ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

NWKI Networkers

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Networkers LSE:NWKI London Ordinary Share GB00B1319W10 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 68.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Networkers International Share Discussion Threads

Showing 251 to 274 of 275 messages
Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/4/2015
16:48
Capital Reduction confirmed and Scheme effective

The boards of Matchtech Group plc ("Matchtech") and Networkers are pleased to announce that the Capital Reduction required to effect the recommended acquisition of Networkers by Matchtech (the "Acquisition") by way of scheme of arrangement in accordance with Part 26 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Scheme") was confirmed by the Court on 1 April 2015 and the Court Orders have been delivered to the Registrar of Companies; therefore, the Effective Date is today.

Following an application by Networkers to the London Stock Exchange, trading in Networkers Shares on AIM was suspended with effect from 7.30 a.m. (London time) on 1 April 2015. The cancellation of the admission to trading of Networkers Shares on AIM will become effective no later than 7.00 a.m. on 2 April 2015.

Scheme Shareholders on the Networkers register of members at 6.00 p.m. on 31 March 2015 are entitled to receive 34p in cash and 0.063256 New Matchtech Shares for each Scheme Share held (the "Consideration"). It is expected that trading of the New Matchtech Shares on AIM will become effective, and dealings for normal settlement in the New Matchtech Shares traded on AIM will commence, on 2 April 2015.

Settlement of the Consideration due to Scheme Shareholders pursuant to the Scheme is expected to occur within 14 days. A copy of this announcement will be available free of charge, subject to any applicable restrictions relating to persons resident in Restricted Jurisdictions, on Matchtech's website at www.matchtechgroupplc.com and Networkers' website at hxxp://info.networkersplc.com.

battlebus2
28/1/2015
09:11
Agreed, looks to have been given away on the cheap to me. Just a few months ago they were trading at 70p and nothing's really changed since then.

Expect the likes of Wray have made the real money from much lower levels and now want out at this stage of the cycle.

I sold mine this morning - not going to hang around for some MTEC paper.

scaramanga1906
28/1/2015
09:04
Brokers had an 80p target for a while with a couple of bolt ons since though small but I'm inclined to agree with mrx it's a bit on the cheap but happy to see the price rise none the less. Keeping my Matchtech shares as reward.
battlebus2
28/1/2015
09:04
Brokers had an 80p target for a while with a couple of bolt ons since though small but I'm inclined to agree with mrx it's a bit on the cheap but happy to see the price rise none the less. Keeping my Matchtech shares as reward.
battlebus2
28/1/2015
08:43
I don't think it is a good deal... I think NWKI had a lot of value and could have grown organically. I sold sometime ago but I had intentions to buy back in. Seems to be done on the cheap to me and no doubt various directors getting nice incentives from it as well. Am not a lover of Matchtech.
mrx9000
28/1/2015
08:25
BB - yes indeed! I think it seems like a good merger / deal and having bought in around 45p I am happy to have some cash returned + retain a holding in Matchtech.
norbert colon
28/1/2015
07:28
That's a surprise :))))
battlebus2
21/1/2015
15:29
Good to see a bit of interest in NWKI today, hopefully the trading update if there is one will say the upturn in activity mentioned in the last results has continued. Not sure how it will read....
battlebus2
21/1/2015
13:38
Bit of a snoozefest here of late. I see there was a trading statement on January 22nd last year, so perhaps one just round the corner? Can't see anything on the company web site.

A low rating, heslthy director shareholdings and some well respected holders such as Nigel Wray, Paul Scott and Hargreave Hale attracted me to this. Nursing a bit of a loss so far, so hoping for some good numbers to kick these on. In my line of business (IT) there seems to be a heightened level of recruiters attempting pimp roles so, albeit anecdotally, I think business should be pretty good.

Anyone else got any views? It went on a good run after last year's trading statement so could be good to re-test the highs IMO. That would take a 35% move.

scaramanga1906
15/9/2014
11:04
I'm holding but nursing a 17% loss, so not exactly overjoyed. Another point we all seem to have missed (unless i'm being blind) - where was the July trading statement? The currency headwinds and the margin issue should have been flagged in this rather than being a nasty surprise today.

Nice to see Paul Scott has bought in and his commentary over on stock-o-ped-ia seems spot on.

Happy to continue to hold for the Divi and for the recovery of the currency which should bring the EPS / share price back but it's all on the next update for me, which could now be 2015.

funkmasterp12
15/9/2014
09:42
I agree wjccghcc bought a few more for the yield and the share price will recover if trading continues at the current levels.. Seems a couple of trades were also being worked..

Missed this..Energy, engineering, IT and telecommunications recruiter Networkers International has acquired oil & gas recruitment firm CAPPO Group.

The move will enable Networkers International to continue to grow its share within the energy and engineering market, specifically in the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
As a result of the deal Networkers International has acquired an additional office in Qatar. There also plans to integrate CAPPO’s five remaining offices into the acquirer’s existing sites. - See more at: hxxp://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2014/09/networkers-international-acquires-cappo/#sthash.IITNnQzS.dpuf

battlebus2
15/9/2014
09:41
Sold first thing after holding for a long time.

Disappointed with the results.Profit falling 15% in a recovering economy.
Would have thought the EPS would have been better after the recent share buybacks.

The outlook statement is positive as well as the increased dividend though.

Thinking the fall could be overdone.I can now buy cheaper than I sold.

shauney2
15/9/2014
09:31
Bought a few sub 52p. LFL is flat, the currency will reverse as the overseas stuff is linked to US$/Eur. Yield now 3.5% and trading on a PE for next year of just over 7 with all markets now improving.
wjccghcc
15/9/2014
08:49
Lots of sells but the largest trades are showing as buys!
baxter99
15/9/2014
08:40
Think it would need to fall a fair bit more to offer decent value vs. peers, probably to a single digit PE, thinking 45p as a decent entry point given flat earnings.
sundance 13
15/9/2014
08:19
outlook statement seems ok to me so picking a few up here as looks cheap again imo
daneswooddynamo
15/9/2014
07:45
Hope so. We are down on H1 LY which itself was down on the previous year due to a strong comparable. The margin mix is back to being the wrong way around too. You could argue things are going backwards a tad.Hoping the opening this morning won't be too severe.
funkmasterp12
15/9/2014
07:42
Eps was forecast to stay near enough flat for the whole year, so these results are as expected really. Currency has reversed somewhat in last few weeks so will probably end up close for the full year.
stegrego
15/9/2014
07:32
Disappointed with the numbers this morning, if this wasn't in the progressive dividend portfolio i doubt that i'd be holding for them to close the gap in 2015.
battlebus2
15/9/2014
07:27
Not exactly bowled over by this. I bought this share on its Zulu merit but a reduction in EPS and margin is not something I was expecting to see. The reasons are clear though and hopefully H2 can bring good news with it. If the pound tanks this week, happy days.
funkmasterp12
12/9/2014
16:04
Thanks speedsgh.

Not expecting fireworks but their IT section should be doing well from 4g
and companies looking for cyber protection.

shauney2
12/9/2014
15:30
Great thanks speedsgh :))
battlebus2
12/9/2014
14:55
Rcvd confirmation from Investor Relations that NWKI will be releasing Interim Results on Monday (15/9).
speedsgh
28/8/2014
13:23
HTTP://www.investorschronicle.co.uk/2014/08/28/shares/news-and-analysis/cyclical-staffers-split-the-city-qNGxM9hTl7RijpMOd1e89I/article.html

Article on recruiters on IC website today. Unsurprisingly NWKI
doesn't feature which I personally take as a positive. Prefer
companies that fly under the radar + that attract investors rather
than traders.

Looking fwd to Interims in Sept.

speedsgh
Chat Pages: 11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock