|Stem Cell Sciences
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Stem Cell Sciences Share Discussion Threads
Showing 151 to 174 of 175 messages
|we have become "Asset Realisation Company plc"
Could have been "Bargin Assets plc"|
|Amazing investors are buying these with this spread and only one MM and size now only 1000.
The MM obviously does not want to create a market, but has to take orders from investors
Could Stem Cell Inc be a takeover target within 2 months.
Something is going on for anyone to consider buying these shares after recent RNS.|
Only one market maker and quoted buy/sell size was 2,500 all day.|
|BBC imply on News 24 that due to American funding gap over last 8 years, UK research is ahead of US and collaboration and possible takeovers ( of UK companies ) very likely.
Signing of document at 3.00pm.|
|Stem Cell inc up near 50%|
|You can put a sock in it as well.|
|knitcraft - what is your issue?|
|Hyper , for the good of us all, just shut up.|
|I meant fair at whatever the going rate was.
Stem Cell Inc could have a decent deal pending, but who knows?
All said, you could take whatever price you get back from SCS and buy Stem Cell Inc. They are better funded, have SCS and if the sale of SCS's stock hits the price, you may get them cheap.
Anyway, good luck!|
|fair price, don't think so with the current $ to £ exchange rate.
The only good bit is that SCS employees have a future (I hope)
I was hoping SCS would just sell part not all of the company.
I get the impression that StemCell are building a portfolio of businesses for expansion prior to a sale of StemCell as a whole to a big Pharma.
Oh well, just hope Stem Cell inc share price does very well, very soon.|
|Might be worth giving them a call Hyper?
They can probably give a better explanation.
All said, it was at risk of going bust before wasnt it? So at least better than that for you!|
|Just read up more...
I didnt realise that the plan is to sell the SC Inc shares over the next two months!
What a daft plan.
SC Inc.s share price will be impacted
It would have been better to sell the lot to SC Inc and give SCS shareholders the equivalent US shares/cash.
Maybe that cant be done given the issue of UK shareholders getting US shares??
Other than that, you'll get a fair price, since they'll be selling for cash in the US.
Re loss of control - well, last few months, it was suspended. I'd say you now have much more control :o)|
I agree StemCell inc is a good company. The trouble is I invested in SCS and because the spread is so wide, it would be stupid to sell.
The only hope is that StemCell inc will rise, which I think it will, but at what price will SCS sell it's StemCell shares?
I don't buy stocks for their holdings in other companies, I did that with AYM, they are valued way below their holdings in a Canadian company, AYM will only see value, when or if, it sells it's holding. This is why I always buy shares directly in a company, I have control. I have lost control of SCS|
|Well, you've got your fixed bid price
With US shares, you remain invested in SCS as part of a better company (I'd assume)
Not sure what your concerns are.
If the share price drops too low, you've got an arbitrage op!?|
|now shafted by the MM's|
|If you liked SCS, the US co. may be better?
You may be right about a counter bid, it is an in vogue sector|
|going to auction, I assume that is normal on a return from suspension|
|Just a thought, but could they not receive a counter bid, only 30% share holder approval so far.|
Thats a lot better.|
|This may all work out OK in the end for investors if StemCell shares rocket in price, at least a x5 to cover all SCS costs and give shareholders a reward.
It all depends on what happens in USA. Maybe SCS see a strong StemCell share price arriving soon|
|Secure Sciences Pty Ltd 8.14 %
Forest Nominees Ltd 7.98 %
JP Morgan Noms Australia Ltd 5.37 %
HSBC Gbl Custody Nom Ltd 3.79 %|
|"Sent an E-mail to the company, if no RNS tomomorrow, it will be the FSA next"
Why not try calling before FSA!? (who wont do anything)|
|It would be nice to know what it means, but unless I get an RNS, I'm not sure.
Sent an E-mail to the company, if no RNS tomomorrow, it will be the FSA next.
Why is the share still suspended?|