. But it would IMO be more likely to be tidied up, 100% controlled by one share holder, de-listed and then sold on to a new owner.|
|true. just hope enq aint next and others with massive debt they can't service!
trend starting here with bh's|
|Worse than GKP. At least GKP is producing and has income and a bidder would not have to find in excess of a £billion for capex.|
|equity screwed here like gkp|
|In order to conclude discussions with Bondholders and to hold the Shareholder EGM, the Company has requested a further short-term extension to the maturity date of the Bonds to the earlier of (i) 31 October 2016; or (ii) immediate demand by the bond trustee (acting on the instructions of Bondholders). The summons to Bondholders in relation to the further extension of the Bonds' maturity date can be found on the Xcite Energy Resources plc section of the Company's website www.xcite-energy.com.
(ii) immediate demand by the bond trustee (acting on the instructions of Bondholders).
The guys in Oslo are trustees, they do not own the bonds.
You do not even know who runs this company, and it sure as hell aint RC.
Having said that, I suspect RC will fade into the sunset now.|
Good grief, you are strating to catch on.|
You are an idiot.|