ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

MCOZ Cosentino Regs

0.00 (0.00%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cosentino Regs LSE:MCOZ London Ordinary Share GB00B0PFWS12 ORD 1P (REG S)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.875 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Cosentino Signature Wines Share Discussion Threads

Showing 76 to 98 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/1/2011
18:56
on the 12 January 2011 the company was sold and is up and running again !
www.cosentinowinery.com

check it out !

hyvast
24/12/2009
10:22
Well what I said in July this year as come to pass. And if they think they can raise fresh capital from the UK markets and shareholders then they should think again.

A loss of fess for the City of London..........what a pity!!!!!!!!!!

anley
31/7/2009
11:41
Well I see the shares have finally been suspended and as to their value I would guess they are worthless (as far as ordinary shareholders are concerned).

The next stage is for the vultures to come in and as prices in the US viticulture industry are low expect the worst.

Pity I am not 20 years younger as I would swap Bordeaux for Napa but with a different approach - Better Management and Costs.

anley
23/4/2009
10:19
Hello whites123................I hope you are not buying as the shares go down?

Fine wine sales in mosy of Napa have dried up and people are being layed off but another problem is that of water...........who has got it and how much is it going to cost?

Lets see what other news this band of managers come up with...............

anley
22/4/2009
13:18
Getting some rough press in WineIndustryInsight trade news:

(subscription site but can read the first para or two of each article for a flavour)

Rgds
dell

dell314
09/4/2009
18:44
Sorry but I do not agree with your post. The fact is that if you are unable to sell wine for the large mark-ups then you are in difficulity.
Americans are NOT buying Bordeaux and are NOT buying the sort of wines MCOZ make so anybody who wants to buy or finance will do so at a price that wipes out the equity value. In one of my posts I reminded shareholders about this and how the directors would creep in - now there possible "cheap" stock is becoming worthless.

So come on you tell me (whites123) what you would do to refinance MCOZ???????

anley
09/4/2009
10:33
Its me again................well you all have to admit that I have been right all along about this company.

Premium wine sales in the USA are in poor shape and are going down as people trade to lower priced wines. Restaurants and wholesalers who buy from MCOZ are no longer or are reducing their purchases.

Funding for wine businesses is fast becoming a lost cause for a number of reasons one being the lack of water over the coming years to grow grapes in this are of America.

If I was a MM I would marke the shares down to nominal so as to protect my book.

Sorry everyone but as I have said before who has ever made a penny out of a wine business share on the LSE?????????????

anley
23/1/2009
10:32
No and with the proposed big wine sales tax in California will this have an effect on their sales?

There next trading statement will be interesting reading so until then I sign off............

anley
19/1/2009
11:21
I think I remember this being tipped by RHPS back in May 2008 (correct me if I am wrong), after an initial spike the share price proceeded to nosedive. Is there any hope for this company as of Jan 2009!?
rkhl
30/12/2008
10:35
Sorry to be a bore but I am finding this whole story so good I intend to use it as a business study. Not sure what I would call it but how about "How not to float a wine business2. Not the best headline but a start.............

I now see that in desperation the directors have taken shares instead of cash. What does that tell you as a shareholder? But by doing that someone forgot to add up and so the final number to be issued differed from the first announcement.........so much for having a City adviser.....I wonder how much they charged for that advice!

BUT......the question I want to put to the advisers and the Take Over Panel is are these directors acting in concert and if so they crossed the 30% barrier with the recent share deal and did that trigger a TAKE OVER?

Come clean advisers and tell us all what the truth is please.

Are they acting in concert and if so then they should bid for the company at the price of ......pence.

anley
16/12/2008
16:25
At 3.50p you have to admit that the company is....................and with debts of................what should the directors do apart from building their shareholding up to preserve cash.

What a sorry story.................

anley
08/12/2008
17:04
Well I warned everyone and its no good them saying anything about the US Dollar as just about everything is sold within the US.
Now is the time to take shareholders out BUT at what price as the company is dead while fine wine prices go down the hill!!
Sorry everyone but in Stock market terms the truth hurts and as I have said before "who has ever made money from a wine share"????????

anley
10/11/2008
15:28
Who want's to buy at 7.5p? - the directors should take this company back as "private".
American premium wine prices are looking weak with the consumer cutting back and the 2008 vintage is smaller so less grapes to go around. Then we have good Bordeaux wines now taking a larger share in the US but at cheaper prices.
As I have said before who has ever made money out of wine shares?

anley
22/8/2008
07:23
Bearing in mind all the positive notes that have come to market, the turnaround, the re-financing, expansion plans, increased dedicated base etc etc etc... I would therefore be VERY surprised if the results are not very pleasing indeed...
Wine (and certainly wines of the calibre of MCOZ are IMO credit crunch free, and even harvest free... If its a good heavy harvest then price remains same, if harvest is down then Wine price increases, thus maintaining MCOZ margins).
If a quality wine shortage ensues (As has happened before) then we all know the resulting effect... The wine goes up (which would actually suit us should we believe credit crunch actually has an effect), but the margins stay the same, or actually increase.
The sector affected by the credit crunch is invariably the guy who pays £2.50 for a pint of lager... Not the guy who pays £20 - £30 per bottle of wine.

Whilst my own thoughts are we are already in a recession, there is still plenty of money about. Those that have will always have, those that have not will and always are the first to suffer.

RNS Number : 8418B
Cosentino Signature Wines plc
22 August 2008

22 August 2008

Cosentino Signature Wines plc

Notification of Interim Results

Cosentino Signature Wines plc, the AIM listed, ultra-premium brand Napa Valley based wine company, will announce its Interim Results for the six months ended 30th June 2008 on Wednesday 24th September 2008.

Larry Soldinger, Chairman, will be available for comment on 24th September.

whites123
21/8/2008
09:39
Although US wine sales for premium wines are holding the harvest is down so a shortage for 2009/10 will take place.
MCOZ is short of PR hence the weak and neglected share price.
Investors have to ask themselves the following question - who works for who and can they generate shareholder value?
I think not.

anley
19/8/2008
11:44
From August 9th, so when it say's Thursday, it was actually Thursday previous.
whites123
19/8/2008
11:43
Napa Valley Register...
whites123
19/8/2008
11:36
where has that been taken from?

thanks

greyseal
19/8/2008
11:23
Grape harvest 2008 is upon us. On Thursday, winemaker Mitch Cosentino of Cosentino Winery said crews picked 4 1/2 tons of sauvignon blanc grapes from one of the winery's Pope Valley vineyards.

"It's the earliest on record by two weeks," he said, "and three weeks earlier than normal."
Cosentino said he had walked through the vineyard a week ago to check on damage from this year's late frost, as well as how July's high heat affected the grapes. He said the young vines came through pretty well.

When he decided the grapes were ready to harvested, he had to scramble to get crushing equipment to the site. "The grapes showed great intensity," he added.
Two other harvest events are planned in the coming days. On Monday, the Napa Valley Grapegrowers will hold a press conference at Calistoga's Larkmead Vineyards; and on Tuesday, Mumm Napa employees will welcome the arrival of the first load of grapes for their sparkling wines.

During Monday's press conference, growers Kelly Maher, Pete Richmond, Jon Ruel and Amy Warnock will give their views of five of the Napa Valley's appellations, ranging from Calistoga to Atlas Peak and Wooden Valley.
They will discuss irrigation strategies for the drought that is threatening the state; possible climate change effects of extreme frost and heat; wildfire concerns and the 2008 vintage; and integrated pest management for combating the light brown apple moth and others.

whites123
27/6/2008
13:36
Should hopefully get a pre-close update any time now. Company is tending to be very positive lately and so hopefully it will be a good update too.
greyseal
08/5/2008
11:52
Reminds me of Stanley Gibbons a few years back...anyone remember that one? Not the sort of stock you'd expect to have massive gains, but this will rise steadily over the medium term.
foxette2
07/5/2008
16:50
another nice rise today, hopefully it will continue for the rest of the week!
gribinvest
06/5/2008
17:25
SP has settled down at 21.50 pence - see my post 55 above.
TB says the wine inventories alone are worth 32 pence.

bygadsir

bygadsir
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock